Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magik Arts Club {The Protectors}

Magik Arts Club {The Protectors}

a part of “Magik Arts Club {The Protectors}”, a fictional universe by Allan Walker.

The supernatural is being stirred up, and it's up to this high school club to cool it down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magik Arts Club {The Protectors}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Magik Arts Club {The Protectors}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 am

Teacher lover! ;O lmfao x3

Can't see 'em either, but I don't really care. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:03 am

Haha true... my pic wasn't working, so I tried replacing it with a few other versions of it, BUT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK!!! So I just gave up and put a link there instead, lol.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 am

Tee hee xP

My pictures worked! :D But sucks for you. xD Do you have the [IMG] [IMG] At the end of your "direct links" to the pic? :O

I think I will enjoy playing the little demon more than the girl. O__O I hope there isn't going to be a all out war over males. -eye twitch- In one role play I was in, three people were fighting over "who got who," xDD It was weird, but gave me a good laugh! :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 am

I could totally see that happening! I mean, I doubt my character could handle the stress.... XD

But the girls outnumber the boys now, so that might actually happen! O.o

Perhaps I could double as a boy? I can make me a mean guy when it comes down to it! ^^

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dannyx on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 am

You know, I'm alwats available ladies ;D
bahahaha XD jk
They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need <3

Dannyx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey when are we gonna start?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah I'm excited for this rp!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Sorry for the wait you guys. But once Nasia gets another male character up, we'll start with Nasia posting first, since she is the teacher.
Dude! So uncool!

I told you she was hot.

But she is my ex! Number 1 man rule, don't date your best friends ex!

Does that mean I'm not a man??

No ... It means your an idiot.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry for sounding pushy O.O

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Ya, same here! ^^;

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm

It's fine! ^_^

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am

Ya'll can start posting! ^_^

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Hey guys sorry for the lateness some things came up BUT I WILL POST NOW!!!!!!!!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey people after me and Nasia's dinner scene we should time-skip to the feildtrip....

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm all for time skipping... but we should do the students with problems meet with Mr. Beckenfield after dinner thing first. right?

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:13 pm

I've got to go away for a few weeks but I'll try to get on a computer to post. Someone else can control my character (Krystal) for now if they want.
☠ Death Is Just The Next Step In Life, The Next Big Adevnture ☠

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello everyone. I will be away for about a week and will not be able to post at all. If anyone would like to take over my character, Kortni, they may. Just please stay true to her character.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

I'm finally back home, the only problem is that I go to my Dad's in a couple of days. I hate summer holidays... Anyway, I'll try to post when I have free time from my homework

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm finally back home, I really hate going to my dad's. Anyway, I'll try to post as often as I can

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!