Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ao no Exorcist: The Spawn of Satan

Ao no Exorcist: The Spawn of Satan

a part of “Ao no Exorcist: The Spawn of Satan”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

Big news! The son of satan has enrolled in True Cross Academy. But is he the only one?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ao no Exorcist: The Spawn of Satan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ao no Exorcist: The Spawn of Satan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 am

xD don't laugh at me but i dont know how to use photobucket and i dont have it on this comp
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 am

photobucket is a wedsite for uploading and editing photos. You don't need to download anything in order to use it.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 am

Damn the teachers are just b.a

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 pm

we need more humans in the school its more like a demon school then exorcist school XDDD, but the characters are excellent!!

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeahhh I noticed that. We could always make some NPC characters while we wait to start
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm

I've decided to play Rin. The first one of you to ask for Yukio in the OOC will get him. You don't have to make a character. Rp starts now. Start posting anyone who is online! xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm kinda in the middle of something

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Understood. Just post as soon as you can. xP

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm

kk

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 am

Wait, so who is playing Yukio now? xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Hope my first post is ok!

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 pm

gunna be gone for 4 days TT^TT anyone can control my character but dont let it die!

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey, I'm making my post now and I'm just wondering if classes has started yet.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 pm

No the class hasn't started yet... we're still waiting for the teacher (Maybe yukio)

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 pm

And just a heads up to guys how read Akako's bio. I'm in the process of editing her history a bit (already got premission from Gintoki). Instead of her mother's boyfriend being a demon (I hadn't watch the anime before joining the RP). I'm going to have her mother being possessed and giving her the scar on her left eye.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

AHH I'm so excited about this roleplay that I get irritated when it goes so slow xD I'm such a faillll

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:27 pm

I was trying to wait for a few more people to post but I guess I will now. xD
In the meantime. Heres the ending to Gintama episode 216 to keep you occupied. xP

Kagura: Look at the conveyor belt.
Kid: I don't see a thing. Maybe this place is a mess because the chief is dead?
All the kids: The chief is moving down the conveyor belt!
Kagura: The 1st step is to fix the broken factory chief.
Kid: Thats where you start?! Broken chief?! Your the ones who broke him!
Shinpachi: The factory chief was broken to begin with.
Kid: Nobody respects the chief!
Kagura: 1st, we use tissues to wipe up the bloody body.
Kid: Thats one of the parts for the Patriot! Start assembling the Patriot already!
Shinpachi: Next, we use toilet paper to wipe away his bloody past.
Kid: Who cares about his past?! Make the Patriot already!
Kagura: And then you use the Patriot to wake him up.
Kid: The Patriot's already finished! Why would you use a Patriot to make a Patriot?
Shinpachi: Then you repeat the process 3 times.
Kid: Your just abusing him! And aren't these the people who were shot?
Kagura: The chief must settle past accounts before he can be revived.
Kid: They're just getting revenge!
Shinpachi: And finally, we send the factory chief into the healing machine. The factory chief is complete!
Kid: Nothing changed!
Kagura: This is the completed form of the factory chief. He was born broken.
Kid: What was the point of the whole process then?!
Shinpachi: In the second step, we give the assembled factory chief motivation. Also know as giving the factory chief a goal.
Kid: Enough with the chief!
Shinpachi: The chief is absolutely necessary for the production of a Patriot, so this can't be avoided.
Kid: When are you going to make a Patriot?! This is turning into a factory for making chiefs! Hm? What's that? They put him in a school uniform. *conveyor belt goes faster* It's so fast! I can barely keep up!
Another kid: Hey! Look over there!
Tsukuyo and Sarutobi: Hooray! Hooray! Do your best! *holding a banner that says "Do your best! Become the best factory chief in Japan!!"*
Kid: Why are they acting like he's on a train to Tokyo?!
Sarutobi: We believe in you! You can become the best factory chief in Japan!
Tsukuyo: You can do it, Facto!
Kid: His name is Facto?! Hey! What kind of process is this?! Now we have some kind of funky set!
Hasegawa: You want to become a factory chief?! You were destined to inherit my toilet paper business from the day you were born!
Kid" Who's that?!
Hasegawa: Go to Edo to work for a tissue factory?! Don't look down on me! *throws toilet paper at his head* You think that toilet paper's only meant for wiping the ass?!
Kid: Why is the factory chief's father here?!
Another kid: This must be a flashback. He was kicked out of his home, which would explain the previous scene.
Kondou" *comes in dressed as a lady* Darling! Stop it! Our son is making paper in his own way!
Kid: Now his mother's here?!
Hasegawa: Let me go, Isako! This is a discussion between men! Ah, Facto! Where are you going?! I'm not finished with you yet!
Kid: What are they trying to do?! Oh, hes wearing his old clothes again.
Hijikata: Oh, chief. Good work. *hands him a soda*
Kid: He has a buddy with him now!
Hijikata: Why are you taking a nap here?
Kid: Hes not taking a nap! Hes been out cold on the conveyor belt this whole time!
Hijikata: Thinking about the old times again? Your old man was really something. A family of toilet paper men who refused to use tissues. When wiping his ass, blowing his nose, writing down notes... He even used toilet paper for tires on his car.
Kid: Is that last 1 even necessary?!
Hijikata: You left your home because you didn't want to follow in his footsteps. And so you became chief of a tissue factory. You still refuse to use toilet paper? Heh heh. You're jsut as stubborn as your father. Still, chief... If your old man saw you now, I'm sure he'd be willing to use tissues.
Kondou: He never changed... He was always so stubborn. He used toilet paper to wipe his ass and blow his nose. When your tissues 1st went on sale, he used toilet paper to wipe away the tears. Tissues weren't good enough for him.
Hijkata: Chief! What are you thinking?! You really think this product will sell?!
Sarutobi: I can't go along with this!
Tsukuyo: Hey, did you hear? The chief has come up with some crazy new product.
Kid: D-Don't tell me...
Kondou: His job's on the line. But he insists on going through with the idea.
Kid: It can't be...
Kondou: Hey, what kind of product are we talking about?
Kid: No way...
Gintoki: Toilet paper and tissue join together. The ultamite paper for wiping away your tears.
Kid: Th-That's the Patriot!
Gintoki: We will now proceed to the final step for creating the Patriot.
Kid: Look! Above the conveyor belt!
Hasegawa: *halfnaked with angel wings and a mustache and beard* Come, Patriot factory chief!
Shinpachi: Do you still think that Patriots are trash?
Kagura: Do you still think that this job is trash?
Shinpachi: Jobs aren't meant to be compared. When you willingly work for the sake of someone else, your doing your job. Every job deserves respect. Because the world needs all of us to do our jobs. Would you like to try doing your job? *opens the door to the conveyor belt room.*
Shinpachi and Kagura: Go help the factory chief. *all the kids run through dramatically*
Gintoki: K-Kids...
All the kids: *all do falcon kicks* You should have just gotten your ass off the conveyor belt!
Kid: Good work everyone.
Other kid: Yeah, we took out the trash.
Kid: Those damn fools wasted out time with that stupid show.
Shinpachi: That was an educational experience.
Kagura: Yep.
(Pardon my typos. >D)

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm waiting for ravelin to post and what the hell gintoki. what's this thing. No i didn't read it yet and i'll read it.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 am

LOL. I actually read all of that. I don't get it, but it was funnyyyy :P

OH YEAH did we ever say who was going to be Yukio?

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:05 am

No we didn't. Any of you up to it? xD
And sorry. I had to do some stuff and didn't have enough time to post last night.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!