Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!

OOC || Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!

a part of “Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

(FULL) The King's daughter has been abducted by a notorious pirate crew. How will the world react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC || Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 am

welcome back guy ^^ it's good to have you back

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:32 pm

WELCOOOOOOOME BACK, GUY. Afurururur.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 pm

HOOOO CRAP! I DID IT!!! OMFG!

But it wasn't that great... >_> Hermione having yet another breakdown... Quietly, though, so as not to disturb anyone. She's always polite that way.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Nice! Hopefully you've rejuvenated the story.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 am

I hope so too!!! It took three tries and a few hours to actually get the post the way I wanted it. unfortunately for me, everything lead to melodrama concerning Nathaniel... Whom, by the way, I will post for later. It sttill doesn't feel right.

off to work.... Kill me!!!!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm

I posted too. It's not super-fantastic, but I wanted to do my part to get things a-movin' again!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

I will try and get a post up as soon as I am able, My girlfriend had a klutz-related injury and could have possibly injured her spine; She hit her head hard on a shelf one day, and developed bad headaches and partial blurry vision in her right eye, so she went to the ER and found out there's fluid on her spine; possibly from trauma, which the doctors are going to look into, so...I've worried myself into a lack of creativity, as well as into causing some of health deterioration of my own. Yay for klutz-realted injuries where everyone is a winner...sorry humor is a way for me to deal with sickness; at least for myself, i solve complex equations in my head when i'm worrying...odd I know due to the fact I hate everything about math, as well as anything within a reasonable doubt of showing minor, intelligence.. Anywho, I'm prattling on due to worrying for her; as well as because...I'm partially exhausted and tend to talk more, and with oddly, enough better grammar and punctuation.. huh, who'd have guess that the worst brings out the best in my innate abilities? lmao; but anyways Take care guys, and as soon as i can sit up without throwing up, (or feeling the need to upchuck) I will get right to posting.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm

So I had some spare time and was able to pop in on here real quickly. I havent read any of the posts here at all because normally my internet is so crappy that I cant even get google to load up but right now it is working good and I am in a different location.

I just wanted to let you all know that I probably wont be able to make any kind of post for a while. I've heard some fun news that we might be going back into Iraq but those are just rumors. Haha. But if I managed to get decent internet by moving to another building at some point I will be able to get back into the roleplay. That's all for now and I also just noticied the last post in here was dated dec 12. So this might be dead already but I hope not!

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Hey guys I know this is little late in coming (okay more than a little late) but I'd like to apologize for dropping this RP so unexpected. I won't go into all the details but long story short my new router wouldn't let me access the role-play and I had to focus on other priorities in life that took me away. however things are going much better now, I recently got a job, and I am now looking at getting back active on RoleplayGateway. I also now have a copy of Dragon dictation which will help me write my posts easier, the biggest challenge that I had in role playing was actually writing, so if you guys have any role-plays you are currently starting or active in and could use another player please let me know. Here's hoping I will see you all around

PS: This entire post was written using Dragon :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I haven't been on here in AGES.. this is still pushing forward?! How amazing <3 !!!

edit: Well, the OOC is still pushing forward.. I thought everyone was still posting from what I saw in OOC lol ^_^

Well if anyone ever reads this.. HELLO THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!! :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 pm

HELLOOOOO THERE, AULELAI!

How're you doing? I don't even care. I'm sinking with this boat or it'll keep a'floatin'.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 am

herro old friends

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Hello Aulelei, Yonbibuns, and Soki. How have you guys all been?

And I completely agree with that sentiment Yonbibuns.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:00 am

Pretty good, currently recovering from a Tonsillectomy. How about you?

You'll eventually see this message.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Not to shabby. Working, training my dog, playing games that sort of thing. Nothing to exciting on my part.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 pm

OH man. You guys realize I still reminisce about this roleplay? The characters were all so naaiiiicccee.
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 pm

This was one of the most epic RPs I've ever played in. I am so sad that it died and feel guilty about my role in it :( We had one of the best groups ever assembled on this site

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

I do, too, actually. Reminiscing, that is. Yonny and I were just saying the other day how much we miss the characters.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm

I am not sure how much I miss Raziah, since I am personally terrified of her. But just about everyone else was wonderful.

Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back Bring it back bring it back

I mean...you guys need to stop being such weenies and let the past go. >:|

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 am

I miss Raziah, and that's saying something, because I think she might have hated Siegfried more than almost anybody, considering half of his posts are him getting hissed at by her haha.

Yeah, I just reread the whole thing. I'm not impressed with my writing, but the characters were loads of fun themselves.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!