Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: Seattle - Reloaded

Fallout: Seattle - Reloaded

a part of “Fallout: Seattle - Reloaded”, a fictional universe by Mr. Nice Guy.

(Currently not accepting new characters) Random wasteland survivors brought together by the promise of riches, working for a mad scientist and her crew.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Seattle - Reloaded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Seattle - Reloaded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 am

No problem! My watch schedule is a bit jilted, so I usually can post for a ton for a couple of days, and then not at all for another couple. As long as people don't go beyond a few days to a week without letting us know, I'm cool.

And it seems Nogond dropped his character. Just gimme a chance to build the map and everything, and we'll be starting on our first mission, hopefully tomorrow, maybe Thur/Fri, depending on my time availability.

Thanks to Sibrand for the layout/idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 am

I will probably be posting each and every day and if something comes up I will be sure to give you guys a heads-up. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm available most days, though if I end up pulling a double at work, I won't be on that day (it happens rarely, but happens nonetheless).
I'll shoot you a message, Mr. Nice Guy, about Olympic Park.
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 am

I am back I had to drop my character because i wrote work in progress in the name. So I hope that you have received my character and like it.

Nogond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:36 pm

@Nogond: I completely understand. I've approved your character, though I ask you to consider one thing: Instead of Cyborg, which isn't explained in your story, and is a rather powerful Perk, maybe a perk that makes you a better doctor/healer? Not a requirement, just a thought that round your character out a bit...

@Foxy: I got your descrip. Did you also want to make the map, of course pending approval from Beltu, so we can have something visual to use? That'd be awesome, though I'm not sure we'll use it this time. I still have to look at the original map, and see where all of these locations are, compared to where we plan on this next mission taking place.

On that note, I can't look at the maps on the photobucket while I'm at work. I may be able to do a little something tomorrow when I get off of work, but if someone else could work with Sibrand to make a map of the next mission, that'd be awesome. Not locations of bad guys or anything like that, but the actual structures, the ship, the bar, the neutral zone, etc. If not, I understand, and I'll check back in here before I start making the map, but it'd definitely help to get this going sooner than later.

For everyone:

If Beltu does not come back by the end of July, that will have been 1 months and 8 days absent. At that point, I'm going to consider him gone and we'll continue on in his world, but no longer overly concerned with waiting for his approval on anything. Does that sound fair, particularly to the pre-existing members of the game?

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

consider it done boss :P

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:38 pm

I personally think that's quite fair. I mean he's been MIA for quite sometime without any news or anything, so i can't see him having the right to get angry over this.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks much, Nogond! I'll PM you in the near future (next couple of days?) with an idea of where you'll be when the party finds ya...it actually fits very well into the scheme of things.

Thanks, Soki. It's good to hear that I'm not totally off base in my thinking...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 pm

About which date do you plan to start the rp?

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Hopefully July 16th/17th time frame, if I have a relatively relaxed weekend.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 am

So???

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 am

Lmao, eager are we? I'm working on it today. After dishes, of course. Stupid stupid dishes.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 pm

The map is made and on the intro, named Chain Coast, thanks to Sibrand! I'll try and post the post that gets us headed out there, but I gotta spend some time with the wife for now. Learn it, love it, know it!

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 pm

I can make the map if we decide to head that way, seeing as it would be a necessity, but if we aren't going there yet... /lazy/ >.>;;;

As posting stands, I'll be out of the house most of today, family get-together and some DnD with some friends, but I'll be back tonight and should be able to post without any problems.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm here all night (Possitively). ^_^

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Awwww...I wanna find a DnD group out here. ><

I'll be making the post probably within the next hour or so...wife is going to see Harry Potter...not my bag of tea.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Okay, post is up. Of course, Sibrand, we all have to post getting on the bus, then I'll post that we arrive, and then you'll be getting your intro. :)

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Of course. ;)

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Broke the ice. :D Looking forward to everyone's post and continuing this RP. :3

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Yaaaaay! I, too, am hoping this continues!

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!