Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Covenant 2: Second Comings

The Covenant 2: Second Comings

a part of “The Covenant 2: Second Comings”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

A RP based on The Covenant. ACCEPTING!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Covenant 2: Second Comings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Covenant 2: Second Comings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:00 am

I am too.
We need Caleb's boy. ):
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Hehehe, I started it so I'll be picking at her for a while. Sorry for not having her up last night . . . A few friends and I snuck down to the beach (a man made lake thing) and swam from like . . . 12 to 3 xD so sorry about that. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

All good! (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm

All good! (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Ello. ^^
When you say "All are pretty equal in strength except for pogue.", does that mean he's weaker or stronger? And in strenght of body or strenght of power? (:
And I put that Delilah was a roomie with Baby in the academy, if you don't want that just tell me and I'll put her roommate to a NPC, so tell me if that's chill or not! :D
And I'm finally done Delilah, save for the history (that I'm way too lazy to do right now) with her display picture and her description, so count on that being done within the next 24 hours. (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I can haz begin?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Hmm the difference with Pogue is that he had the nicest body/build. (;
Anyways, since we only need one more, we can go ahead and start.
Wait for my post, though. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Birthdays for the kids must be adjusted. School is starting mid August,
and none of them have ascended yet.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

So none can no be older than 17, right? Because if I remember correctly (which is rather rare in my case) don't they ascend when they're 18? Or is that just my mind having fun with me, trying to show me how much memory sucks. :P
So if none of them are ascended yet, they'll all be around the 17 age mark? Because you can't drive legally without an aldult at 16. Or is this me looking too far into it because I tend to do that at times. xD

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 am

Hmm, if that's the case, I'll have to change Merlin's (apparent) age...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:14 am

I'll have my character up by Friday evening if not Saturday evening. I got some bad news. My Pastor passed away and I'm attempting to get to the Funeral service which will be held on Saturday at 11 AM. There will be a Memorial service on Friday at 7 PM. His name was Rev. FC Barnes, and he led two churches, Red Budd Holy Church and Greater St. Paul United Holy Church. I'm a member at Greater St. Paul and the Memorial service and Funeral service will be held at Red Budd Holy Church. I'm trying to figure out if I will have to drive or if transportation will be provided.

Please excuse my absence if I don't get the character up Friday or Saturday.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 am

Your correct, they would be 17.
And your absense is definitely excused Winds, take your time.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

*...is waiting patiently for opportunity to continue post.*

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:59 am

Seriously ... Nobody has posted since i did yesterday. This is the definition of a Dead RP
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

It's just slow..I wish more people were here. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Things will heat up once they all meet together. But, sadly, I cannot interfere...this week I shall be gone. I will return upon next Sunday.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am

I may be grounded so this could come to a halt for a bit...we will see tomorrow.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

I don't know too much about the covenant mythos besides the movie but I'd like to try this out if I could, at and if it's not dead
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 am

It's not dead that i know of. but i think the GM said she was Grounded

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Sorry about the wait, I was out at church camp. Anyone may join, we still need Caleb's son.
Post people!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!