Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grey&Spectral

OOC || Grey&Spectral || (O/A!)

a part of “Grey&Spectral”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

For never was there a story of more woe... before this shit. Fight as a Redeemer against the hordes of demon spawn in a ferocious crusade to save humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grey&Spectral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC || Grey&Spectral || (O/A!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Dude, they're waiting for you. xD
http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/G&S
Heahh. I talks to them, they just need a reply from Spidey Godsir.

I guess I could write something for Lucas too but feijsfkjf it would be so brief.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

This RP. Damnniiiit. Do want it to return.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:52 am

Same. I was going to bump this earlier but that maintenance.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed May 01, 2013 6:10 am

I think this is the only RP where I'm overly attached to the characters.

Ugh. Stahp that, feelings.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun May 05, 2013 9:25 am

Ya'll niggas, I am so mad at you. I'ma get Bear to write up this last post and this bitch will be complete. Ya'll LOST YA DAMN OPPORTUNITY to post. MAYBE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. Fucking MAYBE. If ya'll niggas ask me REAL nice. And I mean REAL nice. FUck.
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 am

Please big daddy Pony. Pls.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun May 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Wow wow wowee! I checked the chat just to find a reference while I was writing the post and found the little treat Buns and Kuro left!!! I!!! hadn't!!!! even!!!! seen that!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like such a big dummy. I posted what you lovelies wrote and a response. Let me know if you need anything changed/ that was too forward.

IM SO O OO OO OO OO OO OO O OO RRY!

I have the last little post already written. I can add it on to the most recent post and call this puppy over or I can wait for a response from y'all first! Up to you guys! HI! Hello! I love you!

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 am

That was very nice, Average.

Hello, Baby.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Ermagherd, y'all are alive. That Snow and Fallon thingy had been there forever; I thought you'd just like... disappeared into the real world or something similarly unsavory.

Call it done, kids. I'm all for that. Seems like a good place to end the chapter and all that good stuff. :)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm

I feel like I'm missing something. Some things never change ;-;

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 pm

DHWADLAHLKSDNVLKA!!
Yes. I'll never put Fallon up for adoption, because I still want this to eventually resurrect itself. We'd only be able to sequel this lovely-baby if all of the members came back. Including, Wudge-face.

PONY. AVERAGE. BABY. I MISS AND LOVE YOU GUYS.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi!

Two months after the most recent post.....................

So h o n e s t l y, though I'm out of touch with my two dopey boys, I'm still very much attached to this roleplay. I describe shit that happened in it to my IRL friends. Some of my last drawings are of its characters. Gosh did I draw them a lot.

I'm sorry for vanishing without prior notice. I won't make excuses.
I'm sorry for bumping this thread up again just to be all "Hi! I miss you guys lol!"
I'm SUPER proud all of you though, because Jesus Died for my Dunkin Donuts Christ, this thing is still sorta WIGGLING and it's been TWO YEARS (sans like, one day)!

You could consider my post to be a sort of anniversary present, or consider it to be nothing at all. Just figured... why not. I probably shouldn't have left Lucas forever strangled or Ezekiel forever knocked out on a smelly wagon. But I tried to end it in a way that the storytelling old man could still be like "THASSIT GO AWAY KIDS BYE." like the snippet that was posted in the chat, which was delightful.

I love you kids.
Gosh I still remember how to code on this site. Pretty happy with myself for that, haha.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

WUDGE.

Your absence makes me sad, jus' saying. I read this and my heart grew two sizes too large. Then, THEN. I hefted myself over to the IC bit you were talking about and cried tears of joy-sadness at the sheer beauty that is Ezekiel's segment, and Lucas' last bit, wriggling out of his near-endless strangle scene. I also have a butt load of fanart sitting around somewhere. Unseen and stuff. And I still sketch them sometimes, because their faces are all so adorbs.

Because I eat when I cry.

THROW ME A PM LADY, GEEZ. Hope all is well wif ya', darling.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 am

HEY GUYS

LOVE YOU

SO MUCH

wudge resuscitated us and chapter 2 of g&s is comin' at you because of that chickadee so kiss her

YALL READY FOR THIS?

Averagebear
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

DIS SONG

Edit: We're back guys

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:06 pm

And as a reminder, DON'T POST ANYTHING IC JUST YET except a rework of your character sheet heah if you like!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Manon's comin' in hot and angry.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 pm

MANON.
MANON.
Oh, Baby.
Avvie.

'Course we love you, Wudge-bb.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

ALSO DOUBLE POST BECAUSE HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
Definitely wanted to throw that there yesterday, but things got out of hand with the costumes.

Splicer party, fer' sure.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm

I hope you guys don't mind month-long delays! Merry Christmas and happy thanksgiving!

I think Trick may have been stolen from us for good. BUT NO MATTER. I'll throw myself at the keyboard and use what I know. Expect a post before the holidays if you've any faith in your Wudges.

On that note, love to you all. :) You're still some of my favorite people.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!