Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cosmic

Cosmic

a part of “Cosmic”, a fictional universe by Lovely ♠.

In a post apocalyptic world where the devil has taken over little hope remains

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cosmic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cosmic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Yay, i want my cookie for being the first demon to get injured!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 pm

o.o I did a lot of typing....
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Hey guys Ill be on a trip from Monday to Thursday with an amazing friend... so something needs to happen to Ame that'll put her out of action for a little while.... perhaps she could get knocked out somehow? Please come up with suggestions, getting knocked out is so cliche. -.-

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Perhaps she somehow got wounded in the battle so Thaddeus puts her in a coma state so she can heal? Seems fair enough.
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm

That seems like a fine enough idea. Perhaps you or Lindela could drop her to make things more dramatic? (if you do I hope Thaddeus or Axel catches her....) FYI I give all you people permission to control Ame while I'm gone if it's necessary to move the story forward. Just please keep her personality in mind...

Now, thinking about it, I would be fine if Ame gets knocked out. Charles, please post soon cause that's the post that should show what happens to Ame that puts her out of action. Do whatever you want; I would be creative if I were you! ^-^

IF I have the time after you post I MIGHT post what Ame does and thinks before... whatever ... happens to her!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I posted. I hope that's good enough. I figure she could have been conscious until he did the sleeping spell on her.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Very nice! Thank you Charles!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Posted! Axle is not giving up that easily. >:)

Oh, and I prefer if you not call me "Lindela" >< Sorry if it is confusing. My penname is simply short for "Infinity for Lindela." Anyway, just call me 8. ^^

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 am

KK sorry, I didn't know! Hah! I doubt there is much that could stop Axel!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Hey everyone, if you can, please join this roleplay, and the poisons need people, espicially a muscle, so please help us out. Plus it is made by yours truly, Lovely SPade!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Sorry about not posting in like three days but LP please play my person for a little longer and try to keep this RP alive. I moved and need to move my Internet connection with me. I should be back by next Tuesday if I'm not I'll message you of my withdraw in the RP.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Guys I'm sooooo sorry I haven't posted in this in forever. I've been having a really shitty week, but I'll get a post up soon!
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Hun, just calm down. Like I told you, Real life comes first. Role playing is supposed to relax you.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Sorry about your week Pimp. :/ Hope it gets better!

A little favor. Until Angelwolf gets back could you guys (except Lovely Spade) not find Thaddeus's cottage? It would be a pain to move her while she's gone. If you do decide to find it it's no biggie..... Just a little favor to me! :)

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Considering I'm waiting along for Exodus to get mad at Quin and her two cousins.. I don't think I'll be finding his cottage any time soon. Sounds good. (That was not a hint, at Pimp. I'm completely okay with waiting.) <Serious face.>

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

As am I! As long as the RP doesn't die I can wait as long as needed!

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Mm. I won't let the RP die. In fact, if it does, I'm in love with it so we can just keep RPing. I mean, really. I understand that sometimes, there are people that really love an RP, and when it dies, what do they do? They gripe, and moan. They don't do anything to recreate it, or to fix it up again.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am

<Sigh.> I'd like to apologize, on the earlier note I had been on. I cannot stay in the RP because my mom simply insists that I only get to be on once a week, and even then on that specific day I get a limited time. It is an unfortunate occurrence but one that cannot be rectified so soon as schoolwork and studies come first in my book, and RP comes later. I had fun RPing with you all, and if you ever want to start a Private PM RP or summat, mayphaps you can PM me.

I bid you all adieu,

- Proctor.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Erm... I'm back?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 am

Welcome back!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!