Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fumblemeer

Fumblemeer

a part of “Fumblemeer”, a fictional universe by lewdug97.

A RP that you can do anything in a fantasy theme. From fighting to romancing. Begginers are encouraged to join. Based in and around the town of Fumblemeer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fumblemeer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fumblemeer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm

yeah, IK I'm getting ever so slightly impatient xD cos I need flying monkey to post, and would be useful if all the others put their end of day posts up :L
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:21 pm

I kind of regret posting my end of day post first now. Now i hjave to wait untill everyone if not most people have posted theres. :(

Please don't let this RP die guys (and gals)!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I'd hate to have it die, seeing as how it's doing pretty nicely. But be optimistic x3 maybe everyone is sleeping :|

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Lewd: NIce Minecraft signature.
@other people: I'm just waiting for the... eh... forgot his/her user already
@Everyone, again: Isn't the website suppose to post in past-tense not current?
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Nevermore90 wrote:Lewd: NIce Minecraft signature.
@Everyone, again: Isn't the website suppose to post in past-tense not current?

Thanks.

It is why?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shard Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 pm

My sister was in from Houston on weekend so I was with them sunday before they left monday... and I don't want to post back to back...guess I could edit and extend posts

Shard Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

Lewd: I said that because Shard's post, so far as I have read, wasn't. You are the GM so it's your call, but it breaks up the text poorly :(

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 am

Nevermore90 wrote:Lewd: I said that because Shard's post, so far as I have read, wasn't. You are the GM so it's your call, but it breaks up the text poorly :(

True...
@Shard Please edit your posts so that they are in the Third Person. Please also make all future posts in Third Person.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 am

Hey sorry guys, I've been moving back in to school so I've been busy as hell. I'll get a post up tonight!

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Wowowow, you guys go to school early.. I'm not in til 8th september.

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shard Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

lewdug97 wrote:
Nevermore90 wrote:Lewd: I said that because Shard's post, so far as I have read, wasn't. You are the GM so it's your call, but it breaks up the text poorly :(

True...
@Shard Please edit your posts so that they are in the Third Person. Please also make all future posts in Third Person.

Isn't this my story???
I do beleive when someone listens to someone telling a tale...they talk in what ever tense they wish...

I don't see how anyone thinks almost any of these are in the third person but far be it from me to throw off a story.

Impaintent much?

You may do anything you want within the rules.

Also if you include when and how they arrived in Fumblemeer that would be helpfull.
Last edited by Shard Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shard Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

ShardBlack: YOUR STORY? This is Lew-Dawg's RP not yours. A story teller should be telling a story in past-tense if it already happened... that's the whole point of past-tense. If I was telling a friend about the time I went to the whatever place, I wouldn't say "and I walking to the whatever place." That doesn't make any sense....

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shard Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Nevermore90 wrote:ShardBlack: YOUR STORY? This is Lew-Dawg's RP not yours. A story teller should be telling a story in past-tense if it already happened... that's the whole point of past-tense. If I was telling a friend about the time I went to the whatever place, I wouldn't say "and I walking to the whatever place." That doesn't make any sense....

You may do anything you want within the rules.

Also if you include when and how they arrived in Fumblemeer that would be helpfull.

Also not yours!

don't worry I knew what I knew how and I don't need any bs I'm out !!!!

Shard Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 pm

If someone needs to get killed off, I volunteer to do so lol. I think Wren is getting a bit bored from throwing fish...

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shard Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Last post

Third person does not mean past tense!

So much for their arrival.

3 little mistakes boo hoo!!

good bye - good

Shard Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

RAWR!!!!!!!

Shard if you see this i asked you to change the tence in your TWO posts! This would not take long and is as simple as changing a few words!

Nevermore please dont go to crazy on people in future but i do however thank you for trying to sort things out.

Legacy you may kill off the Half-brothers that where controled by shard black. Please do this in the morning of the RP.

Flying monkey i understand just please try hard to get one up soon.

Vocaloid I think i start then too.

I am sorry that i could not be here during the events of this evening. I have been busy and could not be online. Please carry on and keep the posts coming!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby An-Old-Grimoire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Hello, everyone :)

I've just submitted a character, "Old Man Bren" and hope I am welcome here. I'm quite new, but I think I won't mess up ;) See you RP'ing!

An-Old-Grimoire
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:02 pm

An-Old-Grimoire wrote:Hello, everyone :)

I've just submitted a character, "Old Man Bren" and hope I am welcome here. I'm quite new, but I think I won't mess up ;) See you RP'ing!

Hello, i'm glad to have a new player as one has just caused a terrible mess.
It's fine that your new i myself am new. Well to the site but i havn't RPed much before.
I'm looking over your character now and all seems fine. You can start posting as soon as but please make sure if you post straight away that it is a post introducing your character and that they are going to sleep as the time is really late in the RP.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Python, are you going to post? :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Has anyone heard from Python*numbers*? Still waiting for her...

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!