Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fumblemeer

Fumblemeer

a part of “Fumblemeer”, a fictional universe by lewdug97.

A RP that you can do anything in a fantasy theme. From fighting to romancing. Begginers are encouraged to join. Based in and around the town of Fumblemeer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fumblemeer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fumblemeer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 am

Welcome to Fumblemeer

The Town of fumblemeer awaits you to bring it to life! By free roam RPG i mean you can go around the town doing as you wish and interacting with the other players. There are little limits to what you can and can't do.

This game is in a fantasy setting.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fumblemeer/
Last edited by lewdug97 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Noobish World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Just wanna ask real quick, as I am in the last processes of making a sheet, but I'm stumped here, what can I possibly put in history? (I'm sorry, but I'm used to SOME sorta back story, as minimal as it could be, I need something to go off) Horrible writer's block has me in it's grasp write now. (Pun-tastic) Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

python13579
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fumblemeer - Free Roam RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Nice pun...the lowest form of comedy...(lol no offense, I had to reread the sentence twice to see the "write" instead of right)

Anyway: As a helpful suggestion, the GM's character apparently hates outcasts. Make him an excriminal that go kicked out of his homeland, or maybe he got framed? Either way, he's on the run from bounty-hunters looking to collect and would be considered an outcast.
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Hah, trust me I know it is, and I love it all the same! If it made you have to reread for that sliver of a second, I've done my job. Might I mention that I was looking at Eli's CS while in the process of making my own, and I almost rage wuit my browser because I was gonna feel so out done xD

Character up, Mr. GM, ready and waiting for IC!

python13579
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Sorry, this character is a copy of one I made yesterday...That I made in like 20mins... Wolven(oc) has some good things for profiles, + you can just google "Character Skeleton"

EDIT

MS. Vocaloid, I believe the rules here are that everyone is to post in third-person. (Thus saying "bob did this bod did that" rather then "I did this I did that," unless it's conversation, like: Bob turned to the group and said "I did this and did that.")

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Nevermore90 wrote:Anyway: As a helpful suggestion, the GM's character apparently hates outcasts. Make him an excriminal that go kicked out of his homeland, or maybe he got framed? Either way, he's on the run from bounty-hunters looking to collect and would be considered an outcast.

Thanks for your imput but you proberly also noticed, that i said in the Personality section that not everything is none about my character and what you mentioned may or may not be one of these Things.

python13579 wrote:Character up, Mr. GM, ready and waiting for IC!

Just call me Lewdug please... :3

Thanks for all your support and intrest. All your Characters are looking great! Once we get a few more Characters then i will start the RP. The post to start will be on this thread so keep checking back. ;)

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 am

Waiting for the start.. :)
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

ImageImage

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:16 am

Me thinks Lewdug is still waiting for a couple more characters. If I'm wrong, I guess we're starting up! I also noticed I've been on this site the longest which sorta intimidates me O.o

python13579
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 am

xD Yeah, I'm pretty new. We could start and if people want to join, they can :)

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am

python13579 wrote:Me thinks Lewdug is still waiting for a couple more characters. If I'm wrong, I guess we're starting up! I also noticed I've been on this site the longest which sorta intimidates me O.o

The RP will start on Saturday 30th July at 2pm GMT. If this is not your Time Zone then i suggest you wait untill i post mine. As this will likly be just after the beginning of the RP.

Thanks all for the support. People may still enter the RP after this date.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Python, I've been on for years, this is just a new account :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 pm

You are all showing tallent sofar, Better than me as i am new to this sight. I have RPed before but only a little. Please if posible could someone tell me wether my post was any good. If it could be better tips would be helpful.

My second post on the RP was a double post sorry. If this does happen just delete all the word in the post then leave it.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, one tip from me: I know it's a pain, but it helps make sense of your post to other readers, just in case of the occasional misspelling. RE-READ AND CORRECT THE UNDERLINED WORDS. If you right click the underlined words, it gives a list of suggestions. In this way, you can pick out which is the right one. Nothing more from me, your posting looks fine :)

python13579
Member for 15 years

Re: [OOC] Fumblemeer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 am

One thing - I didn't know Sara was in the Wig and Bonnet? Thought she was still in the forst with Eli or something like that.

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supermedo on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 am

Well I wanted to say sorry to lewdug , I'm Still a noob so I didn't know , I will make sure that doesn't happen again
X__X
gotta get 10 posts fast to enable PM

supermedo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 am

Sara IS in the woods with Eli. What made you think otherwise?

python13579
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 am

supermedo wrote:Well I wanted to say sorry to lewdug , I'm Still a noob so I didn't know , I will make sure that doesn't happen again
X__X
gotta get 10 posts fast to enable PM

Sorry, i may have been a bit harsh. I am new to ya know. I have very little expirence in RPing. Simply read through all the posts before posting so you know were every one is and you will be fine. This may sound boring at first but it is fun learning for others skill and reading there creativity. dont get me wrong your post was good. The post can be worked around if the post was a flashback or a dream. This may sound un-creative but its the only way to work around it.

Also please dont make such big changes to the story:
"Yes, This key belong to a member of secret society , but that all I know , if You want to learn more you better to ask one of the members here in Town " old man said.

This may be a good idea but if there is something as big as this you want to intruduce to the RP then you should first ask me. You may make suggestions here or by PM. This however may be your Quest if you like.

I don't mean to sound rude or un-friendly but i hope you understand what i am saying to you. The RP (at the moment atleast) is a town life kind of thing. It is more Casual and Social then Quests.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 pm

1. I like quests ^_^
2. Is it okay if I just skim-over posts that don't directly concern me or my character? I'm busy with... *stuff* and I won't have time to read over everything... y'all post more then what I expected *noobs* to do :)
3. Pack of bublegum? Back-Then, you're basically buying a block of rubber...

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Well, gum IS rubber technically...more plastic actually if I remember correctly, but back to the important part: Stuff like this happens Medo, like Lewdug said, just gotta work around it. And if you don't actually like reading EVERY SINGLE POST, then follow Nevermore's advice, in number 2, where, if it doesn't directly influence, or indirectly influence your character, skim through it, read them another time, and make a much more detailed post the next time. Sometimes all an RP needs is a very descriptive post, one delving into the inner reaches of your character's mind, while sometimes we need a post that pushes the story forward a bit. As you get more experienced, you'll understand where and when to put these posts.

EDIT: Nevermore! I am waiting for your post, mon ami!
EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, I just have a habit of not refreshing after getting off Steam and L4D2 xD

python13579
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 pm

lol well refresh next time :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!