Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 16 Emotions

The 16 Emotions

a part of “The 16 Emotions”, a fictional universe by tsuyan600.

This is an RPG based on an idea me and my cousins had while role playing on MSN. This is a semi-serious RPG and is basically God, Battles, Fantasy Weapons and Fantasy Magics mixed together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 16 Emotions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The 16 Emotions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tsuyan600 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 16 Emotions"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I'll kill you." - Heero Yuy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tsuyan600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The 16 Emotions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 pm

I want Aggression :DD
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

So, basically, we can either play a mage (a friend of Mira's) or an emotion? What do we do if we're an emotion? Like, are we running away from the Mages, hiding from them, a bad guy, a good guy--? Sorry, I'm a little confused. This sounds interesting, but could you elaborate a tiny bit for me? ^^;

*edit*
And I wouldn't mind having contempt.
Last edited by Spectrum on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Damn, I wanted aggression... Then I'll take anger. But yeah, a little more information... Like, could the emotions be romantically involved with another (hey, just asking)? ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 pm

I'll be the emotion of love, but I also have a few questions.

Concerning appearance, do you have any preference about pictures, such as anime or real? Are emotions allowed to have combat skills? Do the emotions need to base their combat skills off of their emotion? Are there any limits to the powers one can have if a mage?

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Can I be submission? What do we do if we're an emotion?

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey I might join. If so I want contempt, but first I need the same answers as everyone else is asking.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm very interested as well but I would like to know answers like everyone one else before I call dibs on anything :P

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValsaMusetta on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm really interested in this role play, but I'm a bit confused.

"Harsh was the maker, as he toyed with the girl's loved ones; he challenged them to recover the 16 emotions and defeat them, forcing them to return to the girl.
Cautiously, they accept this challenge and thus begins our story of the 16 emotions."

So, does this mean you need characters of the girl's loved ones and the 16 emotions? I don't see you asking for "loved ones" characters or anything outside of the 16 emotions and god. Unless you plan on having those as npcs? Which I hope not because I would like to be one of those characters.

I really do like your idea. Just needs a bit of clarifying^^

ValsaMusetta
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Uhhh, maybe when the questions are answered, perhaps I could reserve disgust?
o u o
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 am

I am very interested in this RP but i want those questions answered first oh and can i reserve fear?
You Duh Sexy xD

Elena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tsuyan600 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Sorry if this is all a bit brief. Basically, you can choose to play as a mage, an emotion or even just a normal person with the ability to survive in battle. If you wish, you may play as something that is not linked with Mira or the 16 emotions at all, as long as it contributes and advances the storyline somehow.

The emotions are not runners, they are hiders; they are technically the bad guys, but you could play them anyway you want. The emotions are physically capable in battle and are able to fend for themselves, their powers do have to link, somehow, to the emotions that you are playing. Romantic feelings between emotions are allowed, but it shouldn't be an out and out relationship, since they are part of the same person and are completely different.

For appearance I would prefer the pictures to be, of sorts, anime/manga, although I know this is quite hard. (I tried looking for fear and all that came up was the Grim Reaper)

Mages don't really have limits to their powers, as long as it is nothing outrageous. Although weaknesses are an absolute must.

-------------------------
Sorry if the reply was a little late, I'm new to this website and I did not expect to get so many responses.

I have updated the 'information' page with this new information.

tsuyan600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tsuyan600 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Just a few character confirmations:

Rainbow Ripples - Aggression
Poeticjustice8012 - Anger
SoftPurpleFeathers - Love
KapugenWolf - Submission
OverworkedWarden - Disgust
Elena - Fear

Are these all correct? If you want to play these emotions just reply by saying 'Yes, I want to play (emotion)', or something along those lines.

-------------------------
Mr_Doomed and Spectrum, Contempt is wanted by both of you, would one of you be willing to play something else?

tsuyan600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm

I would like to play a female mage! I would also like to play a male character but am not picky as to what he is. I will wait to see what is left over and then I can play that :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tsuyan600 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

That's great, please submit the character sheet for the female mage and get it approved and we'll be another character up! :D

tsuyan600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherriHasu on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:55 am

Hey, bro, I'd like to be remorse, if that's okay. And, uh, can one person have more than one character?
Whoa, that guy's all kinds of naked.

CherriHasu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tsuyan600 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 am

Yea they can and yup remorse is yours

tsuyan600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am

Yes, I'm willing to play as Anger. So the emotions have some kind of power(s) connected to said emotion? And they run around and try not to be caught? If that's it, I understand. I'll also contact a few of the other people who expressed interest (I'm with them on another role play) and tell them that this is up... If they don't reply in due time, of course ^^ Glad to hear you're still interested, though.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tsuyan600 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Yes, anger is all yours and thank you for helping.

tsuyan600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Yo, do you mind if i play Fear?

Edit: I submitted an application,,, i hope it does ok... man it's hard to make a character of just one emotion.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!