Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus

X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus

a part of “X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus”, a fictional universe by CageValcore.

This is an X-Men Fan Fiction. The original X-Men are all dead. But the world of Mutants are in need of a group of heroes again. All Characters are Filled

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Your Post is Fine Mother. You only Have to T1 when attacking other players, Important NPC's, Or Important Bad guys. I'll Tell you if you Gotta T1 with them. as they come up. So Far every one you have Met Has to be T1'ed
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Seill waiting for rowan...

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 pm

If Rowan hasent Replied by the next time you look. just Go without them Reap. i cant properly start the Game until you talk to Mystique

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm

I have posted, sorry I did not post last night but I have worked two very long days in a row at work and I was exhausted.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 pm

I fully understand. i was just saying we had to Advance

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 pm

hey I'm back for good would someone mind telling me what happened and what i should be doing

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Basically all that's happened is three of the Students went to talk to Mystique about Nexus. The Rest of us went to the Danger room. Your in the Danger room

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm gna give Jesse and Rowan a chance to post before posting again. hope thts alright.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 pm

It's cool with me man. just don't wait to long. We wanna get the main story going

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:35 pm

I think the two of us are waiting on you reap. Just listening in and waiting for you to finish up with Mystique.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Ok then. ITs up to the GM for the next move, so your waiting on him now.

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 pm

I posted guys. Sorry i took so long. im Taking Care of my Sick father. im not gonna be on tomorrow until late after noon. Im sorry. I'll get back ASAP. But i gotta get him to a Hospital and make sure he is gonna live

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

I hope he is alright Cagie. I'm sure he will get better.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Hey yall. Im back .... My Dad is Going into a Gallbladder surgery that could possibly Kill him tomorrow ... and Im drunk of my F'ing as to clear the pain, Fear, worry, and confusion that the last important man i have left in my life could Die

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:13 am

I'm so sorry Cage, I will be rooting for him to come through it okay.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you. that means allot to me -smiles weakly-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Erm... Violet went to her room after she said the thing about her standing up to Ragnarok. She's not in the infirmary...

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I know Vi. Angelus is talking to himself. His second personality to be exact. like i said earlier. he has MPD {Multiple Personality Disorder}

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh. Now that I think of it, I think Violet has that too. Violet kinda has an alter ego which is herself in berserk mode. Which is kinda like MPD.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Lol pissed off the wrong Angel

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!