Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandemic: The First Years

Pandemic: The First Years.

a part of “Pandemic: The First Years”, a fictional universe by freemixer25.

a virus turns people into zombies. with the government saying there is a evac station in chicago you decide to go, but what awaits you there?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemic: The First Years”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pandemic: The First Years.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Character picture!!! <3<3<3 I took time to draw it as a good (poor) artist does.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Athra
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Awesome!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Please dont reply yet. There is something I want to add, but I need to refine it a bit.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Did it. First poem in a long while too. Must be an artistic month for me.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 am

Wow..... i thought this died, Im so happy this is still going, i'll try to jump in...somehow. I have been very busy with school, junior year in higschool is pretty damn busy. Anyway im glad, Athra and Insane, that you kept things going even though eveyone kinda vanished.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank Insane. She was the one who gave the needed suggestion that kept it going in the first place.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Good to hear from you freemixer! :D Hope you can get in a post sometime.

I'm just glad we could get this moving again. It was killing me to see it frozen.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey you two love birds, i saw this coming ever since they were in the forest so i thought i would throw this out there, if it gets past PG13 please, please, please take it to PM I dont mind if you mention it afterwards just dont go into details, kay? :D I cant believe that my first RP is really this successful! *happydance*

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 am

. . . . . Right then. wasn't thinking anything like that, but.. . . . . moving on to the next subject.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:18 pm

I was just saying that, i knew you two would kiss and i dont want it going past that.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Wasn't really planning on it... I'd rather just time skip. I don't do that kind of stuff when I roleplay.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey guys, i might not get on here a lot cause i'm having really bad family issues that could last for sometime, but i'll try get on when I can. Maybe not the weekends though cause of friends and other stuff. But anyways enough babble, i was just letting you guys know i won't be on much but i'll try.
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Its okay Saferia, I hope things get better. :)

And i was just making sure and im glad that stuff wont happen Insane.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Skipping sounds nice. I guess I just carry you back a bit earlier than expected.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I got nothing. Just more time skips with blank actions. anyone still there? I mean here.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm

I think i should give some fare warning.... for the players, dont get to comfy at the characters current position. ;)

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Is this dead?? D':

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm

God i hope not.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm

If there is anybody in this who is still interested, i am going to do a short time skip ahead maybe a week or so. At this point i think the concept of being evacuated is no longer an option. With that being the case i no longer know how to end this but maybe something will happen, Matt's secret still needs to be made known >;)

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm still here.... (Yeah, kind of late.)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!