Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandemic: The First Years

Pandemic: The First Years.

a part of “Pandemic: The First Years”, a fictional universe by freemixer25.

a virus turns people into zombies. with the government saying there is a evac station in chicago you decide to go, but what awaits you there?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemic: The First Years”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pandemic: The First Years.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 am

Sleep sucks but I rolled a crit, so it's all good in the hood.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Athra
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 am

Whats a crit?? lol
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Okay bye guys I shall miss you all!!

´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶
´´´´¶´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´¶
´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´¶´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´´¶´´¶´
´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Bye!! (waves)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Bye, have a wonderful time.
And a crit is short of critical, a term used mainly in RPGs stating that you did more than the average amount of damage in a brawl or better than average in an activity.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Okay so how far are Tegan and ethen and the other one (name escapes me D:) from the rest of the group? are they close or far?

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

That is a good question. I would say far only because Zomara's group is heading twords the cabin and you guys are headed away from it.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Okay, i wasnt sure which way you guys were going, you mentioning a hospital gave me an idea but because you said there could be alot more zombies around there (which i agree with) is giving me pause to act on the thought.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Hmmm. . . . What is the idea? Maybe we can still work it out in a way that allows both Gould to meet back up. I mean, one of you guys are injured and we got thorn slightly off couse by a zombie attack. We can still make it work. We're alive style, most likely, but work none the less.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Well it was to get medical supplies there because of sasha ankle and matts face now that he was attacked by a jockey.

EDIT: i just realized that this got submitted without being completed :/. the idea was to go there where im hoping a plot twist will happen.
Last edited by freemixer25 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Then lets lead our groups to the same goal. For you, it can be a simple as noticing a dead body in the stretcher of an ambulance that seemed to have been headed in a specific direction. (please head west)

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Lol okay west it is :P

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Well gotta go to bed now (curse you school) night guys!

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athra on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

What have we done? it looks almost like everyone will die here. at least in my group.

Athra
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Well i think they'd be fine.... except ethen i dont know what he is planning. just dont kill and more security and the zombies should be busy with them.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm going to tie some loose strings together. I'll be bring some history with this girl, and why he escape capture. This will explain almost everything about, Ethen. It's also going to change him.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey guys, should we bring in a villan, like someone pulling strings from the shadows?

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hushh on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am

Hey sorry I hacnt been on very much and when I am it's like two words :p my interernet kept saying 502 bad gateway every time I tried to load this timeous along with a few others :/ but I think I fixed It...

Hushh
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hushh on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

That was supposed to say Roleplay not timeous...

Hushh
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 am

Okay Hush i hope you can be on more.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!