Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Checkmate

Checkmate

a part of “Checkmate”, a fictional universe by Shané.

The Governments new secret service, The White Chess attempt to stop the criminal organisation Black Chess to free London from their terrible crimes…

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Checkmate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Checkmate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 am

Doser did not assault the Black King, Rulke. He attacked Zale Mitakos, the second of two Black Knights.
You Scored as Neutral Good
A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 am

I think I got confused, because the King left at the same time too. It got a little what the heck is going on.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 am

Just a quick post. Sorry I couldn't elaborate 'cause I gotta go. :/ You're pick, XMatthewxHitomiX, do with Noel what you will. xD
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
this is not life.
███████████████████████

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Wait, wait, we've already gone ahead and replaced Zale as the Black Knight? How is that gonna go down, when Zale is still in the story, in the Black Cell?

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Jerioc, citylights isn't one needed replaced. It's zane saphire as they played the black king. This is why I got confused, zane username, made me think she was zale. Is that clearer now?

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 am

London, 22 hr 1 min ago, as written by Tumbleweed
Noel MacDonald; Black Knight

[EDITED] Found out what happened. It was just a typo.

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Okay, I think everything is sorted now. Elvenoff thanks again for spicing it up a little. Now that your in charge of the main characters the plot line can be driven by you.

Looks like Curiose is out. Hasn't replied to my messages or to the OOC requests...oh well, guess we just move on.

If you can reply, Citylights, what do you want us to do with Cade and Zale? Should they be left for a while, and about how long do you think it will take for you to post?
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Just wondering. Elvenoff what did Thyrone send Ebony? Just need to know before I post. Decided Ebony would just leave Cade's office in order to get her back in to the story.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvenoff on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 pm

He was just going to call her on the phone. To discuss a meeting place for them to meet.

Elvenoff
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 am

I still need Cirque to reply to Dozer's actions.

Does anyone know what's up with Lace?

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 am

Okay, just pm'd Lace. Just recently she said she still wanted to part of it, so I assume she was just not sure itf we were still going or whatever.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

Sorry for not posting lately, sometime today post Christian arriving at White Hall.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:00 pm

I've posted if you wish for post to be longer, just say.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Kk I'm gonna read over the posts and come up with something.

Lace
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:56 pm

This is only picture could find of the village and trust me, it's not easy to get in. It's one of the most secure areas in London. I tell you this, as it's postively suicide to even try going in and kill someone. If you want plan to succeed you'll have to use your wits.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am

So why everyone stopped posting?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 pm

I was the last to post, and I was waiting for Christian to post or at least someone else, it's weird for me to post two times in a row.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm waiting for others to post as well, Elvenoff, Citylights, Jerico or something...

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 am

Okay, what is happening?

Do we want to give this roleplay up, start again? Can someone let me know? If you don't want to continue just say so rather than letting it just hang...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 am

I like idea, but well could you pm everyone and find out what's going on?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!