Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Mafia Express

On the Mafia Express

a part of “On the Mafia Express”, a fictional universe by Fredalice.

In the 1930s on the transcontinental train heading from L.A. to New York members of three different mafias are aboard. They all know nothing of the others being there, until one person aboard plans a mass murder. [Spots open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Mafia Express”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] On the Mafia Express

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 pm

WARNING!!!
Wheatley and dig17, I'll give you guys all night tonight to submit your characters, but come tomorrow morning if they're still not up, then I have to give your guys reserved spots up
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Head_Over_Heels on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

I can't wait to get this started!

"Yah, I know that I'm awesome and adorable. I was just waiting for you to find that out."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Head_Over_Heels
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:58 am

Sorry, I haven't been able to do anything since RPG has been down the last couple of days, I'm working on it right now.

EDIT: I got it up and am waiting approval.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:24 pm

@dig so your character has been approved.

WARNING!
Nyuro you have till tonight to submit your character!!!

@all so I'm thinking by tomorrow afternoon we will start up, I would say morning, but I don't have that much time in the morning to create the first post

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 pm

just saying, i polished my character a bit, got rid of the anime pic. Just saying for future reference :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Sweet, I like the new pictures you chose

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby affliction on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 am

Hi - posted a profile, but I'm travelling today for a good few hours, so it's been kept brief. It covers key details, and I will be expanding it further when I get home. Just thought I should stick a foot in the door since there's only one spot advertised. :)
Want to talk to me? Go on to TeamSpeak 2, and connect to the following server: 195.242.236.106:8394
You'll find me in my 'office' most likely, so feel free to give me a shove. ^^

affliction
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 am

You're fine I understand, I've been traveling before. And I would appreciate it if you beefed it up though when you got the chance.

@all ok so we should be starting either this afternoon or tomorrow, it may not happen today though because I have a lot of things going on after school since I missed my College Algebra class. So hahaha

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:10 pm

OKAY WE'VE STARTED!!!!!!!! I JUST POSTED THE FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to remind you all to use this website when you post and try your best to use the right slang. Because after all that is in the rules.

http://local.aaca.org/bntc/slang/slang.htm

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Okay, since I am the only russian who has posted, i must say this
I did NOT order a vodka. In my post, he said he refrained from ordering. So somehow you guys all just assumed that i had ordered it and now suddenly know he is Russian. In reality, you guys shouldn't have been able to tell who he was even if he ordered a vodka.

Sorry if i sound like a controlling paranoid bitch (cause i read my own post over and it kinda sounded like that D:), and i love this role play, but it just doesn't add up.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloud9titan on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 am

ok dude chill out even if you did or didn't order vodka we would still be able to 1. tell you are russian and 2. since we are at war we know our enemies. And only us Italians have posted so we have to get it going somehow. So go with it i guess

cloud9titan
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 am

Funny thing is dude, i am chill. And that is kinda stereotypical that you can just notice that we are Russian just because of how we look...

But whatever floats your boat man, I'll go with it.

EDIT:
:D

Yes i had to add a smiley.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloud9titan on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 pm

well doesnt sound chill to me if youre sounding all paranoid. But idk if you read my post cause it said "i saw some that looked familiar" meaning i saw you before because our families are at war. YOu should be able to tell us apart too unless you don't know what your enemies look like or what Italians look like hahaha

cloud9titan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:01 am

If you haven't noticed, talking through a computer is not the best way to judge emotion. XD I can sound uber serious, but as I'm typing it i can be laughing. That is why you should never really attempt to read emotions over the internet.
They invented emoticons for that. :D

Anywho, my point was that i felt that we were noticing each other too early. We may be at war, but most bosses still don't go out to fight. Whatever. I don't really care anymore.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby affliction on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey, I'm Joey, and I just thought you should know that I'm doing my best to make sure those damn Ruskies don't get in with our chicks, even if that means provoking them until they cry.
~~Joey Merciano.

affliction
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Ok Joker I get your message. I was just hoping to wait and see if some of the others would post and get on the train, but guess if they're going to start it'll have to be already on the train.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Yeah, I get where your coming from. I mean, none of the Irishman have even posted yet... ._.'

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloud9titan on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 pm

yeah i noticed only one irish girl posted. so is it italians vs russians? and did the russians get my present i sent them on the train??? haha

cloud9titan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah pretty much, the irish girl though may pop i once and awhile though

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nuvola on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 am

I hope some of the other people join as well, I was wondering where some of the Irish people are.

And I might not be able to reply for the rest of the week due to my final exams, and that could extend until next week depending on how many subjects I have to take a final exam for. I'm alright if someone drags Luca somewhere while in the story or let me just catch up when I come back.

Nuvola
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!