Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Mafia Express

On the Mafia Express

a part of “On the Mafia Express”, a fictional universe by Fredalice.

In the 1930s on the transcontinental train heading from L.A. to New York members of three different mafias are aboard. They all know nothing of the others being there, until one person aboard plans a mass murder. [Spots open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Mafia Express”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] On the Mafia Express

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

@nuvola No I don't know where any of the people who haven't posted yet are. I was going to start pm-ing them and telling them that if they didn't start to post withing the next five days, at most, then I would kick them out and maybe re-open the spots for someone else to join.

Also thanks for the notice! And pretty soon here too my life is going to start to get hectic, like maybe next week, because of finals. So my posts my be slow for awhile here.

@all also I was thinking here that in the rp "dinnertime" would be coming up soon, which will be the start of the murders and all that jazz. I would also like to say that your characters won't know who the killer is just by looking at Jack, let's make them slowly find out. All they will know about the killer is that he's starting with victims at the back of the train, so starting with the conductor and co-conductor then moving to the passengers, and that he's a shadow. I might come up with a sort of "scary story" about trains and then they can think that whoever the killer is that he's the, whatever the name of the scary monster or killer is in the story.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey y'all, I just wanted you to know that I'm gonna get my character in the game tonight or tomorrow. RPG has been acting strangely with my computer; any time that I've tried to log in the past week or so, it would show a 'Login successful' screen and then redirect me back to the home page as though I never signed in at all. I'm sorry about the delay, it looks like this has really hit off well and I wanna get involved. Sorry for my lateness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

No problem just as long as you jump back in here soon

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby affliction on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:53 am

I am back. :)

Been having similar problems to Dig.
Want to talk to me? Go on to TeamSpeak 2, and connect to the following server: 195.242.236.106:8394
You'll find me in my 'office' most likely, so feel free to give me a shove. ^^

affliction
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 am

Hey Joker, the train has already started moving, sorry if I didn't make that clear in the other posts.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nuvola on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:12 am

I'll finally back for the game as well, my semester break just started. I should have replied sooner but my grandmother was rushed to the hospital, so I needed to be there. I'll start posting again then.

Nuvola
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Do you need an quick overview of what's been going on so you can jump back in?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nuvola on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

That would be great thanks, because I've read through the past logs I missed and I'm sort of confused with where Luca is now, actually.

Nuvola
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Well lets see after you left Sacco and Luca went to the table where Joey was, Sacco told the two about the Train Sucker and is now in the storage car, Jack has just killed the conductor and his co-conductor making it look like he was the Train Sucker, Joey has just gone to the restroom, we now have an Irish man posting. FOR ONCE!!!! Thank you dig.

Also I pointed it out to the rest that everyone would think that it really was the Train Sucker who had killed the conductor and is now aboard the Lucky Smith Scarlet. And don't have them realize who it is too quickly because then otherwise this rp will end quickly. And if you haven't read the post with the Train Sucker story here it is:

"...its said among the train workers that every night that a train is traveling and the sun is blood red, that a spirit of this psycho killer comes back. It's said that it'll start at the back of the train and work it's way forward till everyone on the train is dead. And not just dead, but with their guts and blood everywhere. You won't hear the screams of its victims though, that's the thing, its victims die slowly and painfully and without sound. People believe that this is because the ghost sucks out your soul and life slowly, and when your life is completely sucked out your body can't handle it so it explodes. And when it's all over the Train Sucker will sit in a puddle of everyone's blood drinking it up...."

and also the sun is setting and it's about 8 O'clock currently

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nuvola on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:09 am

Thanks for that update, and again I apologize. I had a little issue regarding my laptop and I only got back to it now. I'll go reply now ASAP.

Nuvola
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank you Affliction for posting!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby affliction on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

You're welcome, but it's still dead...

affliction
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah i think we lost Nuvola, I mean I could make a post where she wakes up again and it could just be you me, and possibly the two russians. It's up to you guys though if you feel we should try to continue.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!