Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers

Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers

a part of “Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers”, a fictional universe by Vivalavida.

A remake of an old roleplay I made. Involving a small group of people who end up with the ability to control an element following an apocalyptic eruption of Mt Fuji.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elemental Allegiance: Shadows and Whispers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Lol, it scared the crap out of me because she all the sudden was in my face with her tounge out. I got out of her vice-grip eventually xD Anyways, Pooooooooooosted <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Aunty's massive death-hug. I know all 'bout it. Anyways. Posted. (Notice my lack of creativity with the word Posted. xD)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

:O Fine ... -Hands back creativity-

Anyways, I posted as well. I'm pretty sure me and you are going to make a whole page just by our posting alone :P

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Oh, I actually blame my lack of creativity on the fact that I've been spending an hour or so on my new avatar. (See it? My new avatar? Yes, right there. Above my blue name. =D) Can't say I made everything myself though, but editing and making it look nice is quite a large amount of work. Maybe that will be my new way of saying; I posted. Create an image saying 'Posted!' in different fonts, styles, colours, etc.

Also, posted. If you hadn't noticed already by the fact that I over-use the word posted.Did you know that I say 'I posted' in a post? That's in the OOC where we always post that we posted?

Okay, I'll stop annoying you now, lol.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 pm

I had to stare at that for a while to try and understand what it said... I still don't get most of it. xP

Anyways, I saw the avatar. It's really good. I can't draw to save my life though so... Jealous xD

Oh yeah, Posted :]

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

I am so awesomely vague when I want to. (:3)

I think Dan wants a pat on the head, or something in that category. Because he didn't like Rin whacking his head for the umpteenth time. xD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:04 pm

"...or something in that category." Well, yes I suppose. xD I'm sure he will like that apology :P

If you haven't guessed, Posted

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

He did indeed, though he wasn't quite sure where to place that one. (xD)

Posted. and now off to bed, hoping to get a few hours of sleep before I need to head out to school. >_<

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Gods, I'm telling you: Go to sleep earlier. It's healthier for you. Though I'm not one to talk... Oh well.

Posted by the way. Post back when you CAN, not because you see it and want to, do it when you have time. Jeez. xD

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:28 am

But, I had time. lol

Posted. :3

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Posted :D I'm also loving the Halloween theme :] I came on and was like .. WTF? But I really like it.

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

U-huh. Quite a change though, I wonder if it'll stay this way. (Do want to stay it this way. :3)

Posted, btw.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:45 pm

WHY IS EVERYTHING ORANGE?!
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 pm

For halloween :] I like it, I wouldn't mind if it stayed like this. :P

Btw, Posted :D

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:34 pm

And... posted again.

But yes, it'd be awesome if it stayed like this. Somehow seems more... welcoming then that dull blue-ish tint.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Very true, plus it's my favourite color, so I'm good with it. Posted again, too.

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Hehe. Halloween themed RPGway. Anyway,s pooooo-hoooo-sted. (<-- This was to get you into the Halloween modd. (xD) Pretend a ghost said that I posted. (:P))

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Oh god, that made me laugh so hard :'P So cheesy it was amazing. I posted too. (<--- No creativity here, you obviously own me)

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Badum-tsh!

Okay, that'll be my last post for today. Because... I need sleep, now. I'll probably read your post whenever I wake up, like always. (xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Have a good sleep ! I have posted, so have fun reading it when you wake up... Wait, I guess I could always say: "Good Morning!" :]

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!