Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Centaurlot

Centaurlot

a part of “Centaurlot”, a fictional universe by daughterofdon.

A kingdom in which knights and horses are one in the same. Will you be one of The Herd or a member of the Knights of the Hoof?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Centaurlot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Centaurlot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Centaurlot"

This is a game for anyone interested in what happens when you combine a knight with his (or her!) horse. It's Arthurian in vision, but all of the characters are original.
Last edited by daughterofdon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Centaurlot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm

dod, I think I love you.

I'm in, will cook up a character sometime tonight.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Yay, thanks Irish Wolf! You're the perfect writer for this. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

I almost died laughing. I was thinking abut my character (planning in an arrogant womanizer) and I couldn't help but think from my character's point of view, "They used to say I was hung like a horse but this...."

I'm gonig to have to work that into my character sheet or the IC somehow.

On a different note, my dear dod, will I be able to get one of the lovely drawings/paintings of yours, of my character, once he's finished?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Double post for me, my character is up.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Sir Rion is perfect! I may very well make a picture for your character, but first I'm going to create a map.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm

*bows* Thank you. I decided to honor an old game of ours while creating him.

Ohhhh, I like your maps!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Alright, I've sent in the profile for Anwen, hope you all like her. :)

roleplay/centaurlot/characters/anwen

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 am

I love Anwen!

Here is the map I created. Koh, you have a lot of choice as to which island Anwen can be from. Nephelle is from Iverna. The divisions in Centaurlot are its duchies.

I would like for more people to join. I think I will wait a little bit and plan my first post.

Edit: I forgot the scale and added it.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:20 am

I feel kind of drawn to Avalin for some reason...

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 am

I love the map dod.

I'm gonna be throwing up an recruitment thread later, once I get home from an extra (and thankfully short) shift at work, for a sci-fi game of mine. I think I'll throw in a link to Centaurlot.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:58 am

So we gonna do this?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:00 am

Thanks for doing some advertising for us, Irish Wolf.

I just made my first post. I had some writer's block, I guess. But I'm ready to begin now. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 am

Sweet, already mentally working on mine, gonna post after I get some sleep.

Question, how many hearts does a centaur have or if there's only one, which body did it come from? I mean a human's heart couldn't handle such a large body and the only part missing from the horse in a centaur is from the neck up.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:58 am

I've got a couple bites from my efforts as well, but they might need another week or so before they put up a character.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 am

I think it's totally reasonable to say that centaurs have two hearts. I've seen a few attempts to diagram centaur anatomy, but they never include the equine heart. If you look at horse anatomy, their heart would still be present in a centaur body because it is near their giant lungs. I don't know how the digestive system would work, though. They might even have two stomachs. We can refer to their bones and organs as upper and lower, I suppose-- "upper rib cage" and "lower rib cage," etc.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 am

Alright, first post is up! I have a felling Rion is going to continue to be cranky.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 am

GAH! Another practitioner of the black arts! GUARDS! Arrest that woman!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:31 pm

I love the action that has immediately erupted in this game. Thanks guys for writing so well. I'm going to post a profile for the sailor, since he has been drawn into the game rather unexpectedly.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Awesome, I can't wait to see what you cook up dod. :) I also just posted, so it should give both of you something to work with.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!