Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sato Punching Pigeons Out of the Sky

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Sato Punching Pigeons Out of the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm

I found this topic and I just had to add my own picture here.

Finally, they get their revenge. :P
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

WHAT. NO.

Well played, Mr_Doomed. Well played indeed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 am

Somehow, I don't think we'd find VV saying "wtf" or a pigeon that big, or a Vice that small. It'd be really interesting if we do though.

Anyway, what happened to your comic, ViceVersus?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Hello Vice :P Nice to know someone empathizes with my hate for the infamous flying rats... (I live in Toronto. They're EVERYWHERE. I kick them.)

Viola. Some Good Ol' Paint magic.

And that's how the world will end in 2012.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 pm

The Mayans saw it coming.

Thanks for the contribution. Sometimes, the entries done in Paint are just the best. xD

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 am

As someone who HAS punched the little bastards, I feel I've earned the right to say this: They earned their resistance to fighting-type moves.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:46 am

You punched one? How did it feel.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 am

Pigeons.
Weak against food based traps.
Strong against nice coats, nice hats, and being punched by humanity.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 am

Bumping this for great justice!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Áine on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:32 am

Posting this in the name of long overdue Great Justice (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I have no idea why Dastardly Gentleman Pigeons do the things they do, but thank goodness Sato's there to save the day (。・ω・。)ノ♡

I can't stop with the obligatory cutesy emoticons (゜Д゜) Help meeeeee
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality.
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu

Áine
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:01 pm

I haven't revisited this thread in a while, this is the first time I'm seeing your picture, Áine! I feel within me an age-old sense of justice. Thank you! :D

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Hahahahaha this is funny and really made my day. Think I might add to this later =D. I go to school in Downtown Chicago also and those pigeons are freaky...

Everytime me and my friend see one we run screaming in the other direction, or we start trying to shoo it away. -shivers- just plain creep me out.
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!