Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Animals, friends or foes?

Animals, friends or foes?

a part of “Animals, friends or foes?”, a fictional universe by codemaster23.

In a world where animals are hunted into extinction, will anyone rise up to save them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Animals, friends or foes?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Animals, friends or foes?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Ok, I'll be more careful next time. I got your hint in your post :)

P.S. where did my first post go?

EDIT: never mind, I see it now. Not sure what my browser just did. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuril
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:22 pm

well I'm off to bed so I can get some rest for work. I work overnights on the nights I work so I wont be back on till tomorrow, and I dont know when seeing as my grandparents are coming over pretty much right after i wake up .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

codemaster23
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey, I know it's my time to post, but just give me a couple hours, I'm having dinner with some friends. :)

Kuril
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 pm

hey Kuril... um... Just like what Scarlet Bullet said controlling someone else's character is a little unsporting... Others may be okay with it... But please don't control my character... It just isn't fair to do that...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:38 pm

I would like for us to wait for others for a bit now. Now that all of us are into it, I think Scarlet should post agian before we do

codemaster23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Sorry... I lack patience right after I drink two cups of coffee... Waiting... Waiting...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 am

I'm sorry, I guess I messed up again. Please excuse a newbie, I wrote that last post in a rush! Just let me know what you want me to change, and I'll change it. :)

EDIT: ok, I see where I messed up and removed some of my post. You should have more freedom now. I'm off to bed.

Kuril
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Sorry for being so slow... But I post! yay!

Also, It's okay Kuril, don't feel too bad, your style of writing seems to go more of a single story teller, so it's common for your from of speech to have all the characters under your narration. Though this, is a story, with many authors, so, as for being a noob, no, your writing skill is very good, your few posts have been large and informing, something that I as a writer need to do more often, then stating what just happened to my character, blah blah...

Just get use to your character and only yours and it will all work out fine. Sorry about my mindless chatter, I wants to be an author so I tend to look at others work and go, "Dang, look how he wrote that! If I did that, I... I..."

Then my mind blows up. XD
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm

SO I work tonight and the next two days straight over nights so I wont be on much. I might get a post in before I pass out and go to work again each night, but dont count on it.

codemaster23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:05 am

That's alright. I tried to write my post so that it would still make sense if scarlet or bluewind posted before you do.

Kuril
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Alright, last night of work! This means I have to go look for another job that is non seasonal...

codemaster23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm

codemaster: would I ruin any plans by letting scarlet go? I'm just not sure what else to do. If you have any other things you want me to do to keep your plans going, just let me know. :)

Kuril
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 pm

I suppose it wouldn't ruin much. I left you with her to give you both a chance to interact for a bit.

codemaster23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 pm

@scarlet: I didn't mean for the knife wound to be that debilitating: just a little present from my character to yours. Don't feel like you have to go limping the rest of the rp. :P

Kuril
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Scarlet fail....

Okey okey... well... I never been in this situation so as the character, the pain could be feeling more than the person giving it. So, think of it as like, a burn mark. It hurts, then it hurts a lot!!! Then it dies down. She will recover, but, the way Mickhail reacted to it, that will stay as planned, for she is one to be a but... Um... Crazy.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh, no, you can do whatever you want! I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel like I was trying to limit you in any way. I'm already in enough trouble for that. ;)

Kuril
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 pm

For the record... I am nothing like this in real life. I love animals... Truly... I just thought I try being the bad guy for once.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemaster23 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:05 am

Happy Holidays all!

codemaster23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:37 am

Merry Christmas and all that jazz...

Question! Is it all right for I to make another character? For the sake of making another climax in the story latter on?

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuril on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 am

Haha, don't feel bad bluewind, I just recovered from a holiday food coma myself. :P

@Scarlet: that's a good idea. Maybe codemaster has a plot twist up his sleeve? ;)

Kuril
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!