Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magical Lyrical Technical Wings (Lite Cyberpunk, Fantasy RP)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Name: dav8290 (David and/or spider8290)
Bio:
David is a homeless Human who really knows nothing about the world around him except for what's dangerous and what's a food source. He doesn't know who he is or much about who he was, but he does know that he's usually hungry and he has this odd metallic lump on the back of his neck. Sometimes it talks to him. It asks odd questions - how many limbs do you have, how many joints do you have, may I have permission to take over? He doesn't know how to answer these questions, so he tries to fall asleep and ends up looking at information he doesn't fully understand. He learned how to make friends - better conversational companions than his neck - and he learned how to make information and sometimes change it in the dream place he goes to.
Spider8290 used to be a security AI for a Weapons factory, but by a stupid chain of accidents and mistakes it wound up in David's Network Graft and was trapped there. It's now trying to reprogram itself to function and protect its host, but its host won't cooperate. Troublesome. If only the host would actually shut down for an hour or two...
Dav8290 is the result of two intelligences working at he same time - those of David and spider8290. Dav8290 is having trouble assessing his current situation - two systems are trying to run on the same Device network and it's not working out so well. It has been able to work motor functions and certain sensory units, but is not able to use them perfectly and its functional clock speed is too low to actually perform any real actions. Function: self defense.
Character Description: David wears a dirty gray hoodie and a baggy pair of pants with lots of pockets. He smells of sweat and boiled cabbage.
Race: Human
Magic Style: Fusion of Summon School and Technomagy
Assorted Equipment: A few keys, antique flash drives, a box with two coins and a die inside (Which he uses to play a game with no rules. He always loses.), a Hello Kitsune umbrella, a pin with a giant yellow smiley face on it which he wears on his hoodie, and a Network Graft.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Great Lord Foofah
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

WOW how did I miss this... MAGICAL PROFILE.. APPROVED!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

< WARNING > : This file is considered MISSION CRITICAL : TOP SECRET.
Please Provide ALS-2+ Security Credentials.
$%##@%$#%z56....Processing.

You are cleared to view, this document is eyes only and you have 15 minutes before client session is terminated.

FILE ID: 07BT-45-LTKK

Subject Name: Blaze Damascus
Current Magical Classification: Last test taken was C Rank classification. Subject refuses to take further tests. Current level undefined. Subject is extremely protective of his device, will not relinquish to be tested.
Current Status : Agent : Suspended. Subject was due for court martial but proceedings for such were abruptly canceled 3 days prior. Current wareabouts are unknown although no pending warrents are issued.
Subject Age: 22 Galactic Years.

Bio: Subject was recovered at the age of 13 from the remains of his broken and destroyed planet floating in space (refer to RENDALIS INCIDENT). Kept alive solely based on the power of his device creating a weak shield around him and converting pieces of the debris into breathable atmosphere inside. Subject suffers from extreme amnesia, likely due to backlash from the incident that occured at Zetaphon. Subject has a bitter and dejected personality with an odd air of arrogance, often shrugging things off and refering them as worthless or "waste of time." Signiture phrase is said to be "piece of junk..." Subject prefers to work alone, when participating in the C rank mage test, he dispatched his entire team and proceeded to finish the mission alone. When confronted on why he would do such a thing, commented that his team was trash and didn't deserve to finish the mission with him, also to make things more interesting. Subject has been known to idolize members of Section Six for their striking ability and power as well as their beauty in battle.
Character Description: "Easy on the eyes" is the common quote for his outward appearance. Icey blue hair cascades around his face and down to below his ears. Illusive his public appearences tend to be however, seen previously around headquarters in the library or near the combat simulators. His cold personality and sharp tongue have netted him the reputation as the "King of Ice." however this does not stop people from admiring his style.
Race: Unknown. Terran, bleeds blue blood however.
Photo: (Optional) <Unavailable.>
Magic Style:. Balkan <SPECIAL>
Assorted Equipment: Blaze's Device is known as "Phantom Cross" When out of combat mode it is a simple cross with silver chain that dangles around his neck, as well as two rings which sit on the middle and index fingers of his right hand, noticble inscribed in the rings are "LIVE and DIE"
[CLEARANCE ESCALATION: FILE (PHANTOM CROSS)]
Reverifying your security credentials.....
Processing.......

FILE ID: 055L-SP-FTK1
RENDALIS INCIDENT -DETAILS-
RELATIVE TO FILE
Device : Phantom Cross
This device is considered an SS Class galactic threat in released mode.
Threats Include: Dimentional Tearing : Unstable Energy Core Throughput : Atmospheric Repolarity

This device is the final chapter of the RENDALIS Incident. When Gendus Rendalis was slain, his power went wildly out of control and ripped the home planet of Zetaphon apart with its destructive power. At the heart of what was left of the planet was left the Damascus boy and Phantom Cross. Contained inside Phantom Cross is believed to be "The Rendalis Relic." A Lost Logia that was essential at the heart of the Incident. A legendary Lost Logia that was said to be able to ignore equivalent exhange of energy and create minature dimentions within normal space. Gendus Rendalis attempted to recreate the lost land of Al Hazard by creating a new dimention and then bridging it to the past.
All agents involved with the RENDALIS incident are considered Killed in Action or Missing until further notice, exceptions being Hayate Yagami and Reinforce Zwei who assisted in the clean up of Zetaphon and the aftermath.

Phantom Cross as a device has 3 modes observed.
BLITZKRIEG MODE - An all out offensive mode, dual sabers are wielded usually and combine to form a large polearm to pierce defenses.
SAFEGUARD MODE - an absolute defensive mode, full armor and a large tower shield compliment this mode
RAPID MODE - Speed is boosted significantly in this mode, defenses are dropped to nearly non existant and weapondry is limited to a pair of wrist blades.

Flight is available in all modes but is much more effecient in rapid mode when it comes to manuverablity and pure speed.

Notably, the AI for Phantom Cross is Female. Rumored to be the transfered conciousness of a certain fallen TSA member....
"Hope was truely the most terrible of all the things hidden in Pandora's Box."
┐(´д`)┌

Blaze Damascus
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Bumping? =\

Blaze Damascus
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

I don't see the others around here much. Maybe just go ahead and enter the game. It can only bring some good to a game that has started to slacken a bit. I think most folks are on vacation, or something.

Anyway, there are folks on the AI planet fighting a running battle against the enemy, while on a rescue mission (which was a trap). And then there's me, a half day away in space, trying to find out who set the team up and why.
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I get my lovin' from your mom.

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Damn, I may revive this, rise up little thread, return to page 1!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

I'd like to see this RP revived.
And with her last breath, her last wish, did she set upon them the blazing ball of fire.
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death, nor known to life, have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything. So as I pray,
Unlimited Blade Works

Iris Lilium
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

SWEET, Iris its been a while, so I have 2 players!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!