Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zoology: Yellowstone National Park

Zoology: Yellowstone National Park

a part of “Zoology: Yellowstone National Park”, a fictional universe by Miyokoshi.

Yellowstone National Park has become a refuge for the new born 'hybrids.' Hybrids are animals that have been changed into humans to know what it is like to have human emotions and interactions. Now is the time to bare your fangs.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zoology: Yellowstone National Park”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Zoology: Yellowstone National Park

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Wait wait. Saikua are you changing the weather? It's like 7-8 in the morning.
No. Just no. No.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Yeah, Miyokoshi specifically outlined the weather for the day: cool in the morning, but a warm and sunny day overall. No storms, dear. -_o'
Also, be careful not to God-Mode. It sounded like you assumed Kitty was following your character, and as her post afterward went to show, she didn't.
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm

fine.....

and also I did mention that my character lost hers if you read it throughly which you didn't
A bloody and cursed love.

Saikua
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

there I edited my post.....geez....big deal over nothing

Saikua
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank you. I'm sorry if I misread something; like I said, it sounded like you had assumed Kitty followed you, but if I was wrong I'm sorry.
It wasn't meant to be a big deal, just a tip. You don't have to be agitated about it. <3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm

well right now I am just waiting for something or one to capture Tsuchi....I am running out of things to type out :P

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:44 am

*Jepordy waiting theme*

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm sure Miyokoshi will take care of it when she gets back. n_n

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 am

yeah :) and I can understand how people's schedules are....of course I am a person who is home most of the time myself

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Where did everyone go? D:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Imma still here! I was actually waiting for somebody else to post, add something, but if nobody else will...
Mine will be up shortly
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Ahhhghghgh. I love you guys. ;w;

My play is this Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, and I PROMISE that I will be so much more active after that. Can you guys wait for me? ;w;

I don't want this is die but I put it up at such a bad time. I'm sorrryyy. .m.;;

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 pm

'Tis okay; having a life is just slightly more important than roleplaying. A little bit. In some cases.
I'll try to keep everyone around meanwhile. n_n

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 pm

its ok Miyo....I am patient.

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Sorry I've been slow lately. >_< I've been packed with homework. After Thursday things will clear up though and I'll be sure to post ASAP. <3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am

not a problem Ani

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Posted~! c:

Don't forget guys that the weather is supposed to be sunny and warm today. Any rain/storm won't be happening until at least the evening, if not tomorrow, all assuming Miyokoshi approves.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:03 pm

well I can't post anything until Miyo is back because the next part for me is for Tsuchi to be captured and she is Dr. Preston as well.

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Notice!

The weather will not be changing from sunny/cloudy until TOMORROW! The weather will be nice all day!

On that note, I will be replying to the RP DIRECTLY after my LAST play tonight and that ends at 7pm
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE!

Also, thank you all for staying with me, I have big plans for this group, so have fun in my absence.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm

have fun Miyo

Saikua
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!