Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guilds of Zorgoth

Dark Guild Descution Thread

a part of “The Guilds of Zorgoth”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

In this world guilds are the most powerful resources of mankind. When there is trouble, danger, or just a task someone is to lazy to do, they hire a guild.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guilds of Zorgoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dark Guild Descution Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok, when I get Bryndis' room I will update the floor-plan. Just to be sure, Vivian gets the one on the top floor closest to the stairs? And I'll say Loke keeps his crap in the room under Vivian's. (Lucy: "A den of stinking evil!")

@Izzy Dunno, I was thinking more of Black manipulating the mayor than doing a job for him. But might work too. Despite how they got the guards to watch over the guild house though, that will be in the past (maybe a week or two) in regards to the start of the roleplay.

Now for more important business.......

First off, regardless of what the cat's name is, Black will simply refer to it as "cat" (I blame his childhood) and will be taking a rather cold approach to it's presence in general. (Once apon a time, a dirt poor street-rat tried to keep a cat as a pet. It did not end well. Thus, numbness.)

But, I personally cast my name vote for "Leopold" if it is a boy, and "Anastasia" if it is a girl. But those names really draw inspiration from this picture......

Ultimately I think the name should be up to Lucy's persona to decide what the name is however......so what would our 14 year old barmaid/cleaning lady call her little kitten that she found out back one day?

Which reminds me, I need to dig up her personality info, add some physical features, and throw it........somewhere (maybe in Black's profile under guild info? That's where I'm putting the HHH floorplan.)

Aaaannndd, just to clarify to everyone (even non-guild members), you can use lucy in your posts as you see fit, just try to emulate her persona to the best of your ability. (though if your a non-guilde, you might want to throw in a heads up here if you do any controlling)

I would go type up ~The Mind Walker~ portion of the guild history right now........but I'm lazy. So I'll wait until Poisson gives me conformation on Bryndis' joining story and do both of theirs at the same time. Along with hopefully the updated floorplan, and maybe a reworking of the info on Lucy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

@Max:
*Read OOC post.* *Drink some cola.* *Spit out said cola form laughter* Stinking den of evil. I lol'd.

Meh, 'bout the cat, I really hadn't got a general name for him/her. Let us determine gender first, then pick a name? Either way, I'll probably come up with some random name for Loke to say whenever he's having an awkward staring contest with the creature.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetitePoisson on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 am

@Max - Bryndis handing over the documents and asking to join the guild works best for her. For time frame, I'm thinking maybe closer to 3 months so she's still relatively new. The floor plan looks great by the way! Is it alright if Bryndis takes the last room on the main floor?

Cat names huh...all the names I can think of are simple or abstract. Tiger? Paws? Blacky (I don't know what colour he/she is)

@Arch - Haha, Sir Pouncealot. I was actually about to suggest that too xD

PetitePoisson
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Ok, currently workin' to finish up the guild history and some stuff on lucy. Then I will post Black's intro post.

Feel free to make your own in the meantime. Just be aware that it should probably be mid to early morning and that Black is not currently inside the guild house. I plan to make the end of my first post be Black entering the guild-house through the main entrance.

back to work!

*edit* Update! The updated guild-house floorplan is up along with info on Lucy and ~The Mind Walker~ portion of the guild history.

The new Guild history details some important info about how Black has come to handle his legacy within the guild. Which also makes me want to clarify something. Black lets no one, not even guild members see his true face or know of his past. He is always "covered" whenever in the company of anyone else and doesn't talk about his past at all. The only thing he has told anyone (in this case only the guild members and lucy) is that he is not the original Shrouded Spellsetter and that it is a generational mantle passed down to him by the previous one, who taught him most of what he knows. He has made it known that even this information should not leave the guild members. Beyond that small confession, guild members should know nothing of his true identity.

All that being said, it's not like hes hiding his personality or anything. He "is" his mantle, it's just he doesn't let anyone see his face or talk about his past. (He even keeps a very complex enchanted locking mechanism on his door and it has been years since he has removed the amulet that magically disguises his head.)

OK! Just thought I would make sure you all knew that! Back to work!

*edit* Update Guild History is finished, tell me if any of you see any problems with it!

>.< I should work on my first post but I think I'll take a break first >.< If it the latest it should be that I post is tomorrow.

Um, did we ever pick a name for the kitten?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am

@MaxStokes:
Just call him Skittles and be done with it, lol.

Anyway, I'll wait for your post Max. A) I can't be arsed to post now. And, B) I haven't the faintest idea what to post. For now, that is.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 am

Agreeing with Arch because my brain is scrambled eggs and I like the name Skittles. I'll post after Arch or Max.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:26 am

Skittles it is then.....

.....more importantly, AND SO THE SAGA OF HHH BEGINS! THE BEST GUILD OF ZARGOTH EVAR!

Also, did u guys see this....
MaxStokes wrote:If it the latest it should be that I post is tomorrow.

....I just did and it made me laugh and facepalm at the same time.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 am

ASDFGH damn it. I wake up late in the afternoon and check the posts, and then see your sea of writing and try not to drown it it. It's not like I was in the deepest of writing blocks. I'll work on cooking something up now, but I don't think it'll be of any comparison to your monster of a beast.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 am

@Max:
*Glares at the floor-plan* *Turns his head to Max, narrowing his eyes* What you did there, I see it.

EDIT: Hmm, could've been better. But nonetheless, post is up. Enjoy and all that jazz.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 am

@Arch: I couldn't stop giggling at the floor-plan. I'll throw in a post soon, too.

EDIT: Threw something together, sorry that it is absolutely crappy.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:49 am

Har har har I thought myself quite the wizeass when I updated the floor-plan.

Oh, and looke look, I posted! Hope y'all like it.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 am

@Max:
Oh, trust me. So very clever. Couldn't stop laughing, which is why I sort of included it my post. (xD) Ah, I'll see if I can fix something up for Loke, now.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 am

Ug, dunno if post or wait for Izzy............I'll wait for now.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 am

Go ahead and post, I probably won't be able to make one for a while. Sorry about that, mate.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

It's Np, I'll go ahead and work one up then.

*edit* Aaaannnnndddd finished. Hope ya'll liked it!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 am

“You will have to pay it back out of your cut later,"

With interest I bet :x
This line made me smile this morning, thanks. XD

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 am

Mfw, when I can't be arsed to post with Loke. Gimme a day or tow to recover from the mass character creating spree, and the fact that I'm quite lazy at the moment. I'll have a post up either tomorrow or the day after...

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

@360 : Naw, even Black knows it's not good policy to charge interest on the people that work and live with you. Well, you at least you have to give them a grace period. And I'm glad that my character is so entertaining. if he wasn't, well, it might look like I was trying to hard....

@Arch, Take you time man. It's cool I have mass effect 3 I'm patient.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

@Max: Okay, I think my creativity is back up. Time for a teeny, tiny post from Loke. (:3)

EDIT: Yes, it was indeed a teeny, tiny post. Hadn't even bothered to check for 400 word count, which I am sure it isn't. Ah, nothing much to go on, and.... *mumble, mumble*

@Max & Tan:
Lol, even with interest, I doubt Loke would ever have to pay Black back for a loan. Gambling debt, ya know, because Black can't poker. Well he can, but he just sucks compared to someone who uses epic lucky magic. (xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetitePoisson on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

I'll come up with a post soon. School has been eating my time D:

PetitePoisson
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!