Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Order: Necromancy

Black Order: Necromancy

a part of “Black Order: Necromancy”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Order: Necromancy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black Order: Necromancy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

May I reserve a spot for this roleplay? I've really taken an interest in this..although, I don't know what category the character I have in mind falls in. Perhaps a Cybernetic Necromancer, if that would be alright? ^^; Oh, and can I also make my character one of the bad guys?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 pm

@xChronic:
Hi there, I can obviously tell you that the reserved spot would be yours. Although, I am not so certain about the bad guy thing. It'd even sides, sure! But I am not going to say 'Go all out.' when I am clearly not in that position. Good to have a fourth role player. The other person who had seemingly reserved a spot, probably suffered from a major concussion and forgot to either release the spot, or perhaps the person was really busy for the moment.

Ah, I'm rambling. I'll leave now before I flood the OOC with my loose mouth... Heh.

~Archlkan
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh, okay then. Perhaps I should wait until the owner says their approval? In the meantime, I shall prepare the profile. o u o;
But thank you for replying.

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:24 pm

@xChronicLiar:

No trouble at all, mate. If you're unsure of what to do, you could always send a private message to Twilix. Although, I see you haven't yet got the required ten posts to unlock that ability. Yes, it is a bit tedious, be this forum won't allow any PMing, unless ten forum posts have been made. That said, I could contact our dear GM, (Because Twilix doesn't regurlarly check OOCs after a few days I guess.) and let her know about your plans for a character? Trust me, I won't do anything bad. Nothing major anyway. ;P

~Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:11 am

Eheh, well, I guess you're right about that. ^^; And if that would be alright, then I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! m(_ _)m

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 am

Sorry guys. I have two computers, and my mom uses my HP more than I do, and I get stuck with my shitty dell. Sometimes this stupid thing won't even turn on. xChronic, yes, you may create a necromancer, and sure, I like the idea of having two bad guys. I think you should get together with the other bad guy, and collaborate ideas.

Archlkan, I am hereby naming you as co-gm of this role play. Than you for letting Chronic know what was going on. :) I can't wait to see your character, Chronic.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 am

.. Ahah, I find this hilarious, seeing as xChronicLiar and I are actually siblings. Oh well, I'm sure that Melaena/Aleister would like to have a common bad guy - 'less xChronic's character doesn't get along well with.

Also, TwilixDragon, it's nice to see you back online. I had some questions, and I'll just post them here for your convenience. ^ ^U

* Exactly how is this going to start out? Place, situation to follow, and all?
* When Aleister, our currently known evil baddie for this RP, does make his fabulously foreboding appearance, should I provide a profile for him? And just slowly edit it over time as he reveals more of himself?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 am

Whatever you would like to do with Aleister is yourchoice. You don't have to create a profile, but you can if you want to. As for how this will start, my character and Archlkan's character will be just arriving at the BOHQ(Black Order Headquarters) and begin their breifing. The bad guy(s) will have only done minor things up to this point, just enough to cause some suspicion among the Elders.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 pm

I shall now assume direct control-ish. lol

Ah, 'tis no problem. I figured I could give Chronic a head start in telling him who, what and where. Thought it seemed legit enough. At any rate, with that little predicament solved...

So, we'll just start off with a generic briefing, sounds cool. Suppose that means we'll begin the posting whenever Chronic has his character up.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Yep, as soon as chronicle's character is in, I'll put up the starting post. Oh, and I'll have to submit another character, as I'll be playing the Head Elder when he's needed.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 pm

o w o; Well, alright then. Oh, I'm also drawing my character's appearance so may I put the picture on the profile later?

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Yes, of course :) And Cameron is up. I ended up making him Christine's father...over-protective father, that is. ^^;

wow....i'm home alone all weekend, and i just caught myself talking out loud. to the tv. watching a paid programming comercial for that InstaHang thingy. I think maybe i'm going crazy. @o@

EDIT:Well, I'll be on all day today and tomorrow, since it seems Chronicle has gotten off at the moment. In fact, I'd actually like to uss the ooc to discuss any sort of different plot ideas you guys have. I really don't have anything definate beside trak and take down the bad guy(s). So...any ideas? In the meantime, I'm putting in pokemon to watch. I can't remember what movies i have, but i'll find out soon enough. God...I'm 20 and still watch pokemon...i'm such a nerd...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 pm

First post is up! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Horrah! :D

Anyway, I have several plot ideas in mind, anyway. Seeing as Aleister isn't going to take over until there is an energy source for him to use and absorb, I guess that though that fact is going to evolve and be stretched out over time, Melaena is unaware of Aleister's plans, and is trying to join the Black Order so she may do all that good cause and bull. c:

We're going to need to focus on some several other villains as well, while keeping in mind that of "tracking down the bad guy and capturing." I had implied of suporters of Aleister's cause, we could work towards that concept, I suppose?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 am

Well, i'm going to wait for reveries to post again before I answer Arch. Arch, when you made your post, Christine was at the door, talking to Maleane. I'm going to have Izak be talking to Tholidine, Chris' Cyber Skeleton servant. He was told to find her father, and he would have computer datebases and memory chips, access to any electronic comunications, yada yada yada. So I'l just wait to reveries to post agan and then I don't have to write more thn one post.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah, those showed up later. Somehow RPGway managed to screw up the time system, and posts show up as 0 seconds. (>_<")

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah, i know, it's really weird. You know, I realized how hard it is to play a character that's only part human, that the other half is machine.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm

mfw Izak is nineteen. The droid must be made from old technology I'll wager. :3

@Twilix:
Find it not too hard, all you need to know is how it should/would move. Plus, a bit of a change to the vocal skills does wonders. Will have a post up soon.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Nope, the tcehnology is fine, it's the database :) and sorry, i really did think he was seventeen, i didn't bother to check his profile :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Um, hiyas again ^^; I was just wondering this time when or how I can interact with your characters as my character is right now o - o; Cause at the moment, she's searching for Aleister. So right now I'm kind of just standing in a corner waiting to come in.. = w =;

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!