Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Mission Operations

Soul Eater: Mission Operations

a part of “Soul Eater: Mission Operations”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The D.W.M.A. has always protected the world from great danger, but when peace is a far away dream what will become of the young warrior-students

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Mission Operations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater: Mission Operations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 pm

you can but i'm not sure if there are any free weapons, but i'll look around

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 15, 2012 5:50 am

Actully Lirin, we need another weaon. Currently we have one available weapon and two meisters.

I really don't want to make my own weapon, to me it sort of defeats the purpose of being in a Soul Eater rp.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 am

All right, I like Alge as a Weapon better anyway.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 am

If anyone else needs a weapon or then are thinking of possibly going with 2 weapons let me know and I can come up with something.

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Like Isaid before we are short one meister, not a weapon, 3 witches, and the Kishin, True Alice! Now True Alice will have to correspond with me at all times, as well as becoming my co-gm, ok!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

I could go for being the True Alice, just tell me what I need to know if I am going to RP as her, like any details you wish to have involved or anything like that, so just PM me, once I get the PM I can start with the character application.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu May 17, 2012 5:54 am

We still need ameister for Ira! cuz I don't know if magically enhanced creatures are able to be meisters!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 am

Are they even able to be weapons? in the show 1 needed both a meister and a weapon

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu May 17, 2012 11:23 am

Magically enhanced creatures can be meisters, refer to episode 1 where Blaire wields Soul before he turns on her.

Edit: Meisters and Weapons can both be good without the other, however Meisters are somewhat useless without Weapons unless your Stein or Blackstar. But then again you can only use your own wavelength.

However...as for weapons its different, Justin Law became a Death Scythe without a Meister.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri May 18, 2012 3:58 pm

She didn't actually use soul resonance or even truly wield him, but that doesn't matter b/c it's an rp, so go a head have fun, so now we can begin

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri May 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Blackstar couldn't wield Soul but Blaire could /conversation

Oh and is Michael starting out with Adam and Cal?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Fri May 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Hey if anyone's interested my Char Setsugie needs a weapon :D if no I'll make one myself OwO
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 pm

@Finalhazard3 - No, I was gonna put Hyde's post in at the same time but then I changed my mind and am gonna make a stand alone.

@Setsugie - My bad, if I hadn't made Hyde you could have worked with Finalhazard3.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Calyx you don't have to do that, I can make up a Weapon real quick since I already have a few in mind.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sat May 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Well I'd be happy if anyone made it if its isn't too much of a problem :D

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue May 22, 2012 4:08 am

Ask and you shall recieve, Thanks A.C., now to update the Roster, and wait for more to post. Oh, A.C., Sneakyrio, and Lirrin are my c.o.-gm's, give them as much respect as you would me.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am

I am having two problems right now,1 the first few posts of the RP are missing, and 2 it seems to me like I am 1 of only 3 people actually posting.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed May 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Im waiting on Calyx to post for Hyde.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Waiting for A.C. to post OwO

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm

where is everybody, i've been waitin' for new posts and have gotten nowhere

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!