Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mystere Academy

Mystere Academy

a part of “Mystere Academy”, a fictional universe by angel51897.

A gorgeous school, from grades K-12, by a river. The sad part is, a murderer is hidden among the students, along with an accomplice. Who is the murderer? (Accepting students, PM or OOC) [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mystere Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mystere Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu May 10, 2012 4:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mystere Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mystere Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri May 11, 2012 7:17 am

Can I have a character? I'll get the CF up ASAP.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am

I wanna participate~~~ ^_^ I'll make a CS soon!
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 am

Sounds cool! Character application sent!

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 pm

I'll try to have an application in by Monday
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Fortune on Tue May 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Umm. I'll have an application in by thursday at the latest. If it's too late then that's fine.

Miss Fortune
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 pm

@Miss Fortune:
Which character are you reserving for?

EDIT: jk jk, I was thinking about my other RP, So Long, Mr. Despair.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Submitted my char just gonna make some adjustment and editing ;D
Am so tired am gonna finish it tomorrow.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu May 17, 2012 10:40 pm

@BubbleYum:
Hai hai! Approved and still kinda needs a little more fixing.... If you look at Angel Love's character sheet, you'll see how it's supposed to look like.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri May 18, 2012 10:58 am

Are we allowed to have more than one character? If so, I'd like to reserve the principal. By the way when is the rp going to start? When the spots for the principal, vice principal and teachers are filled? Is there more that I should know about the principal in order to make the profile accurate?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 pm

@AdmireAtStuff:
You may take he Principal/Vice Principal, you can have as many characters as you can control, and the Principal is pretty much anything you need to him or her to be, but the thing is, he dies sometime during the roleplay. The Vice will take his place because of his/her death. If there are not many teachers filled in, you can just say whatever as either the teacher or yourself.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Fri May 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Can i make a teacher? Female? And to teach combats?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

can i reserve a female teacher?
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 am

@kthrin/PINKanime:
Yes you may both reserve those teachers. It doesn't matter what you teach, as long as your character teaches it the way they should teach it.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:34 am

Okay you guys, we are now starting!

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat May 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Um, who's Mariko's roommate?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Sun May 27, 2012 1:34 am

I feel it is safe to assume that Maya, Shizuko, and Aria will all be in Sawyer's class.

Strange how the only characters in his class are girls. Does he teach an all-girl class, perhaps? Hmmmm....

caelsoreni
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon May 28, 2012 3:18 pm

@TaniaSoulEater:
Mariko may or may not have a roommate, it could either be that there's just another bed in her room, or you can pretend that there can be another person. Your call on that one.

@caelsoreni:
He can have an all-girl class if you want, but it still depends whether or not more boys will join that class.

I should have seriously considered making the classes, huh?

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Tue May 29, 2012 12:22 am

It was just an observation. No need to go to any great lengths. He'll have a mixed class, I just pointed out that the only students in is class who weren't NPC's were girls. I thought it was kind of funny.

caelsoreni
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 pm

@caelsoreni:
Haha, that is kinda funny ^^

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!