Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Expressing Yourself

Expressing Yourself

a part of “Expressing Yourself”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

In the far future, knowledge becomes the main priority and art is looked down upon until it becomes outlawed to sing, dance, draw, or express yourself in any other way. But what happens when children of a large city start breaking these laws?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Expressing Yourself”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Expressing Yourself

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Okay! I submitted in mine. Seeing as everyone already established being a lawbreaker, I wanted to make mine a more dynamic character that'll change and be stuck between Regular and Lawbreaker..
I hope you like 'im. o - o It's also sort of wordy, so, uh. If you see any typos, or if you're dissatisfied with it, I'd love to know so I can improve. o u o;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

I read over it and your character is very great. I don't care about the wordiness. In fact, I love reading about other characters bio. It's certainly very interesting.
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh, thank you. I was worried for adding too much into one little human being. That's a relief.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Mon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Posted! I left out a few posts because they were obviously made while I was making mine. God you guys post fast! :L
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Mon May 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Soooo,I'm heading to sleep now peeps ^^ Because school tomorrow :/

I know this is a weird question, but what age do you think I am? I'm curious, and it will start people talking more, and I like talking!

Well, hopefully, or maybe no one will tell me in fear I'm like way older/younger eg; if you guess 2 or 80.

A hint: I'm neither of those.

Or maybe for another reason. Yeah.

Anyways, good night! xxxx :)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Submitted my characters! :D

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm

@Grumpy-Converse,
I say 14. :P

@stormwolf321,
I don't mean to bother you, but me and reveries had a post that included your character. Sorry if it bothers you, I just thought that if you didn't see it, it would be alright for me to tell you. Of course if you wanted to wait on replying to it, then that's fine too. :P Sorry once again if I'm bothering you about it. ^-^;
Just Smile! ^_^

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Wow.. It's so.. quiet. ._. So, uh. Any idea how we'll all generally head towards the direction where some'll get get caught and all'll eventually share the same ideal of having the world the way was once was, or otherwise? o - o

Conversation material! :D I agree with Twisted, I'd say that you're around 14 too, Grumpy. :D 15, to be on the safe side. o u o;;
Last edited by reveries on Thu May 17, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu May 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Hmm... I'd say about 15 or 16 since I'm 14 myself. C:

It will probably be soon. You all can control the police yourselves. It all just depends on how the role play starts coming along.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 17, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm seriously considering having Pan captured at some point, most likely told on by her sister, who will most likely find out sometime.

aaaaand.... 15

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 pm

That's a great idea. Certainly a plot twist. :) Also, sorry if my posts are coming in a little slow. Life has been hectic. Anyways, I probably won't have the time to post today. I'll try tomorrow though.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

.. So, uh. Breaking up any awkwardness here.. I suppose.
Just wanted to say that, storm, your most recent post had a really great impact on me to how this roleplay's backstory is truly in dire and serious atmosphere. Bravo, good sir, bravo. * - * It was very well written and really helps back up just how seriously this society shuns the idea of anything that is non-profitable to science and (attaining useful) knowledge itself.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Mon May 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, I'm glad you think that way. I did this in practically middle of the night so I continued to lose my thought process in almost every other paragraph, haha. We all know what that feels like.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon May 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Haha, well, it was sincere. And yupp, that feeling is almost as evil as the feeling of procrastination is.
It is a bit scattered, but I think that it creates a better effect on what the post was trying to achieve. And achieve it did. :D

. . . You know, just going off topic: I think that somehow, in the midst of this, Erlin has somehow developed a majorly and oblivious crush on Anaee. ._. I just can't seem to shake off that feeling.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Mon May 21, 2012 10:02 pm

I agree, I really liked that post. :D Though, I have to admit, I feel bad for the boy. ;^; It must've hurt when he got punched in the jaw~ :\
Ahaha, I'm glad you like her~ XDD

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Tue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Hmm, well it all can't be sunshine and rainbows. There has to be some action here and there to make it good and of course romance. <3

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

True. :P Hmm, maybe Anaee's next post, she could get founded out? I don't know, ahaha, do you have any ideas? :3

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Tue May 22, 2012 7:22 pm

She could. But since you haven't made any 'real' friendships with the characters then they would probably disregard it. Unless, of course, Erlin has a change of heart and stands up for you. Maybe Avastir could probably stand up to them as well. I'm trying to make it seem like he is gritting his teeth as he watches the laws and the people disregarding 'useless knowledge'.

Idk, maybe Erlin could catch her painting or something in that means...

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 am

On Erlin catching Anaee painting or something in the means - it could happen, but Erlin is made as character who isn't easy to befriend, what with his lack of understanding of how to interact with others. I'd give it some time, he's going through a shift in where he really belongs, as his law-breaking activities are only really starting now..
Well, if you do want to go that way, just figure out how to actually get him to be able to see Anaee painting/etc., the sympathy and the beginning of the change of heart will eventually come after he's stuck between whether or not to report her. [o w o];;

I think that if they all keep bumping into each other, a good three-way friendship will develop.. But they don't really have anything solid to keep them tied together, other than that they have some sort of connection to law-breaking, y'know?

We shouldn't be too hasty to get to the action too fast, or it won't develop properly and will get to the climax too premature. But, if you don't want it to drag out for too long.. Perhaps the government begins to search the city in order to "cleanse" it of anything "unnecessary" that they may have missed? It does exert a more heavy and timely issue onto the more law-breaker status established characters in this sense, but it could also cut off opportunities to fully establish relationships and friendships between all the characters, and for more reluctant characters like Erlin, he could shut off early and just side with the Regulars, more or less. But it could also make characters like Avastir more likely to decide on finally doing something about the gov'; so it would be a good idea in the future? Just my suggestion on the matter, though. o: .. I think I thought too much on it, though.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Hm, I guess your right. :P We shall wait until we bring Erlin out of his shell. We will attack at dawn! >:{D Ready your horses men! xP Alright, then, I will have Anaee to try to make friends and bump into people I guess. Though, I won't rush it. :3

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!