Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Do you love me ?

Do you love me ?

a part of “Do you love me ?”, a fictional universe by Fruity_Loopsxx.

New York,teens everywhere are falling in love and only ten people don't know who they love but when they break into a mansion for themselves the real question is Do you love me ? ( 5x5 open )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Do you love me ?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Do you love me ?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 pm

SweetVagabond wrote:I don´t understand the write pad thing but alas... ALSO...
My character (Daphne) is in a love triagle with couple 4...just btw.

wait so you are in a love triangle with me and KILLERZARIC?
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Tayloremond wrote:
SweetVagabond wrote:I don´t understand the write pad thing but alas... ALSO...
My character (Daphne) is in a love triagle with couple 4...just btw.

wait so you are in a love triangle with me and KILLERZARIC?

wait im sorry i read the couples rong...sorry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey are we starting now?

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes,everyone may begin posting at their house then we will move the story to the mansion and then the story goes on from there about them falling in love and trying to stay
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KILLERZARIC on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:24 am

Is it fine if I use first person as my character?

KILLERZARIC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 am

Damn Chloe hasn't changed the post yet!
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 am

Yes I did! :) and I posted. Cookie you're up!
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 am

I'm in the chatpad now Chloe. I was just busy at the time.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 am

It's 7:00 p.m. now in the RP,so everyone try to find a way to get to the mansion or i'll just have to do this myself :P

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 am

I posted then I saw that . . . I can change it if you want . . .??

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 pm

i'll post when i get back :P

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetVagabond on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Alright. Do all the characters already know each other or am I reading something wrong?
Make good art <3

SweetVagabond
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:14 pm

They all know each other but if you read my first post it gives you a little bit of freedom to do whatever you want before you hit the mansion and @ KILLERZARIC,I'll post to you next
@ Everyone,I'll be posting everyone's room in the intro so if you want to choose a room send me a link before Tuesday :P

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:26 pm

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KILLERZARIC on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 am

KILLERZARIC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:04 am

sorry for the delay guys, iw rok 11PM-7AM EST so i wont be on for that time, I try and get on before and after work though

and my post has been edited, Rikki is at the mansion now

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 pm

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey so I sorta just jumped in.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:36 pm

It's Ok,your character can take a ride with me and Scarny's if you want it would be like a joy ride but not like the movie :P

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

If a female role opens up, may i have it?

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!