Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

If you don't want anyone to know, don't do it.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

If you don't want anyone to know, don't do it.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:32 pm

Dante sits in a leather covered chair in a luxurious shuttle on it's way to Lagrange 1. He sips at a glass of red wine as he contemplates his next move. I really can't stay on Lagrange 1. After we land, and get some supplies, I'll have the pilot take me onto Lagrange 3 or 4. I will so be lost in the colonies by then, no one will be able to locate. Not even that red headed freak with red eyes. With a small smile he brings up the communicator and contacts a Private Investigator on Earth. A small oriental woman answers.

"Private Investigative Services, how may I be of assistance?"

"I am seeking any information that can be found on the French family Faile. I will pay whatever it is you require in compensation."

The woman's eyes get big at the request, and makes some notes.

"I am sure that we will be able to dig something up for you sir. How may we reach you when we are ready with our report?"

Dante gives her an email address, and shuts the communicator off. He smiles to himself and says to no one in particular.

"Well Mr Faile, I hope you know how to cover your tracks."

He sips his wine and then pickes up a book sitting on the seat next to him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Mon May 01, 2006 1:07 am

Dante exhausted from his ordeal, fell asleep reading his favorite book, "The Prince". He slept for most of the flight and was awakened shortly before the shuttle landed on L1. As he was disembarking, the pilot stops him.

"Sir, we are having some issues with the engines that will take some time to repair."

Dante eyes flash with anger and he frowns.

"How long are we talking?"

The pilot swallows nervously.

I am not sure until I can get a chance to run some diagnostics, but a rough estimate, I would say two days.

Dante takes a deep breath and then sighs.

"Very well then. Any suggestions on a hotel?"

"I have heard rave reviews of The Grand Sin."

Dante nods and walks out of the shuttle bay. He hails a cab, and heads towards the hotel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Tue May 16, 2006 9:16 pm

Dante wakes up slightly to see bright lights over his head. He twitches slightly, and a hushed voice tells him to lie still. He moves to sit up, and is roughly shoved back down and darkness falls over his eyes once more.

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:00 pm

Dante blinks at his new surroundings. Not exactly comprehending what is going on. The General's droning barely penetrates his drug induced haze. Home...my new home... He thinks to himself and then stares at the General.

"I...what? Could you please say that again."

Dante's words are extremely slurred by the medication slowly leaving his veins.

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:52 pm

Marshal:"Don't worry, everything will be over soon. Just tell me when you can see clearly."
Marshal set his briefcase on the bed between Dante's spread feet. Marshal looked over a moment towards the straps holding Dante's ankles down. "Hmm.. The doctor slacked off a bit..." Marshal went around, pulling the leather straps tighter around his Ankles, thighs, waist, chest, biceps, wrists, and forehead.
"Can't have you wiggling around too much, I need to get this just right or else it'll cause you more pain than you need. I need your pulse to drop a bit, lets see if we can do it the easy way. Tell me your name, tell me about your family, tell me about Earth. Here, let me make you a bit more comfortable."
Marshal raised the upper half of the bed so that he was in a more relaxed sitting position. He pulled out a large knife from the briefcase and went around underneath the bed. He took a moment to position the knife, then using his massive strength, he thrust the knife through the bed and forced it out the other end. The knife would burst out just to the right of Dante's neck. Marshal yanked the knife out, and thrust it once again making another cut to the left of Dante's neck. Marshal began cutting out a small square section of the bed that focused right underneath the back of Dante's neck.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:18 am

OOC: Sorry about the delay in responses. I have had some computer issues.

Dante swallows convulsively and tries to look around, but the restraints made it impossible for him to move. [b]

"My...my name is Dante Novello. My family owns a winery on Earth. It is located in Tuscany which is in Italy."

[b]He blinks and his eyes begin to clear.

"Where am I?"

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:31 am

OOC: Bleh, my turn to appologize for an EXTREMELY late post. I was busy with new tournaments, working, and college shiznit. Tonia and April came down to see me too, that was cool.

General Marshal had finally cut out the square piece of bedding directly behind Dante's neck. He brushed his finger along the sides of the hole to clear the hole he made. A cold breeze raised the hairs on the back of Dante's neck.
"You're a long way from home arn't you? How'd you wind up in space, and more specifically here? Right now, you're in a... Well, let's just call it a hospital for special patients."
Marshal then moved back around to his brief case and pulled out a set of latex gloves. He pulled off his standard black gloves and stretched the latex gloves over his large fingers. He then pulled out a scalpal, a single thin pin, a small pen-flashlight, and what appeared to be a microchip. Marshal went back around the other side and set his tools at the top of the bed just above Dante's head. He slid a marker out of his pocket and gazed through the hole to Dante's neck. With his left index finger, he began to prod the flesh on Dante's neck trying to search for the exact location of the medula. Once he found it, he drew a square with the marker on the exact section he was planning to work on.
"Don't be affraid. I don't think this has ever killed anyone before."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:44 pm

][OOC: Sorry to interrupt, but is this a closed rpg or can anyone join it?][

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:55 pm

ooc: I'm always of the opinion that if you have a good IC reason to be here, then I don't have a problem with it.

Dante flinches slightly as his neck and the back of his head is prodded. In a disctracted and disconcerted voice, he replies to the General.

"My...my shuttle was on it's way to Lagrange 3...there were some problems with the shuttle. The pilot told me it would be a few days to fix. Can I ask what you are doing to me?"

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:21 am

OOC: April, anyone can join as long as they have a good reason to be there.
General Marshal smiled after he examined the square he had made on Dante's neck. He returned to his briefcase momentarily to pull a small flat plastic pan. He slid the pan under the bed directly below the cut he made in the bed. Marshal then placed the handle of the small flashlight in his mouth and aimed it towards the back of Dante's neck. He gripped the scalpel firmly in his right hand and aimed it towards the center top of the box he drew on Dante's neck.
"Don't worry. I'm just exploring. I want you to take a deep breath and relax. This might hurt."
Marshal slowly pressed the scalpel into the flesh, careful not to push too deep so as to harm the spinal cord. Blood oozed out, though since no major blood vessels traveled in that area, it was of little concern. The surface blood dumped into the pan, then mostly cleared, droplets falling every so often into the pan below. He pushed the blade just off the vertebrae. He made a clean slice down about an inch. The flesh that was normally wrapped so tight loosened enough for him to slide his gloved finger in and stretch the gap open.
"Hangin' in there alright? Looks like your vertebrae are just fine right now."

OOC: Sorry, I couldn't finish this post entirely because something came up. So I finished it early. I'll post the rest later.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:25 pm

Dante winces at the first cut, and bites his lip until it bleeds as Sin makes the initial cuts. As soon as Sin starts to probe under the incision with his fingers, Dante starts to scream.

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:55 pm

][OOC: Okay, here’s my post. If you have any problems with it, let me know. This is a continuation from my other topic, which can be found Here =P I fixed the sunglasses because I meant rectangular. ;]][

After being released by Dr. Ray, Faith carefully stepped out of the prison she had been held in for so long. The first thought that crossed her mind was that finding her belongings would be a great accomplishment. Only then would she focus on escaping the strange place. Sure, it looked like a hospital but the vibes screamed something more sophisticated and sinister. Maybe she was just being paranoid, but she highly doubted it. Testing out her lower extremities, the young adult peered down the hallway; much like a child would before crossing a street. Once she was sure the coast was clear, the stranger slowly made her down the dim corridor. What lights it had seemed to be burnt out, or at least set on a low setting. It was like they didn’t want anyone to see what it was they, whoever they were, happened to be doing at the time. After a few minutes, she located a room with the title of Personal only, which seemed to scream, your clothing happens to be in here, come find!

”Ah hah… in there I shall go then.”

Any idiot would know automatically that the door was going to be locked. That of course didn’t falter Faith one bit. Grinning slightly, she causally headed down the corridor, searching for a key-holding idiot. Her victim happened to be a security guard that was standing by a coffee machine, enjoying a cappuccino and a bear claw. How typical the scene was, sadly original. Shaking her head, the fighter made her way quietly behind him. Once sure that no one else was around, she expertly knocked him out, catching his form before it hit the ground. Luckily, the cappuccino was completely empty and the donut, inhaled. Grunting as she drug the officer to the locked door, the female used his key to unlock it before yanking ‘em inside. Glancing around, she used some rope to tie him up before searching for her clothing. If it hadn’t been for the name Blade written in large red letters, she would have had intense issues finding it. Yep, luck was on her side… for now at least.

“Finally clothing…"

After dumping other boxes out of her way, Faith flipped open hers and grinned. Everything she could remember wearing was there, except it was clean. The last thing she remembered was being shot, which of course would stain the shirt, even if it was originally red. Of course, she wasn’t going to complain about that part. The gown wasn’t just tossed onto the ground; she chucked it across the room. A slight snicker bubbled out of her mouth when the piece of article landed over the guard. Returning her attention back to her loot, the feisty chic slid into her satin red bra, matching thong, red wife-beater, black hip-hugging jeans, and black boots. After she was happily clothed, the warrioress placed her purple and black butterfly choker around her neck and snapped the silver bracelet upon her right wrist, checking the small watch out of habit. The last accessory she put on, gave the entire room a reddish tint due to the red lenses that were carefully placed within a pair of rectangular wire-framed sunglasses. Pushing them up onto the top of her head, the stiff female snatched a strange jacket out of the box. Peering at the back of it, she wondered what }{G meant, but figured she’d ask later. First, she needed to escape.

Pulling the jacket carefully onto her body, Faith slid the keys into her pocket before exiting the room. The door locked automatically behind her, which meant she didn’t have to do anything more. Scampering down the hallway, her baby blues focused upon the dingy white walls and pale checkered tile floors. This place was absolutely uncomely and the quicker she left, the better she’d feel. Of course there wasn’t a brightly lit Exit sign allowing her to determine how to leave, but it couldn’t be that hard. Turning to her left, the girl glanced around the corner before continuing on her way. Oddly enough, she figured she could take out anyone that came her way, but if worse came to worse, she’d run like hell to a room she can lock. It was right about that moment; she heard a loud, ear-piercing, excruciating scream.

”What and the hell?! I’m going to help out that person!!"

Turning about face, Faith took off running towards the sound. It seemed odd to be running after lying dormant for so long. However, it wasn’t that hard of a task, because she was a fit chic. Her pace came to a leisurely jog until she was outside of the room. Then came the ultimate question. Should she break down the door, or knock politely. Her first response was to kick open the obstructing wooden thing, but what if there was a gun-toting freak on the other side? Frowning a little, she rubbed her slightly tan forehead, trying not to think too hard. It was then that she remembered that she was Faith, the girl that was always rambunctious and jumped into anything without hesitation. Stepping back away from the door a couple of feet, Faith centered her body and mind. Once she was ready, Blade gave a simple round-house kick to the door. Of course a smart person would check the door to see it was locked, but she wasn’t thinking. Watching the door swing open, or rather… fall off the hinges, she jumped inside. It didn’t take her more than two seconds to locate the two within the room, one of which was lying on a bed, facing up towards the ceiling. The other male was beneath the first, doing something odd… and probably cruel.

”HEY!! You should stop right now and release him!! The name is Faith Blade and I don’t know why I am here, so… we’re both leaving!”

It was right about then that she realized that the weapons she generally wore, happened to be missing. That wasn’t exactly how she planned on entering the room, but at least the dude didn’t know that. Actually, she had a defense and offense weapon, but… now wasn’t the time to tap into it. Rolling her eyes, she thought back in order to recall if her weapons were in the personal room. Of course the damn things weren’t. She would force this guy to tell her where they were, after she beat him to a near death state. Yep, that was a grand idea!
Last edited by Faithy on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:32 pm

OOC: Well, a little bit farfetched considering there are few people in the universe granted access to this area, let alone a security guard, but I'll let it go this once. By the way, those sunglasses are MINE! ...And they're rectangle cut, not square cut. =(

General Marshal spread the incision he had made with his left index and thumb, and again blood gushed out into the pan below. With his right hand he grabbed the microchip that had a single thin short wire hanging off one end. The end of this wire had a sharp metallic point which General Marshal fed through a gab between the two top-most vertebrae. He realigned the flashlight in his mouth for a better view as he estimated the area on the medulla oblongata which he needed to pierce. Once the wire had been fed the appropriate distance, he simply pushed the wire into the surface of the collection of nerves, just enough so that the wire could make contact with passing electrical impulses.

Just as he was about to finish, he heard the door slam to the ground. General Marshal looked up in surprise to see a young woman standing in the dim light. This annoyance was most disturbing as only very few people had access, or even knew of this area. General Marshal quickly grabbed the pin and hastily closed the wound to reduce drastic blood loss, as there was no telling how long this could take. General Marshal's large muscular body rose from his kneeling position behind and stepped around Dante to face Faith. He had a gun on him, several in fact, but he figured this lady could be of more use to him alive than dead. Other... Experiments, perhaps. He turned his head aside and spit the flashlight in his mouth out onto Dante's chest. He slid the gloves and tossed them onto Dante's leg. He loosened his shoulders and adjusted his suit, letting out an devilish grin towards Faith. A flex of his arms accentuated his muscular build.

"Just try and take him from me, I dare you."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Novello on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:35 am

Dante stares between the two of them and noticing how frail this girl looks, his face falls into a worried line. This brute is going to kill her. He looks to his hands and feet, wondering how best to get out of the restraints. Realizing that they are full metal cuffs, he frowns even more, and then realizes that he feels a warm trickling down the back of his neck. Oh shit...I hope I'm not bleeding out.

OOC: You know, I really shouldn't write tripe like that when half asleep. I'll fix it up in the morning.

Dante Novello
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:21 pm

][OOC: Be with me... it's been a while since I've done forum hand to hand fighting. =P That and I'm still sick.][

A light tune slowly filtered its way into her mind, poking in every corner annoyingly. What bugged her most was that she had no idea what the damn song was. Not only that, she had more important things to deal with. Pushing the music back into her subconscious, Faith slid her feet so that they were shoulder width. Baby blues watched the being as he climbed up to his feet. It didn’t take her long to completely size him up and despite his large and muscular body; Blade knew she could take him. Of course there was the issue of his guns, but even that could be taken care of.

Sliding the sunglasses down so that her eyes were covered, Faith flexed her hands against her sides. The main reason she was covering her eyes was to keep her emotions from being visible. That made things a hell of a lot easier because she could often be read by the look carried in her perfect orbs. The suit seemed absurd on such a male who screamed out thug. By the look of his flexing and grin, he was attempting to freak her out, or scare her. Unfortunately for the bastard, he didn’t know who she was dealing with. If he had, perhaps he would be a little less cocky. He’d learn soon enough and then the jerk would run screaming with his tail between his legs.

"Just try and take him from me, I dare you. "

The one thing that bothered her slightly was the bad vibe that was radiating from him. It was the same sensation that came from Dr. Leonard. Before she even had a chance to stop it, a snarl made its way out of her mouth. Quickly biting it back behind her pearly whites, Faith stared up at the man. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the captured male frowning. His emotions were easy to read and his expression screamed that he felt she was too weak to do anything. She was going to prove both of the men right and after she was through saving the stranger, she would kick his ass for assuming she was frail. Huffing slightly, she snapped her head backwards, letting the bangs slide out of her eyes.

”Yeah… I’m going to do just that. Dare me all you want, it won’t save you in the end.

Crouching close to the ground, Faith centered her body until she could sense everything without using her eyes. Once she was situated, the warrior slowly circled the room until she was close to the table. Reaching out her right hand, she slid her fingers around the flashlight. Picking it up in order to weld it like a weapon, the young adult headed back around the table once more. Flipping the flashlight so that it was on, Faithy aimed the beam into the opponent’s eyes. Using the brightness as a distraction, she rushed forward, keeping in mind exactly where his weapons were, body included. Once she was close enough, the combatant brought the shaft of the flashlight around so that it would connect with his ribs. Knowing it was stupid to remain standing in one place, the quirky chic weaved her way back out again. While she was attacking, Blade decided to do a combination of a roundhouse kick and a cartwheel against his face and upper body.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:36 am

OOC: Just for the record, the flashlight you picked up is the size of a pen, as I stated earlier. Have fun April. =) Nice tattoo!

General Marshal slowly turned his body to face the rash girl, but was quickly blinded by an unexpected light beamed directly into his eyes. He raised his right arm to shield himself from the light, only to find a flashlight rammed into his ribs. He let out a loud groan, more to intimidate his opponent rather than in pain. His hardened muscular build was easily able to cope with blows from a pen-sized flashlight. Marshal raised his left arm up to block the incoming roundhouse kick. When the cartwheel kick came towards him, he knew it was time to go on the offensive. He reached out with his right hand to grab the ankle of the first leg coming towards him, then followed suit with his other hand towards the second ankle. There was no way to stop the events set in motion, there was no turning back. His large hands clenched tightly around the bony ankles as he held the victim upside down. He dropped her head first onto the ground just to make sure she knew he was in control now. He kept her low to the ground, allowing her the opportunity to scramble on the slick metal floor with some kind of sense of hope, but really he was just positioning her. He cocked back his right foot and paused a moment to allow her that brief second of shock, then shot his foot forward aimed right for her abs. His heavy boot would leave an impression far greater than any flash light. He shook her like a jack hammer, banging her head against the hard floor a few times before throwing her against the opposite wall he was facing, to the right of the door.

This was his playground, and he was going to make sure she knew it.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:55 pm

][OOC: I will edit this into a post by Monday night, I promise. =P And of course I knew the flashlight was the size of a pen... -cough.-

Okay, I'm a loser and can't concentrate, so I shall post tomorrow. =] Tomorrow = Tuesday, btw.][

][OOC: And... here's my special post!][

The world was a funny place. When she first acquired the flashlight, she wasn’t even paying attention to it. If she had been, it would have been obvious that the thing was small, much like a pen. A pen was at least sharp enough to be stabbed into an eyeball. The flashlight was a blunt object that could be stabbed into his eye, but it wouldn’t have the same effect. Frowning at it a minute, Faith clued into his hand wrapping around her ankle. That wasn’t what she wanted to happen, damn it! Didn’t he understand that as a male, he was to succumb to her lady-like ways?! Her distain radiated from every pore as the muscular individual continued to swing her form until she was upside down. Not only was his right hand holding onto her ankles, but his left decided to join into the fun. Of course her blonde hair dangled against the ground moments before she felt her head dropping against the ground. Cursing beneath her breath, Faith narrowed her baby blues towards him, her patience ebbing away.

”You had better apologize or I’m going to make you sorry!”

It wasn’t that she was cocky, she just hated people that tried to walk all over her. Also, it had been far too long since she had been in a fight, so she was rusty and hesitant. Even though she was close enough to make an attempt to escape, she made no movement. There was no way in hell she was giving him that type of satisfaction. Hell, this wasn’t the tightest pinch she had been in. Like the others, she would get out of this one, one way or another. Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her gaze and unfortunately she had little time to prepare her system for the kick that came shortly then after. The amount of pain that slammed into her ribs equaled the short burst of agony she felt when she was shot. Unable to stop it, a scream bellowed out, the sound echoing throughout the room. Nothing registered after the kick until she felt her body meet the wall violently. The dull pain in her skull indicated that while she was black with pain, he was beating her head against the floor once again. Shaking her head to clear the stars that were sparkling around her head, Faith gingerly rubbed her ribs. The pen-flashlight was most definitely long gone. If it had been any other time, she would be toned and more apt to take the beating, but she wasn’t her normal self. Not yet at least, which was the main problem she was facing besides being abused.

“Ass… hole…”

Cautiously sliding to her feet, Faith maintained the distance from him. She wasn’t going to make the same mistake, twice. Straightening out her hair as well as the }{G jacket she was still wearing, the female eyed the man carefully. Obviously she couldn’t overpower him with just woman-force alone, but there were other things she was willing to use. More potent and powerful of course. Just beneath the skin on each of her wrists and neck tiny jewels could vaguely been seen, the three glowing a very light red shade. However, her main issue was how much could she do without hurting the innocent. Maybe if she just talked to this stranger and explained that all she wanted was the man, her weapons, and a safe passage, he would stop being a bully. Yeah, that sounded like a very good idea. If he refused, she would bring forth his pain.

”Look. I only want three things. The first is for that man to be let free. The second is for my weapons to be returned to me. The third is that this gentleman and I are allowed a safe passage out of here and that we’re left alone forever. I’m sure a man of your stature can handle that, yes?”

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:55 pm

OOC: April, just so you know, role play in these sections must be confined to the rules of the Gundam Wing universe, because if you're about to do what I think you're going to do, that would be considered DBZ combat.

General Marshal grinned at the feeble lady's comment. He clearly thought he had the upper hand, but more important than that, he knew he had to finish his work as assigned to him by his superiors. A quick glance around brought his attention to the doorway. All the other doors in the hallway were made of thick metal with hinges bolted into the steel frame of the structure, it just so happened this was the only door that was made of wood [[Refer back to my earlier posts about the doors]]. Across the hall from the room they were in was an open vacant room. A smile crept across his face.
"Heh, I might just let you leave alive."
He immediately made a charge towards the woman, and when within arm's reach he launched his right arm forward towards her neck. His massive right hand clenched around her thin neck, and with this new found leverage he would throw her body through the door way into the opposite room.

He made one quick glance towards his briefcase still sitting where he had left it on the bed, then back towards his opponent. Time was running out, soon his patient would become unconscious from blood loss if he did not hurry. Worse yet, death for his patient was looming closer and closer. His make-shift close on the wound would not hold much longer. General Marshal made his way towards the wooden kicked in door so that he was looking directly into the opposite room.

"You're an annoying maggot, you're wasting my time. Even if you defeat me, you'll be leaving with a corpse of a friend soon. How you even made it down here I don't know, but... Now you can never leave. Not with your memory you can't..."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:21 pm

][OOC: I don't do DBZ, you should know that. However, I won't do what I was going to do, because I wasn't going to do it anyways. Also, yeah... sorry about my crap reading skills. I'm a loser and stuff. I'll finish this up so you can get on with your RP. This'll be my last post on GWing. I'll edit this into the post tomorrow, I can't do it today, I'm too messed up. Sorry for the inconvience.][

o.o Yeah... too much drama. Ignore the above crap. oo;; I have a plan!
Last edited by Faithy on Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:18 am

[OOC, Faith if I may be allowed to join in here, don't give up on the RP, you chose a very difficult thread to jump into it is but part of a wider story, as are most. We all make mistakes in reading what others have written you have your own style and I for one would be sad if you do not contribute more. Don't be too hasty in your decission not to post again, even if it means starting a new character, these things happen there is no need to give up.

Grim]

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!