Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Beethoven Project

The Beethoven Project

a part of “The Beethoven Project”, a fictional universe by LoonyLunaLoo.

You're deaf. Whether it be completely deaf, or only deaf in one ear, you're deaf. But, you have a talent. Music. At Beethoven School of Music, you're accepted. Make friends, make music, and make your life better.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Beethoven Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Beethoven Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Beethoven Project"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Beethoven Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Hey guys, this is what the house looks like.
Bedrooms
Kitchen/Dining Room
Living Room
Class Room
Music Room {It is small, but it's for private lessons!}
The music room above attches to this room, another Music Room {this is the larger one for group practices!}
The rest of the garden that you can't see in the first picture, it's got a pool and a track and a stables for horse back riding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

I'd like to reserve Female 4, and also what age range do you want the characters?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Okay, maybe not the same number, but you will have a character. As for age range, anywhere from 13 to 20, but if that's the case and you want a romantic relationship, don't make it creepy like a 13 y/o with a 20 y/o lol

Female 5 will be reserved for you, since I think I reserved the wrong number for ChildOfNone anyway...oops! 0.o

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:51 pm

What a wonderful and Original RP! I wish to join this RP.
Male 5? Open? I reserve it.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 pm

TRUE-ASSASSIN male 4 will be yours :D
and thanks! i was watching a movie and i was like....hey...rp!!

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Hiya! I was wondering if I may reserve a female role, but choose my own fc?

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Good timing, there's only one of those roles open. Consider female 6 yours! :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm

:) Yay!
I'll start on the character sheet asap :D

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Speed is appriciated.

Characters need to be up in 48 hours after claiming them, or i'll unreserve them for you. Sorry, but that's how I role :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 am

Ok! Just submitted my character! I apologize about the size of the font; for some reason it refuses to be larger... What a poop~

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 am

So I added onto Elizabeth's personality/history and fixed some grammatical errors

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Hey guys. I just want to wait for the reserves to get in, then we'll just start. the other 4 aren't super important, and if anyone wants them in the future, they can come in as new students.

Also, all teachers will be NPC's unless you special request a teacher.

Behind the house, past the stables, is the school building. Please make a schedule from these classes, 7th period will be Group Music for everyone, and individual will go by whatever time the Maestro chooses to work with you. Orchestra will be 8th period for everyone

Math
English
History
Phsy. Ed (note, not normal phys ed. they will do horseback riding and swimming and archery and cool shit like that)
Music Appreciation
Music Theory
Group Music (Can play in small groups, kind of like a study hall)
Orchestra (They preform at live events and such)
Lunch (will be 1230 for all)

It doesn't have to be in this order, but here is Serenity's schedule

1. History
2. Phys Ed
3. Music Theory
4. Math
{LUNCH}
5. Music Appreciation
6. English
7. Group Music
8. Orchestra

Please submit your schedule after your character is submitted. THANKS! :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Do you want us to post it on our character sheet or here?

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Ditto on the question. Also wondering. O.O
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 pm

So I'd like to request a Cello Professor and was wondering if I had to make the character sheet or what would happen? Also I have a suggestion on the FC (Jaime Murray), if that's okay.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Post schedules here AND on character sheet. As for the Cello professor, that just goes with the music teachers. you can ask for one of them, and i'll take them off the NPC's

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Ummmm....ok I think I got it. I guess we'll find out if I understand or not soon.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm

First post is up, so if your character isn't, get them in fast! We're kind of all in a limo right now lol

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Mmmmhmmm....More this continues more it become marvellous!
Well,first I'd like to ask what you mean with Music appreciation.
Apart this,going to update the Character sheet and posting the Schedule!

-=Timetable=-

-Phsy.ed.

-Maths

-History

-Music appreciation

-=[Lunch=-

-Music theory

-English

-Group music

-Orchestra

Now I am curious,you can't stop my thrist of Knowledge: when does the lessons start and how long they last.
Tell me what'cha say of my timetable.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!