Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Protected with Soft Wings

a part of “Protected with Soft Wings”, a fictional universe by candykitten.

"I will always protect you for I am your Guardian."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Protected with Soft Wings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Protected with Soft Wings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Protected with Soft Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:12 am

May I reserve her: She:(Open)
is the high school senior student. She's a very go lucky student, that enjoys having a good time with her friends, and is on the cheer squad. She's very smart and her favorite class is his class, oddly enough. Although she does find it weird that he is a little off to her sometimes, she really doesn't notice it, and doesn't put much thought into it at all. She is the Protected.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 am

Wow that was fast. Yes, yes you may. But give me some time to make the skelly I wont start timing you til I have finished with the layout alright.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 am

Can the secretary be aged up a bit? I have an interesting idea for a college student studying history. Either way, I'd like to reserve her.

Also, is there a character skeleton for us to use?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 am

maybe, let me think about it. To tired to think, So I aged her slightly, but she can't be any older than like 18 or 19. Sh is a freshman in college, still living with her parents. As for the skelly, It's 5 am and I'm going to bed now, just look it over and think about it, I'll be adding MUCH MORE to it later today. I'll save it for you.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 am

Hey, can I reserve the she from the best friends, please?
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:05 am

Right, sorry about asking questions at this time in the morning. It's midday this side of the pond.

Thank you.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitaKnix on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

Hello ! =)

May I please reserve the teacher??

(( He:(Open)
is her teacher. He knows the rules and very much tries to keep his distance from her, without making it look bluntly obvious. He wishes that he could get closer to her, but doesn't want to risk it, and be jailed. He wishes that he was never born with this "curse", as he calls it, for he knew that something like this would happen to him.He is the Guardian. ))

LitaKnix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:53 am

Hello all just wondering if it would be possible to reserve the Jock?

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 pm

I'd like to reserve the CEO's son and the Leader of the Hunters if possible.

Deuce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

To those who sent in a character your spots will be marked as reserved until they have been fixed. As it says in the intro I was planning on doing the coding portion of the characters later today, it was 5 am when I posted that and by the time you read this it will be fixed.

I WILL NOT accept your character until it is fixed and I WILL be checking every hour for the change.

@Shadetree76 & Ally-loves-you: Your spots have been saved and your character sheets will be up soon are now up.

@Deuce: You used the wrong character sheet, but I saved the spot, the one you are to use is now up. As for head Hunter, my answer is no. There aren't that many characters to begin with and this roleplay as only been up for a couple of hours, and I wish for others to have a chance first.

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A CHARACTER ON RESERVE!!! Now that my character sheets are up you have til 8/8/2012 at 4:00 P.M. PST (or Washington state time) to get me toughs character sheets, or fix the one you have made. YOUR SPOT WILL BE OPENED IF IT DOES NOT MAKE THIS DEADLINE!!!

This website will let you always know what day and time it is for me. Seattle is the city you are looking for. World Clock~Seattle

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Please read the rules.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 am

Okay, I have no idea what HR is. I'm a pretty good writer, but blooming computer magic goes clear over my head.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 am

hr is just a line, dont worry about the just fill in the spots that need to be filled in

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Alright, I changed the character to the new sheet.

Deuce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:23 am

My friend Magicman has reserved the Head Hunter. I letting you know this so when it's 3:20 A.M. on 8/10/2012 PST you can have my word that this reservation will no longer be up, and the character will be marked as open again, if his character sheet is not into me.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Postin' a rez for the best friend guardian. If that's alright.

He:(Open)
is a year and a half older than her, but doesn't care about the age difference. When he was younger he knew that she was very special to him, but never knew how special. When he was older his parents told him, and it all clicked to him. He never got distant from her though for he didn't want anything bad to happen to their beautiful friendship. He is now going to a community college not far from home, and his parents are letting him still live there so that he can watch over her. He as always secretly loved her, and wanted to ask her out, but felt that she'd be better with someone who could give her more. He is the Guardian.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 pm

@Max: Yes, yes you may, but I need it by 8:13 PM on 8/10/2012 PST otherwise the spot will open.

TO EVERYONE: I will be releasing the lore behind this roleplay here soon. I'm only doing this because my logic, asshole friend MagicMan can't stand to just leave things the way they are. -_-

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 am

Char up, throw me a PM if anything needs fixin'.

Also, the history may be subject to some change pending someone making the protected best friend.
You know, I don't want to dictate the whole of their past experiences together on my own.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:42 am

yeah understandable, if you could ad any family that has past away that would be great. That applies to everyone.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!