Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 am

~Koharu~

”It’s alright,” she wanted to hold his hand, but wasn’t sure if it was alright. Gackt had hten mentioned a note, and the description of the guy. ”Oh…I think I know who it is, this is just a hunch but…Shin, he told me to watch my back…I think he wrote that note, sounds like him. He may seem bad but he has a guilty conscience,” Koharu tapped her fingers on the table and stared at it. What was happening? And why was Shin warning them of something? It made her nervous, if it was something small he wouldn’t say anything…but it must be big for him to warn them.

Suddenly a women had come over to take their orders, Gackt went on for a couple minutes and she stared at him with one eyebrow raised. She thought it was sort of cute but at the same time funny. She laughed at the waitresses comment, ”Yes, it’s weird isn’t? and I’ll have the special,” she replied simply before the woman walked away. It was funny how Gackt and her were so similar yet opposite. And to think, even though she was a model now, and should watch what she eats more…she just eats the same stuff. She likes food and didn’t care how many calories she had, but she does have a healthy diet, eating her fair share of vegetables and fruits, etc.

”I love you,” Gackt had said out of nowhere, it made her heart jump and her cheeks turn red.

”Ah~” she covered her face and looked out the window, ”Give me warning next time, I almost died from that shot. Your words are bullets!” she chuckled and then looked up at him; she definitely looked like a woman in love. ”I love you too,” her phone buzzed again and she wanted to ignore it but she took it out quickly and replied.

Alright, I’ll reply later with the details. Say hi to them for me! ^^

~Uta & Takeshi & Koko~

Koko was woken up by Takeshi and stared at him drowsily.

”Who are you?” Koko asked, usually she would be going to get her mom but she was too sleepy to be thinking straight.

”I’m a friend of your mothers, she made this tea for you, here have a drink,” he handed it to her and just stared at it for a moment. It had a lotus in it and stuff. Yawning, she took a small sip and then drank the rest.

”Can I go back to sleep now?” she asked and handed it back to him.

”Yes, sweet dreams little one,” he ruffled her hair and Koko snuggled back to bed. Takeshi got up and shoved his hands in his pockets. All that was left was to give Uta the same thing. He pulled out his phone and texted a few of the guys outside.

Koko has drank the tea. Come and take her,

After sending the text he opened the door to her room and walked into the hallway, closing the door behind him. He saw Uta hum and walk away from her tea that was on the kitchen counter. She had gone back into her bedroom and closed the door. He grinned. This was one of the easiest jobs he’d ever done.

A guy came into Kokos room, picked her up, and took her out the window and loaded her into the car.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 am

Gackt laughed a bit"bullets huh?..I am a magnum you know". His turned a bit red after that he laughed." crap...I pull myself into that one" He smiled then made a duck face look with his lips."hey I going check the food make sure there doing it right...".He had of habit of going into kicten and cooking his own food sometimes. He left his shades on the table and hat on the chair and walked off. Little did he know this was the last moment he would see Koharu. He soon was checking in on the cook and they where telling him to get out. He made his way out and looked around. His eyes locked onto someone and he pulled out his phone. He started to text Koharu but...he then felt pressure in the back of his neck.He then dropped his phone it hit the floor it sent "M E " to Koharu's phone. Jon carried GACKT out the door he told people he was sick and taking him home.He took him out to a black van and people pulled him in. The van doors shut and then Jon took a black spray paint can. Then started tag a spider on GACKT's car with the name M E L L under it. He then put a note on windsilde held by the wipper. The van took off leaving a mark like it did in the alleyway.

Note On Car:

Koharu...you may of noticed your dear..GACKT. He is gone and saddly you will never see him again. You may come look for him at Mt Fuji. But when you do it will be to late to save him. This is what will happen...his body will be beaten till his tears OUT blood and begs..i WILL have fun breaking his spirit. he will be toss into the wilderness to freeze and to suffer a painful slow death. You have lost dear and I have won GACKT will never have happiness or love. GACKT will die alone and rot alone he will fade even in the hearts of those that love him......you had your chance to kill me ...but you didn't.....say farewell to your beloved
~MELL~

A cloth was shoved in GACKT's mouth and this hands where cuffed by rope. The van plowed down the streets heading for the back roads. The can headed for Mt Fuji once again as GACKT started stur awake.Something hard then hit him in the face and he was out cold. Blood dripped from his nose Jon was the one that hit him.He then called Shin" Shin....MELL has started...once Koharu finds out hell is going to break out...kinda thinking MELL wants Koharu to find her...not sure why...but MELL wants to deal with Koharu it seems...". Jon hung up then he was whacked in the face by Riku with bat and was out cold." sorry Jon...but we have new plans...we don't need you". The back doors of the van opened and Riku and a few men pushed Jon out. He hit the ground and rolled on the cold street . His body rolled to the side of the road and was lifeless.This was Riku's plan not her mother's. She was taking GACKT by her mother's orders.But she didn't want witnesses around so she got rid of Jon. If they are asked where Jon is they will say they don't know...GACKT does

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 am

((Utas was intense for me to write o.o))

~Koharu~
Koharu was about to head back there herself, to see what was taking so long. She got up from her seat and suddenly her phone buzzed. Weird, usually Tora didn’t reply that fast. Taking out her phone she read the text from Gackt and stared at it a bit confused. M E…. me? Why would he put me? She flipped the phone shut and walked to the back of the kitchen, asking where Gackt was but they said nothing. She walked back out and then spotted his cell on the floor….She was beginning to get a bad feeling. That text kept ringing in her mind. M E…. M E….maybe he was interrupted by something… M E….maybe…. but it was in capital letters….Then it hit her.. MELL!

She rushed outside and could see a spider spray painted on Gackts car. Her heart beat loudly against her chest, she wanted to scream. She wanted to rip something apart. She stormed over to the car and saw a note on it, picking it up quickly her eyes scanned over it like a bullet train. MELL….She bit her lip, why hadn’t Koharu killed her? Why had she listened to the others? She should have done it.

Crumbling the piece of paper she threw it to the side and then slammed her first on the car. She dented the car just a bit, and her fist stung and began to thump. But the adrenaline had already made its way through her system. She couldn’t feel anything. What the hell was she going to do? Going alone would be stupid. She picked up the note she threw and shoved it in her pocket for evidence. Making her way to the driver’s side of the car she lifted her up her fist.

”Sorry Gackt,” she slammed her first through the window and unlocked the car. Her first was bleeding and had a bit of glass in it. She quickly picked out the glasses before bending down and started pulling out wires, trying to hotwire the car. Quickly, it roared to live. She was grateful all her skills hadn’t disappeared. Now she knew why Shin had said those things to her…they weren’t to hurt her..they were his secret way of helping her. She hopped inside the car and drove away quickly, making her way to the Alice Nine Studio. She took out her phone and dialed Toras number. He needed to pick up.

Please!

He was the only person she trusted enough to help her and watch her back.

~Shin~

Shin picked up his phone

”Wha…that’s stupid,” he leaned back against his seat, he and MELL had decided to split everyone away from Koharu. HYDE was on tour. Megumi was having miscarriage problems. Uta was going to be kidnapped so A9 wouldn’t even be able to help this time. Gazette and Exist Trace was on tour. ”She’ll kill her…” sighing, Jon had soon hung up after that. This was weird..Shin had a feeling he had gotten himself into something bigger then he thought. But…he hadn’t really done anything. Jon was the one who had been used by MELL while he was getting all the good things out of the deal. Honestly he felt uncomfortable putting his closest friend in that situation and was afraid for his life.

~Uta~

Uta came back into the kitchen and picked up her tea, drinking some of it before she noticed that a lotus was in it. And it tasted different then what she had originally put in. She shrugged and continued to drink it, leaning against her kitchen counter; she wondered what she would do today. Just as she finished her tea, Takeshi came out from a room and leaned against a wall, a grin on his face.

”Hello Uta,” he said darkly. She dropped her tea and fumbled backwards, pressing her back against the kitchen counter.

”Y-you….” she remembered him clearly, the touch, the voice…she shivered ”You better not have touched my baby..” . She had thought it was all over, that she’d never see him again after the incident at the park.

”Oh come on, no warm welcome?” he chuckled and moved towards her. She reached behind her for anything, anything that could save her. She grabbed a frying pan and wacked him over the head with it as hard as she could. Dropping it, she ran away. Her baby! Takeshi cursed and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her back as he used his other hand to hold his head.

”That hurt damn it,” he pressed his body against hers and then forced himself on her, kissing her. ”Where’s the girl who was begging on her knees?” he laughed. She clawed at his face; she wasn’t her younger self anymore. She was going to fight back but not for her…she had to save her baby girl. She was her life. ”Damn you’re annoying,” he slapped her across the face causing her to fall to the floor. Her head was pounding and everything was becoming a blur.

”My baby….” she cried.

”Oh shut it,” he kicked her in the stomach before everything went black and she passed out.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Tora looked at his phone he picked up" hello...what my texting to slow for you?".He laughed and stood up getting away from his noise bandmates."you guys want to come over for dinner tonight...I am cooking and it is going to be great...grill chicken with lemon pepper on it along with some fried noodles...there be chocolate cake. Saga looked at him" I would love to come and get that food...but i think you should spend time with your family..." Shou looked at Saga and miled" wow...he actually thought about that one...nice Saga.. normally you be like wanting to take food and eat it all". Saga sat back in his seat" well YAH Shou boy! i am a changed man now". Hiroto laughed and Nao did to they both looked at him" wait wait! so over night Saga is now new man?". Hiroto said standing up and looking at him."noooo! I just started to care more!" He laughed and threw his hands up."yeahh I don't cook often but when I do its.....BAM!" Hiroto said and then started laughing throwing his hands up. Shou started to crack up and leaned on Hiroto."wow so your food blows people's mouths off?" Saga said pointing his mouth and laughing."Uta would like it if you came....plus your all family so why not". Hiroto said smiling and folded his arms this would be fun." I should bring something "Shou said and got stared at by Saga,Nao and Hiroto" it better not be big cake!"Shou smiled and looked at them"yes so big you can jump in it!. Tora then walked outside to talk on the phone an smoke a cig.

KAZ sat in his chair and looked at his phone. Hyde's staff had jut called him asking if he seen the guy yet. He then called Myv to see if he seen HYDE" hey...Myv sorry calling out of the blue but have you see HYDE?". Myv sat in his living room holding the phone" no I haven't KAZ....that is weird....you mean he canceled the rest of the tour? your kidding!?...really so HYDE is having some kind of issue?....seeing stuff?...hope those staff of his arn't pulling legs!...Ya I will ask Melody...ya meet up at Megumi's? kk..catch you later". Myv hung up and looked at his phone"damnnn that is crazy". He put his hands on his head and was bit worried now. HYDE been missing for 2 days now and left ahead of the band. KAZ then got his jacket and ran to HYDE's place. He wondered if they called her yet asking her. So HYDE been having mental problems for a week now. Because of what happened to him with MELL it wasn't a surpize? but its odd to HYDE never just leaves without telling someone... was he loosing it ? or was HYDE already...LOST. KAZ got to the door and knocked on the door a bit out of breath."Melody!..."Myv called and stood up and got his jacket on.
HYDE stood there on a snowy dirt road his hair was short and blond again.He had a black coat on and a black scarf he been sleeping in his car.For 2 days he has been in the mountains he looked around and heard laughing. But then it was quiet he then started to walk up the road and look for that girl. She soon spotted her and fallowed she looked like she 6 years old she left not foot prints. She fallowed her and smiled she looked sweet but her face seem to have tears on them. She looked back at HYDE and waved telling him to fallow. he walked and after a hour walking he came to a burnt down building it looked like an inn. He looked around for the girl he was unsure of what happened here. He knew it was a fire he then prayed to the building. Showing respect to anyone who died he then looked around the place. This was that inn he set fire to when he was brain washed by MELL. He then are a stone pillar and went to it and it had pictures of those who died and names. He looked at it and saw the girl in red and he started to cry"oh...this is why you ssent me here?...I am so sorry..." He looked at his hand and kneeled on the ground and cried. Clouds began to cover the sky the sunny day has turned gloomy and sad.

((thinking KAZ and Myv are going to go look for HYDE...maybe Sato to if you want ))

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 pm

~Koharu~

”Tora get outside right now,” she was a block away from the studio and was seriously beginning to panick. Loud horns and engines screamed around her, she couldn’t think straight. ”It’s an emergency, Gackts been taken by MELL,” her voice cracked, just hearing Toras voice made her want to cry. She clenched the wheel to stop herself from shaking. She had to be strong….once it was all over again…. she could cry.

Pulling up to the studio, she spoke into the cell phone again. ”I’m outside the studio now,” she tapped her fingers and winced, feeling the pain seep into her hand now, and some of the blood was beginning to dry up but not much. Staring at her hand, she knew she’d be taking more damage than this later on. She started to regret wearing this knitted sweater. ”And bring some bandages or something…” she added meekly.

~Melody~

Melody could hear her husband calling for her all the way from her mini studio that they had constructed into the house recently. She looked over at her sister who sat across from her, who has helped produce her music in the past. They were working on the kid songs and Lovelie had wanted to help singing in it a bit.

”Husband is a callin!” both of them laughed. Melody picked Lovelie up from her lap and handed her to her sister before leaving the small room.

”Yes!?” Melody shouted in reply. Peeking into the living room and spotted her husband.

~Uta & Shin & Takeshi & Koko~

Takeshi bent down next to Utas body, about to heave her over his shoulder, when he had suddenly gotten a sick idea. Not only would he be torturing Hiroto and Uta at once, but Shin as well with this. Sitting up, he looked around for Utas cell and picked it up off the counter. He found Hirotos numbers and dialed it; however it quickly went to voicemail. Oh he was lucky today~

”Hello Hiroto, guess who~?” he chuckled sadistically, ”Well I guess you wouldn’t quite remember me since we’ve never met face to face. Buuuut, I’ll give you a hint…On one dark night, in a park, I….” he paused for a minute or two, wondering if it would be a good enough hint. ”And that’s the hint! Hope you figure it out soon, because whatever it was, Shin-chan and I will make it a hundred times worse for Uta..Oh! And let's not forget your cute lil kid. it's a shame she isn't mine.” he said brightly and then hung up with that and breaking her cell phone in half.

---At Shins---

Takeshi walked into the room, holding Uta over his shoulders. Her hair covered her and he couldn’t seem to remember if on that night in the park…if her hair had been short or long at the time. Just goes to show how much he cared about what he did. Walking over to a couch he dropped her roughly onto it and rolled his shoulders. Glaring down at her motionless body, where the only hint of life was her rough breathing, he glared.

”You aren’t as attractive as before, I don’t know why all these men are after you,” Takeshi took a seat on the couch and called out to Shin.

”Oi! Pretty boy~ Takeshi is here!” he hummed. Uta winced, half her face was swollen.

~Ayumi~

”Yes?...Oh it’s you KAZ, come in,” Ayumi smiled and moved out of the way so he could come in. Ayumi had been staying with Megumi lately and watching over her so Melody could focus on her work. Plus, Ayumi didn’t mind, she really liked Megumi and was sincerely worried about her and her baby. They had gone to the hospital at least twice this week, and been watching Megumi closely. Ayumi was nervous about the baby. ”Megumi is in bed resting, today was a tough day,” she had gone through a lot of check-ups today.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 pm

KAZ walked in and put his hands on his had and held them there.Taking his boots off he walked in more. He was bit releaved that she was resting witch could mean she didn't know about HYDE. He then got close to Ayumi whispering "did she get a call from HYDE's staff?... apparently he has gone missing its been 2 days since they saw him....the tour has been canceled and they have no idea where he went..i called Miyavi and he hasn't seen HYDE ether...they told me HYDE been having head problems for a few days then he just..vanished...he not answering his phone but his car is gone " As he spoke he tried to stay at a whisper last thing Megumi needed was this but. It was important and about her husband." they told me they are going air that fact HYDE is missing....last thing Megumi need is this....HYDE isn't stupid just to run off and not say anything".Tough day was right but it seems like it just keeps getting worse.

MYV looked at her " hey!..you hear or seen anything from HYDE? KAZ...telling me been missing for 2 days...his tour is canceled and he has fallen off the face of the earth....I am heading over to see Megumi and most likely go looking with KAZ...." He then put his cup of coffee on counter then pulled out his cell and texted KAZ. Myv was serious was looking worried about his short friend."I wonder if GACKT knows?" He then texted GACKT's cell"hey...HYDE is missing! meet up at his house k man!?"He looked at his wife again" you wanna come? if not its fine ".

Tora was a bit confused listening to her and was a bit worried. He ran back inside and got some bandages then ran back outside. He got to the car and got in the passanger side and looked at her." wow! if I didn't know any better i'd say you stolen GACKT's car..." He then looked at her hand and took her hand in his. He then opened GACKT's glove box and looked from tweezers and didn't find them.He then warped her hand up and tossed the rest of the bandages in back."okay so...MELL took GACKT!?..how? why? I thought she was going to jail....."Tora said looking at her then looked out the window." let me guess you want me to help you find him?" He said and then looked at her kinda with a frown."I owe him i guess...I did punch him the face....he is important to you....so...I will help" He said and folded his arms and looked out the window. Clouds moved in "great...snow nice..." he said not liking winter much anymore.Little did he realize that storm rolling in was what GACKT was going to be tossed out in..to die.

Riku them messaged Shin" hey...Haven't heard from Jon for a while...starting to get worried he isn't answering his phone...must be stuffing his face or something...there was a car accident near Fuji something about a guy on the side of the road...people are crazy these days". She smiled then looked at GACKT and hung up as the van drove up a dirt road passing a black car. They went up the road and they started to get higher and deeper into the woods. The ran rolled across the bridge passing over a river with ice and snow on it. The city was now abandoned a few homeless people where around but that was it. The can went up and pass the temple and kept going. It soon went off road across a field and then it stopped. The side door opened and shoved GACKT out and drove off headed forward to the woods. GACKT layed there in the snow his nose and lips where covered in blood. Waking up he looked at a grey sky and it was hard to breath. He looked around then layed his head back down on the snow. He was dazed and confused his nose burned and stung.

"Koh..haru?..."He then sat up and looked around that was right he was with her.How did he get out here? in the middle of no where? He looked to see no one just wheel marks in the snow heading into the woods.Feeling for his phone he growled not finding it. Then snow started to fall around him and he looked up"Koharu....where are you?...I am coming".He then looked at the wheel tracks and started to fallow them. His nose dripped blood and it fell on the white snow. Every few feet drops of blood fell and he ignored the pain of hi broken nose."KOHARU!" he yelled and his eyes got teary and his arms held himself. He was starting to shiver and feel the bite of the cold.He walked on to the woods trying not to stop the more he moved.The warmer he stayed and the better chance he had. He then started to feel tired from almost an hour of walking. He soon fell to his knees and held himself and couldn't feel his toes or face anymore. He was freezing and was starting to get dizzy. He then took snow and put it in his mouth. It was water and it would have to do.He then sat his back to a tree and closed his eyes and tried to keep his hands and feet close to him. Trying to keep them warm and not frozen. He heard foot steps and looked to see who it was"HYDE?".

HYDE stared at GACKT thinking he was seeing things. He had gotten lost when it started to snow and just happened to bump into him. He then ran to GACKT and then hugged him and looked at his face." what the hell!?...GACKT!?" Hyde yelled and took off his scarf and jacket and gave it to GACKT to try to warm him up more. GACKT smiled at the blonde" its a long story...please tell me you have cellphone!". HYDE pulled his out and turned it back on" yes but...I haven't gotten any signal...my car is around...but I kinda got lost going off the road".GACKT laughed and then got serious again" we need to find your car...we won't last out here and we can get out of here". HYDE then helped GACKT up and they started to walk."why are you here HYDE? I thought you where on tour?" He asked looking at the ground as they walked." someone told me to come here...so i just..left it was driving me crazy" he put his hands in his pockets. They soon came to a black car covered in snow maybe that was why he didn't see it. He looked at the tires and growled" there popped...someone popped the tires! they where fine when i got here".HYDE said kicking the car then opening the door. But at least it would help warm them up till maybe someone found them. GACKT sat inside and HYDE took out a small kit and started to help GACKT's nose and lips what you do hit a wall?. HYDE then looked at his phone and looked to see if there where bars...there was 1 best for texting at least...he then went to the first name he Ayumi..he texted as fast as he could" Fuji....car stuck in snow ". Was all he could do and sent it. The bar then vanished and he hopped it was sent and it was sent to Ayumi.

Hiroto laughed "oh message..." he smiled and went to his voice mail and started to frown. Put his hand to his mouth and ran to the garbgae and vomited in it. Saga ran over"dude! you alright!?" Shou and Nao looked at Hiroto and he looked at them"SHIN!! THAT JACKASS TOOK HER!!...AND THAT GUY WHO RAPED HER!!...". He held his head and then called Koharu and left a message"they took her! Shin took Uta...maybe Koko to I am not sure!we are going to go find her! I am going to kill him!!".Hiroto then dropped his phone and started to cry hard. Shou held him and he cried on Shou's shoulder.Saga then cracked his fingers and Nao stared " there sick...how could someone do this? if they did anything to them...I will show them how much I hate them...how dare they put a child into this...no one hurts my friends". Saga theb took out his phone and called Yoshiki" dude...we are going need your help...also get a hold of as many people as you can... we need to find Hiroto's wife and make few people pay...get this on the news and find her". Hiroto was blank as to where to find her as he comforted by Shou,,he was lost his whole world was now gone.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

~Ayumi~

”They called a while ago for her but she was resting, they told me to pass the news onto her. But I don’t know, I don’t want the stress to make the situation worse,” she rubbed her temples, not really sure what to do. She was his wife and had a right to know. ”Something must have happened to make him just disappear like that,”

Bing!

Ayumi blinked, that was from HYDE. She hadn’t set a given ringtone for HYDE so he still had the default one. Taking out her phone, she read over the text.

Fuji…car stuck in snow

”I think I might have an idea where he is…” she showed KAZ the text HYDE sent her.

~Melody~

”Nope, not a peep.” she replied as she walked over to him and leaned against the counter. ”Of course! I wonder if Ayumi and Megu-chan have heard the news,” she took out her phone as well and sent Ayumi a text.

Heard about HYDE? We are going to look for him and meet up at Megu-chans place.

~Koharu~

”Hehe,” she laughed faintly, trying to play off her fear but…it was hard. She wasn’t as good at it as Gackt was. Tora took her hand.

”Oh I can do it my-“ She stopped mid-sentence and just stared at him as he bandaged up her bloody hand. ”Thank you…” she said when he had finished and started up the car again, heading to Fuji. Clenching the wheel, she took a deep breath. ”She got him when we had gone to eat, he went to check the food and…” she felt a lump build up in her throat. She didn’t finish the sentence and instead started a new one. ”She wants revenge,” digging into her pocket, she took out the note MELL had left and handed it to Tora with a shaking hand. Her hands were shaking like crazy. ”And he never went through with it, he was having head traumas at that time. Hard to focus,” she stated, sounding a bit like a robot. She felt like she was debriefing someone, catching them up to date in the situation. If she just imagined it like she was on a mission, it wouldn’t be so bad. Her emotions wouldn’t be everywhere.

”Let me guess you want me to help you find him?” he said as he looked out the window.

”Yes…”

"I owe him i guess...I did punch him the face....he is important to you....so...I will help" she felt relieved, that Tora would help her.

”you’re…the only person I trust…and can count on,” a tear fell from her eyes, quickly she rubbed it away with her shoulder and blinked a couple times. Her eyes were turning a bit watery and red. She wasn’t going to cry. Not until….not until she found him. She wouldn’t rest.

~Shin and Takeshi~

Shin came down a hallway, clad in a white suit. Immediately he noticed Utas swollen face and glared at him.

”I told you not to touch her,” he growled and Takeshi pouted.

”She hit me with a frying pan! And look, look at these claw marks!? She ruined my beautiful face!” he complained childishly. Shin rubbed his temples.

”Probably because you did something stupid and I’d say your face is FAR from beautiful,” Shin took a few steps forward, he was ab it hesitant. Was she really going to be his from now on? ”Where’s the kid…I mean my kid?” he asked.

”Well, you’re FAR from cute,” he got up and shoved his hands coolly into his pocket, ”We put her to bed in the room you prepared for her,” Takeshi replied boredly. Shin stared dully at him and walked over to him, picking him up by the collar. "Dont EVER lay your hands on Uta again. Or I swear, I'll have you killed" Takeshi grinned and Shin let him go roughly, Takeshi stumbled to the door.

"Alright, alright, I'm going sheesh," Takeshi left and hopped into his car, driving away. Good thing he hadn't figured out the other thing he'd done. but boy did Shin have some nerve, he messed up his suit! Sighing, Takeshi looked about, he had to get out of here fast before things got bad.

~Koharu~

Koharu picked up her phone, listening to the message from Hiroto and slammed her fbloody fist against the wheel. She groaned in pain. ”Damn it…” she looked over at Tora, not only had they taken the love of her life, but her bestest friend too. ”Shin…he took Uta…and Koko, I should have seen it coming. When Uta mentioned being watched,” what hurt her the most was she couldn’t do anything to help Uta. She had to find Gackt. This was hard for her though, she felt like she was choosing between the two people she loves most in the world…What would Uta say? What would Gackt say? She smiled at the thought; both of them would tell her to go look for the other. ”Damn…what …do …I.. do…. Tora?”

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Tora looked at Koharu " Uta we have no idea where they went with her and Koko...if went looking for her first then GACKT...sorry say this would be dead... by the time we even get any idea of where Uta is....where did MELL take GACKT last time? Fuji....we have better odds at finding GACKT...also think of it Shin likes Uta he isn't going to kill her.... Plus I am getting a feeling Uta and GACKT kidnapping is some how connected.....its a guess....." He then saw snow start to fall.Least with the sun you could get warm but this storm is going freeze more and cover there tracks." Hiroto and the guys will try to locate something we aren't alone in this...we find GACKT he can help to and a brain like his maybe helpful...who knows if these two are connected maybe he knows something or MELL when we get our hands on her. He sighed and laughed "what a day this turning into...now...lets go find you man! and kick MELL's ass" Fuji was a bad place to be in winter from winds to very cold air and temps. Tora was a bit worried about GACKT what the hell where they doing to him."we will find them we just need to keep our heads on"

GACKT slept but HYDE stayed awake and trying to keep the heat controlled and not wasted. Night was when they would really need it." come on Ayumi..please be an angel and get someone out here" He was getting a bit nervous about the car being stuck, his phone in and out then GACKT's poor shape. HYDE then layed his head on GACKT's shoulder and listened to his poor breathing. There wasn't much he could do to fix but keep it cleaned up from the blood."we will get out of here...we have to" Hyde said and then turned the heat down in the car and stared out the window.

Myv smiled" right on! lets get going before I grow taller!" He laughed and headed out to the car and warmed it up. Waiting for his wife to come and head to meet up and get a group going.

KAZ frowned" whats he doing back up there?" It was odd he thought about it that was where MELL was with what happened. What heck was he up there and alone for?"if we do we need to tell Megumi ...its her husband..she needs to know...he probably went skiing and got caught in the storm... it would make since the poor signal up there....he would explain more when we see him I don't think it anything to worry about" He then thought about Sato and then looked around" where is Sato?". KAZ then started to have a coughing attack his eyes watered and he got winded a bit. He been getting it the past few days he starting to think he is getting a cold.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 pm

~Koharu~

”Don’t be, honesty is the best policy…” Koharu pulled away from a stop sign and pulled right, catching sight of the mountain far off in the distance. She pressed her foot harder against the gas pedal. ”I don’t know anywhere else to look except at that damn fortress MELL has,” she lifted her fingers one by one from the wheel and then placed them back on. Her hands were a bit sweaty. ”I don’t really want her to know two people are here, but it might be best to stay together. That way…that way we know we are ok and can watch one another’s back,” Koharu drove up to the mountain and then arrived at the city. Getting out, she slammed the door and looked about. She took a step forward but then pulled back, going back to the car and getting inside. She grabbed her bag. Taking out a small knife she put it behind the back of her pants/under her shirt. She had another knife and gun in her purse …hopefully she wouldn’t have to use the gun. Taking out the knife, she held it out for Tora to take. ”MELL is series, so..just in case…for protection…”

~Melody~

She hopped into the car and buckled herself in. ”My sister will watch over the kids while we’re gone, Let’s go!”

~Ayumi~

”Yes, I’ll tell her when she wakes up. I’ll stay behind and watch over her.” Ayumi reassured him, ”And he is sleeping with his mother,” she added before patting his shoulder when he started having a coughing attack. ”You alright?” she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Ayumi had been watching the news before KAZ had gotten there, and now they were on about weather. They were talking about a lot of snow, near Fuji suddenly coming in. ”You should hurry….” Ayumi frowned. She wished she could help, but maybe she could. ”Want me to get you guys a helicopter, so you can search in the air too?”

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 pm

The snow was starting to fall more and more covering up ant prints in it. It was eerie thing someone would be out here. Tora got out of the car and looked around" damn where to start? like looking for a nail in a hay stack...".Tora adjusted his jacket this was going to be a pain."well where should we start? "Tora said looking at Koharu letting her lead.He would of came more prepared but this just came up out of the blue.He had to admit it was pretty out here without buildings everywhere or people. The air was clean and the air was silent aside from the light sound of snow falling. A few deers walked around and birds sat huddled in trees. The dirt road was starting to become lost under the snow. Any mark left behind by cars or people will soon be covered and gone for good.

GACKT soon woke and looked out the window then spoke" you got any cigs?".HYDE laughed"ya a few why? you want one?...you know that might be a good idea...if someone smells it they will come...i hope".Hyde then turned off the car and the took then stood outside. They both use to smoke but they both rarely do if they where going die out here. Why not right? so they stood there leaning on the car. They stood there in silence and both seem lost in thought.

Myv drove and seem to be in a rush speeding a bit. Once he spotted the place he pulled to the side and got out.Leaving the car running casue him and KAZ would be heading to Fuji. He then opened the door but knocked and saw Ayumi and KAZ."ready!? he looked at KAZ seemly out of breath. KAZ looked at him not saying a word and Myv fallowed" back before dinner!. Myv said and kissed his wife fallowing the other man to the car. He was going let KAZ drive the car he wasn't great with directions. KAZ then floored the car and headed for Fuji his heart was pounding.

Hiroto sat there with his hands on his face. Yoshiki was getting the word out about Uta. He was getting word from people GACKT and HYDE where missing to. He didn't think they where kidnapped just staff freaking out. It wasn't like HYDE to go off missing or GACKT. He then called the police and the local news. They soon where getting a story up and in it was then boradcasted around tvs,phones and radios about Uta being kidnapped and about HYDE being missing for 2 -3 days now. Both of them had pictures up and with the police number to call. He didn't think GACKT was an issue he always went quiet when he was working. In other news there was a report of a man found on side of the road. They said something about when he was found almost died in the ambulance. That they are not sure why he was on the side of the road but it looks like he was hit by a car. Jonathan Matthew Underdown was the name they said but it didn't catch Yoshiki's attention.

GACKT and HYDE then both heard a crunch of snow. They looked at each other then GACKT looked around and was smacked into by something hard and loud. He let out a sharp cry and lay on his back in pain. HYDE ran over and was tripped and then was hit in the head by a bat. He was out cold and was left there in the snow.Two men on snowmobiles circled for a moment. One then stopped and picked up GACKT and buckled him in.Then took off heading toward where MELL was. The snowmobile left a long track in the snow behind it like a line leading to where it was going. The other man then lit a glass bottle with a cloth in it on fire. Tossing it at the car and it soon went up in flames. Black smoke and smell of burning and gas went into the air. HYDE lay in the snow blood dripping from the side of his head.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 pm

((This place is deadly....but SO BEAUTIFUL! Felt like I was in Narnia for a sec xD))

~Koharu~

”Probably MELLs place up there,” she started heading over, only to take a few steps and hear a explosion off in the distance. Looking around she spotted a huge amount of black smoke rise up into the sky. ”Forget what I said…we should start there,” Koharu started to jog and then looked back at door, ”Try to keep up!” she would have added a joke onto it, mentioning about their fitness that she had witnessed on the show Tora hosted but she was in too much of a rush. That could have been Gackt. What if he was dead?

~Melody and Ayumi~

The two women looked at each other. Ayumi went to the kitchen and started to prepare some tea and Melody took a seat on the couch, laid her elbows on her knees, folded them, and then rested her forehead on her hands. Silence filled the air.

~Shin~

Shin had heard the news about Jon from the TV.

”Damn it Riku…” Shin got up and grabbed his keys about to head out but then stopped, looking back at Uta. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek before ordering one of his henchmen to come in. ”Watch her and if she wakes up before I get back, just stall and don’t give her any Intel into her past life,” he left at that and drove down to the hospital. He had even heard the news about Uta missing and cursed, highly irritated. Who had given him away? Riku? MELL? Takeshi? Those two girls were evil but they wouldn’t care about him getting caught. Takeshi however…he was one sick bastard. ”Damn..he’s in for hell when I find him,” he pulled into the hospital parking lot and ran into the building, asking for Jon.

~Uta & Koko~

As soon as she heard Shins car drive away, she sat up. It was hard for her to pretend sleeping, she looked around and suddenly the guard came after her. She put up her hand. ”Don’t. you. DARE. MISTER!” Uta said fiercely and he stopped in his tracks; he wasn’t sure what to do. ”Where…is..MY KID!? You better tell me right now,” she got up from the couch and then stumbled slightly, holding onto her face. Her head hurt and she could feel her swollen face thump. ”Take me to her now, or I SWEAR, you are in for it. I’m a mother, ever heard of a happy wife is a happy home?” the man nodded, ”Well this WIFE, is NOT happy!” he guided her too where her child was, a bit nervous. He was stalling, in his own way. And he wasn’t quite sure what to do; the tea should have made her forget everything. Why did she still remember?

Uta saw her kid sitting on the bed and playing with a doll; Uta ran to her and hugged her, running her hands through her hair. ”Oh I’m so glad you’re alright baby girl, everything is going to be ok,” Uta fumbled through her pockets, looking for her cell but it was gone. Blood drained from her face.

”Hey Mommy, what do you mean? I thought everything was already ok,” Koko stared at her mom confused, ”Where’s daddy?” she asked.

”At work my little gum drop,” Uta replied. What was she going to do?

”Eh but this man told me he was home….” Koko’s voice faded off.

”She has lost her memories of Hiroto... and everyone in Alice Nine. Shin is her dad now,” the random man replied and Uta whipped her head around.

"Whose Hiroto Mommy?" Koko asked.

”W-what!?” no no no, this couldn’t be happening. Uta didn't want her daughter to experience the same thing she did, not even being able to remember her own father. "Your REAL dad sweeti, dont you even remember Nao? Nao-chi? Your teddy bear?" Uta asked frantically and Koko shook her head, completely confused. But when her mother had mentioned Nao, something had tugged on her heart. This incredible desire to scream for whoever this Nao was and go looking for him...and this REALLY high-pitched laugh that sounded like a fairy resonated through her ears. it hurt her head but..made her want to laugh too.

”Quite honestly..I’m surprised you have not forgotten yet. No one has ever remembered after drinking that lotus tea,” he stated, Uta pressed her hand against her head. It was starting to hurt all of a sudden.

”Please..please give me your phone,” Uta begged.

”I ca-“ the man couldn’t even finish his sentence. Uta came up to him and grabbed him by the collar,

”NOW.” her voice cracked and she began to cry. ”I-I just want to hear my husband’s voice…please…” she buried her face into his chest. She could feel it; she could feel her mind forgetting things already. She had gone through it enough times, amnesia had constantly attacked her. Which was probably why the tea was taking so long to go into effect. The man handed her his cell and she dialed his number.

”But if you try and give him any hint to your location, I must take it from you,” the man said as he hooked up the cell to a device that would screw up any signal that tried to track him and make the people think he was calling from somewhere completely different like Europe or Russia or America, etc. Uta nodded, covering her mouth. She barely had time to think, everything was happening so fast. All she knew was that she wanted to hear his voice. That somehow, it would relax her in this time of struggle. Maybe...and just maybe...she wouldn't forget...

~Koharu~

Koharu pressed her hand against the rough bark of a tree, her breathing was quick but not because of the running. She was fit, worked out every day, her body was made for things like this. She was breathing hard for another reason; she was scared Gackt had died. Wouldn’t she have felt it? Or would she not even notice? She looked out over the explosion and spotted a body near the car, bleeding. It was too small to be Gackt. Quickly running over, she motioned for Tora. ”Oi, come over here and help me move him, before the car gets worse. He’s bleeding!” Koharu shivered, she wished she hadn’t left her coat in the restaurant…. Koharu examined his face and quickly tried to pick him up on her own but failed. "It's HYDE!! Hurry Tora, we gotta get him to the car," she saw a trail lead up somewhere and stared long and hard at it. "....This trail...I should follow it," she looked back at Tora, "Take him to the car, I'll follow the trail, you can catch up once he is somewhere warm and taken care of,"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 am

Tora pulled HYDE and got him out. He took his jacket off and put it on HYDE's head and picked him up."sure thing! just go find GACKT". Tora then started to make his way back to the car. HYDE was short but he was not light. He had more muscle than Tora so it was dead weight. HYDE's hair was turning red with blood on the side of his head. Tora got to the car and got in and turned it on. Then got the kit and started to do something to help HYDE. " Man HYDE!...what the hell happened!?"he then smelt smoke and then the car just died. He growled " give me a break! now!". At least they could still stay in the car Tora was going to stay with HYDE and try to stop the bleeding." Well Koharu....looks like we are stuck!..." He said talking to himself and then noticed HYDE starting to wake up. "HYDE!....HEY its me Tora....try to relax" HYDE only saw blur and felt his head pounding. He wasn't sure what to do Koharu was off fallowing those tracks. He was stuck with a hurt HYDE....maybe even a dieing HYDE." come on HYDE....your wife needs you still don't start giving up"He started to get teary at HYDE and thinking of what would happen if HYDE didn't make it. He then checked HYDE's pockets and felt a cell phone. He pulled it out and turned it on and it held battery. He then put it in his pocket and kept his eyes on HYDE. Then he got out of the car and ran to where Koharu headed. Leaving his coat with HYDE trying to keep warm.

Shou sat with Hiroto who was still crying. He was curled up on the couch with Mogu who was trying to cuddle with him. He heard his phone buzz and didn't want to touch it. Then, Hiroto looked at who was calling and then he answered it"UTA! ?? that you!? ...WHERE ARE YOU!?.....PLEASE COME HOME PLEASE!...I am sacred they haven't hurt you two have they? we are trying to find you Saga got a hold of the police..... and our friends are coming to find you to....I LOVE YOU i want you to come home Uta". Hiroto started to cry more holding the phone his heart was bleeding." I can't live without you and Koko...the guys can't ether....I'll and we will look everywhere and not stop...I'd do anything to bring you both home......spiderman is going to save you...just hang on" He then choked up and held his phone and shook. Shou held his friend and Nao held the phone so Hiroto didn't drop it. "Uta!! we love youuuuu and we love Koko pieee! we are coming for you!" Nao yelled to the phone and a tear fell down his cheek.

GACKT woke up in a cage on ice he couldn't feel his legs much. He looked to see two black fingures looking at him threw the bars."MELL!!GET ME THE HELL OUT!" MELL stood there smiling and laughed." GACKT....Gackt....you sure look like a complete failure....no one is going to find you no will find you alive at least...I am going make you suffer like you did me....you left me alone that dark cold day....you said you loved me but one day you just left and never came back....you left me to die!" She then started to laugh and walk around the cage." your on ice Gackt....one bad move one crack from across the lake...the sooner you will sink and become a fossilized musician....". GACKT glared at her and tried to move forward but had where cuffed to the cage bar. His nose bleed a dark red onto his lips and down. Dripping on the ground and his clothes. His hands where bleeding to they where cut from the cold air. He felt dizzy remembering he was hit by something like hard and metal. Maybe that was why he could barely feel anything from his waste down." those people in that town....left after you did.....they saw you as a hero...a savior.....some say they all killed themselves even the children...all because you gave into that girl...Koharu........she killed them GACKT....you KILLED THEM!". She then turned started to leave walking across the ice her daughter fallowed and they soon left from view. GACKT was left there alone he realized the cage had no bottom so he was sitting on the ice.He then started to think of Koharu again and started to cry then he started to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE2RyGQFXJM
I miss you, I miss you more than anyone
I don't want you to ever let go of my hand again
I forgot where I put it again
I'm looking for my memento of you
If I close my eyes, even now, I feel like you're near
I knew, as if it were natural
We'd part ways someday

Because I could never forget you
I can't see you, and it hurts me so much
But I don't want you to ever let go of my hand

I fell in love the moment we first met, and without thinking I hugged you
While laughing at me, you called me silly and lightly kissed me...
Anyone would recognize certain love
In the midst of meetings and partings

We first met under the starry sky
I want to tell you, even if my feelings aren't returned
My heart is still searching for you

I knew, as if it were natural
We'd part ways someday

Because I could never forget you
If it's for you, yes, if it's for you...
I don't want you to ever let go of my hand
My hand was always warm in yours

GACKT let out a yell and leaned forward his head down. His eyes grew heavy he then stated to go unconious. His nose continued to drip and his body was feeling colder. GACKT knew he was starting to freeze to death he knew it. He then blacked out his head to his chest as the snow still fell but lightened up a bit.

Myv and KAZ both arrived a the area of Fuji and pulled up to see a car. They looked at each other and then got out and ran to the car. It was GACKT's they both looked confused till Myv noticed someone in the car. KAZ bolted in and then started to shake fearing for the worse.He then pulled then carried him to the car and MYV hurried" GET US TO A HOSPITAL NOW!". KAZ yelled and then Myv backed the car up and turned turning down the path they came. KAZ held his friend and then got his phone and once he got 2 bars he called Ayumi. The voice mail came and he paused for a moment" Hey...its me I will call you back...HYDE isn't in good shape we are rushing to a hospital now..will give you the directions in a bit".he then hung up as they got to a hospital and rushed HYDE in they took him and he fallowed as far as he could. MYV looked at KAZ and was crying and so was KAZ. KAZ then stared at the window door and then messaged Ayumi the hospital then a women told him to come with her. So she could clean him up and KAZ went with her and Myv made his way to the waiting room and waited. He held his tears a bit but some kept running down his face. After ,KAZ was checked he went to wait in the waiting room. He held himself and cried the last thing he needed was to loose his friend and the man that gave him a family. He felt lonely even though MYV was there he hated the lonely feel.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

~Koharu~

White puffs of air were exhaled from her mouth, flowing around her face. White, white, white, that’s all she could see. Resting her hand against the rough bark of a tree she stopped and looked around. Even the tree felt cold. The trail was beginning to grow faint from the snow piling up on one another. She had to hurry, using the force of her hand pushing off the tree she began to run…and then stumbled. Her knees falling first into the cold snow, she hugged herself as he got up, her lips quivering, becoming a faint purple. She had to find him. She wouldn’t give up now. Digging her nails into her arms, she ran again, catching sight of a lake up ahead, she panted heavily.

Shou sat with Hiroto who was still crying. He was curled up on the couch with Mogu who was trying to cuddle with him. He heard his phone buzz and didn't want to touch it.

~Uta~

Uta hugged herself and fell to her knees, ”We’re fine Hiroto…they haven’t hurt us, oh I miss you so much..I want to come home..I do..I want be in your arms and hold Koko too..but I cant..” she could hear his sobs over the phone and broke out into her own. He was crying for her. Falling to her side, she huddled up into a ball and motioned for Koko to come over. Koko did and Uta buried her childs face into her body, holding onto her baby girl to help keep her strong. She wanted to tell Hiroto so many things but she didn’t have time. ”I know…I know you’ll find us.“ she laughed sadly from Nao speaking into the phone, ”I love you boys too…” her mind was beginning to fog up, ”Do me a favour Hiroto…boys..…tell me anything…anything we used to do together with you or the boys or our kid…something..and just keep going…don’t stop..” she begged. Koko snuggled into her mother’s chest, wondering why she was crying.

The man looked down at her…she was trying to fight against the tea. She could feel it removing her memories and he found that amazing. She was strong…and a good wife and mother. He had his own wife and kid; he couldn’t imagine the pain her husband was going through. His world would be shattered if they were taken from him…and he felt bad that he was suddenly a part of this.

~Koharu~

Across the lake, Koharu heard a faint voice…and then a yell. She would recognize his voice a mile away. She looked down at the ice and slowly made her way over. She knew how fragile ice was and prissy. The closer she got, the more she started to tear up. When she was only a few feet from the cage, she started to cry and sniffled. She slowly got to her knees and pressed her hands against the cold cage, her skin was purple and she felt like soon the cold would eat her away. But he was here before her…and she didn’t care what happened to her as long as she could get him out. But she wasn’t sure how… ”Gackt…Gackt…” she cried, ”I’m here…” She wanted to hold him, why was this damn cage in her way?

~Ayumi~

Ayumi handed Megumi a cup of tea, she looked frantic and rather pale. But it was understandable with what was going on with her husband and all. Ayumi went back into the kitchen, remembering she had left her cell there and checked her messages. She immediantly called KAZ back as she made her way into the living room. ”Megumi, KAZ and Myv found him! They are taking him to a hospital now,” Ayumi sat next to her and rubbed her back. Sato sat next to Melody, snuggling to her. Melody kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

Gackt moved his head a bit hearing a voice and slowly looked up. He stared trying to see straight to see who this person was. He then realized it was Koharu and he let out a breath. "you...shouldn't be here..." He said in a weak low tone looked at her. She was freezing but at least she seemed alright besides that. He wanted to hold her but his hands where bonded and this cage kept them apart.He was happy to see her but also worried about her. As he stared he heard the sound of a loud cracking boom sound. It rippled across the lake he then looked to where the sound came"shit". That ment one thing the lake was starting to warm up or something else. The snow started to fall lighter now only a few flakes could be seen. Snow clouds started to lighten like the sun was trying to break threw. Then like a ray of hope sun started to beam threw the clouds.It shined on the ice and snow. Gackt closed his eyes feeling the warmth but this was bad. The sun was going to make the ice..weaker. He then began to fight with the cuff trying to pull his hands free. He looked at Koharu then the corner of the cage water was started to appear.

He looked back at Koharu he hated it but he was scared of falling in and dieing. GACKT had a few times in his life where he almost died in water. But this was one he wouldn't think he would survive felt.He then coughed up blood and put his head back against he cage and struggled to breath.His nose dripped more he could feel himself getting weaker. His lungs hurt,his legs,his nose everything was hurting, The good thing about the cold was that he didn't feel anything before. But now since his body was warming up..his body was screaming at him." MELL must...of put the key near by or... she has it. Check any tree and stump you can..this ice isn't going to hold the weight of this cage for long". He then smiled and laughed" smile...stop with that look...it will be alright". He was happy to see her and also happy the sun was coming out. His nose made him look worse than he was. But it was causing him to breath hard and with the blood going into his throat.

"Koharu!" Tora yelled and ran across the ice." hyde is fine now!",Last he knew HYDE was safe in the car. Unaware he was now at the hospital and being cared for that was luck. Tora looked at Koharu then to GACKT."having bad luck with that nose?"GACKT chuckled at Tora then held his chest in pain.It hurt to laugh but he would have to check for more wounds later. Tora looked at Koharu confused "how ?" he looked for something sharp in his pockets. Finding two paper clips and looked at Koharu "can you pick locks?"He knew how to just rarely did it unless locked out cause he forgot his keys. Two locks the cuffs and the door if she knew how to.Then they can work on each and save time. But if they took to long they could witness the death of GACKT. Looking for the key would take longer and risk them getting lost.

"remember the times I always put on the spiderman mask and would fight Tora......"Hiroto said and laughed." school when we all met and where our lives crossed paths...you had a the biggest crush on Tora"Shou said and smiled. "Tora always got in trouble for seeking out or reading those magazines in school". Nao laughed along with Shou and Hiroto."ya where we all would sneak off school grounds and go to the hideout in the woods...where everyone came even Sunny....also we met Koharu to!..". Hiroto said and then smiled."our wedding Uta...and when Koko was born we where so happy ...the vows we made to each other....Uta where are coming...your boys are coming to save you...I am coming to save my family...I promise you". Hiroto said with a spark of hope and confidence in his voice." just hang on and keep feeling the love in your heart...we are coming we may not see each other but I am always with you..I promised to keep you safe I am not going to back down on my word".

((GACKT killed me ))

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Takara was sipping her tea and saw the text that Keiko left her. "Hey.. we are having ..baked fish, natto, miso soup and white rice, hope that' okay? I figured a nice warm meal will help when you get home" Takara texted back to Keiko and sighed. She thought it was great to make warm meals epically in the Winter time. She made some more green tea so that they could have it with there food. She wanted the food to be a surprise. She was still so excited to be in Japan, normally the kind of thing people say 'pinch me im dreaming' kinda thing. She put flowers in the vase that she got earlier. She always thought it be nice to have her own flower shop in Japan and even give out drinks to tea, coffee. It could happen one can only dream. Takara was very fortunate to have the friends she has and to know such great people and to be in a beautiful country. Takara plans to apply at a flower shop or a museum, anything that has creativity. Takara had also made curry in case if get hungry much later on.

Ann was very happy to be with loveless. For her to find someone that doesn't mind meeting her amazing, fun and loud family in Italy, he is defenitly the keeper. She would take him when the time was right. Right now her family has not been texting her because of so much rain that's all her family has been doing is watching over the family and helping other family's clean up floods. Ann tried her best to keep her head up and know' that her family is strong. Ann texted her best friends Uta and Etsuko to see how they are doing. With Etsuko being sick..a nice big bowl of seafood soup or miso soup will help and tea.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 pm

~Koharu~

She heard the ice cracking before she saw it as the morning sun shined down upon the crystallized water, reflecting pure light. A gentle breeze wafted about, carrying off winter’s scent…ushering in the New Spring. Shadowy fingers, formed from naked tree branches lie along the shoreline and dance upon the surface of the ice. The beauty surrounding her didn’t explain the chaotic disaster. Her heart hammered against her chest, and she was dying to breath in warm air, to be on the soft couch of her apartment with the heater going on at just about the right temperature.

Looking up at Gackt, an urge to protect him even more arose, to be strong for him. Pressing her hands against the cage, she lifted herself up to her knees…she felt weak, numb. How was she going to find this key? Her eyes scanned over the lake, and at the water flowing into his cage little by little…She wouldn’t have time.

”Gackt…I..” she wanted to break down crying.

"Koharu!" Tora yelled as he came running across the lake. She wanted to smack him upside the head for running over it, it was sensitive but then again..she was glad he was here.

”Good…” was all she could mutter under her breath, she knew he’d be fine. All she cared about right now was Gackt. ”But Gackt..” she was getting ready to say her goodbyes, maybe even die along with him, she barely had any strength left. She heard Tora fumble around in his pockets and take out two paper clips, looking down at Koharu.

"Can you pick locks?" he asked.

~Loveless~

Loveless walked into Utas house, calling out for his family and was surprised to hear no reply. Hirotos kid. Walking into the kitchen, he noticed the scattered parts of the tea cup splayed out on the floor and a frying pan thrown across the kitchen counter which had caused a trail of broken plates. The kitchen was a mess. And then he looked down to see Utas phone smashed in half and he began to panic. He dialed Hirotos number but the line said he was busy. Sighing shoved the phone back in his pocket and took a seat on the couch, turning on the TV to the news. Immediately Uta and Kokos face popped up. Quickly, he took his cell out and dialed Anns number. Did Hiroto know about this? Getting up he grabbed his car keys, slipped his shoes back on, and got in the car, driving over to the studio the A9 boys were at. Tapping his finger on the wheel, he waited for Ann to pick up. This was the fifth time he’d called her in a row.

~Shin~

Shin strode into the hospital and found Jons room and stopped a nurse, asking her about his situation. She had said he was currently passed out and was close to death but they had gotten him in the nick of time. However, he still had the potential to lose his life if they weren’t careful. Shin sighed and the woman suggested for Shin to come back another time. Instead, he took a seat in the waiting room, buried his face in his hands for a few minutes, and then ran his fingers through his hair….this was all his fault. His friend was hurt because of that deal…he should have never agreed to it.

~Uta~

Tora always got in trouble for seeking out or reading those magazines in school,” Shou said.

”I should have let him get caught,” She forced herself to laugh but ended up choking up and crying into her baby girl’s hair. Koko ran her hand up and down her mother’s arm, trying to reassure her.

”Mama, it will be ok,” she said innocently, unaware of what was really happening to her, that her entire world was falling apart and crashing down at only nine years old. That her reality was being taken away and she would never get the chance to know the truth and be stuck in this illusion. Uta had spent so much of her life walking around in a foggy cloud, having to find herself over and over again. To fall again after again. And she was afraid…afraid that she wouldn’t be able to come back either.

” Just hang on and keep feeling the love in your heart...we are coming we may not see each other but I am always with you..I promised to keep you safe I am not going to back down on my word" her husband promised and her grasp tightened around her daughter. Already, she was forgetting things, even who her own husband was. She couldn’t even remember Hirotos face when he woke up in the morning or that goofy, shy smile at their wedding. She wasn’t even completely sure who she was talking to right now, just that she had to say one thing before it was all over.

”I love you!...I love you so much…even…even if there seems no hope, don’t give up…bring me back..” she looked back at the guard from the corner of her eye, she had to try. ”Koko and I…We’re at-“ the man immediately reached over and grabbed the phone, speaking into it.

”I’m sorry…” was the last thing Hiroto would hear as he closed his phone and hung up on the phone call. Uta lunged at him and grabbed his pants, begging for the phone back. A few seconds after, she fell over and passed out.

~Koharu~

”Of course, who the hell do you think I am!?” she retorted, but even with her smart remark of mockery…she still sounded weak. As she reached for the paper clip in Toras hand, it was almost like she was stuck in slow motion. As quickly as she could with violently shaking hands that hurt to move because of the cold, she started to fidget with the lock. She felt like her fingers were going to fall off. She wasn’t wearing heavy clothing and was surprised she hadn’t passed out, at this point she was continuing onwards with pure will. After a second or two, her lock had clicked and she practically threw it off. The paper clip scattered onto the ground and slid across the ice. She had gotten the lock off.

”We’re going to get you out..I love you,” she couldn’t even cry anymore because of the cold and some of her tears from before had become frozen solid on her face.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am

Gackt listened to the two and every few moments he would watch them. He was feeling a bit warmer from the sun but was still freezing.He could feel Tora working on the cuff behind him."Hey GACKT...stay awake...i almost got these off....you think you can wake out on your own?". Tora was nervous if they had to carry for help him out. The ice would give in cause of the weight in that post from the cage's weight to. The ice continued across the lake to crack and move a bit as it was warming up. GACKT looked at the door Koharu working on then back to Tora. His throat and mouth tasting like blood and his throat hurt when he swallowed. Tora looked at Koharu pull her lock off and smiled...show off he thought. He then felt the cuffs click and then put his paper clip back in his pocket.Never know when those things come in handy he thought. GACKT then removed the cuffs from his hands and then gripped bars pulling himself up. His legs where to weak to get him up without help. Tora on the outside of the cage behind GACKT used his hands to help GACKT stand. GACKT leaned on the cage bars behind him trying to get a breath.His legs burned and tingled a bit pain was all over his body. He wanted to cry it was so bad and was ready to pass out. He had a good pain tolerance but this was just way over his limit. He then looked at Koharu and set his goal to head for. Moving one leg at a time he had to check to make sure he was walking. Slowly he made his way to the door and made his way out.He headed for Koharu and just warped his arms around her. Nearly collapsing and falling but managed to stay standing. He held her his chin on her head and for moment he felt warm." i love you..so much" GACKT said whispering to her in his arms.

Tora had to admit it was a bit uncomfortable for him to see GACKT hugging Koharu. But he just smiled at them and was trying not to let jealously effect him."not in the clear yet....still on the ice' Tora said laughing a bit and stood near them both. GACKT didn't want to move or let Koharu go. But he had to and then put his arm on Tora. So he could help him walk and get off. Tora started to help GACKT off the ice by helping him walk. he felt bad for GACKT this was cruel to have done this to him. And of course Koharu to she loved him and she almost lost him or well still could. Tora looked over a Koharu" come on......you alright?" he smiled at her and looked at GACKT. Who was almost passing out again"hey! GACKT! stay with us!".GACKT opened his eyes his purple eyes looked at Tora. Soon GACKT and Tora where off the ice and he let GACKT go. Once,GACKT was standing on his own then punched Tora in the face. Tora held his nose and yelled" WHAT THE FUCK !?...SO THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!?". GACKT stared at him and smiled" pay...back....." he said in weak a voice. Tora looked at him with wide eyes...thinking this was a stupid reason. GACKT then held out his hand to Tora" thank you" he smiled. Tora looked at him and then his hand"no!...your going to do something!". GACKT then started to laugh at Tora but then collapsed on the ground sitting on the snow.He held his chest it burned and hurt he coughed and blood came out from his mouth. It was just blood coming from his nose and dripping into his throat but it sacred him. Tora then ripped part of his shirt near the bottom and gave to GACKT who then held it to his nose. He then lightly looked at the sun thanking it then laying down in the snow."GACKT?..what are you doing?" said and then bent down to him and looked him. GACKT then started to close his eyes again feeling the fuzzy feel in his head.

((not sure what to post with the others so I will give them a break for a few posts ))

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Grace smiled and then looked around then texted Reita"you guys coming home soon? Like I am really feeling lonely...also I would love to get to know the girls to...". She got butterflies in her belly and then sent the message. She had not admitted her long time crush to anyone. Just would give out short hints sometimes. Also the fact Reita and her are like REALLY close to each other. Aoi was the one who did confess to her a long time ago. Sometimes she thinks he flirt with her sometimes just to troll Reita. Yeah that guy Aoi was handsome and great to. But he was just not her type well also he was a bit crazy sometimes. Grace finished her work and started to head home" come on Brutus! time to go home!".She hung up her apron and left waving to the boss.

She thought about talking to Reita when he got back. But it was hard cause when she talked to him so got all shy and nervous. She hated it cause her voice would change to and it was so embarrassing. She also thought about Ruki to he seemed to stare at her. She noticed this when she was around and before they left. It made her think to the past to. Did he to have feelings for her? not just friendship and caring but did Ruki like her to? Grace sighed and hopped if she got with Reita that he wouldn't be heart broken.Heck when Reita was nervous he laughed a lot and sometimes he just was quiet like a mouse.

That was something she loved about him. He acted like a tough and macho man in stage and sometimes around people. But he was really goofy and gentle when people really got to know him. Heck she really didn't care he hid his nose she liked it. Made him more cute and mysterious to and fit his character. As she walked she smiled looking ahead as Brutus walked next to her. It was nice to back she loved in here. Her home back in the states was to scary to much full of bad memories and pain. But not here there was love and warmth here cause of the boys. As she walked she heard about kidnapping and missing person and looked at the tv."oh?...poor HYDEO-san...that is just horrible... I hope his family is alright". She then continued walking and thinking about that guy HYDE. He was a great musician and she loved to hear him sing. She soon got to the apartment she shared with Takara and headed up the stairs" I am home!....lets watch some movies and eat!....". She opened the door and hung her coat and shut the door and then kicked her shoes off and layed on the couch. Brutus fallowed and he then jumped up and sat next to Grace. The two watched the TV some Japanese drama was on. Brutus barked and then looked at Grace" I know...that guys is fishy! those to should not trust him". Grace said talking to Brutus and stared at the tc.

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 pm

"Hey your back! here lets sit and relax and watch Banraku... so, hows it going?" she asked before she put the movie in. they always had a great time together, anytime Takara was with her best friend she would be happy, and to be here together in this country was just amazing and to build more and more memories.
"I made tea, I figured it be nice to have a hot drink" She yawned as she sat down and looked at her food.
"Wow this sure smells good."

Ann answered her phone to Loveless. "Hey , hun.. Im so sorry I missed your calls.what's going on?...
Oh and I love youu! "
She said softly hoping that he would forgive her for getting back to him so late.
Her phone had some problems because she never heard it. Wondering why she hasn't heard back from Uta yet
hopefully everything was alright. She thought she saw Loveless car.. but she might of been seeing things.
She was head over heels for this guy, she'd even learn French for him and kiss him on the forehead anytime her wanted her to. A good kiss on the forehead is always nice, but the lips are even nicer.

Last edited by Cheyenne Hikaru on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 am

~Koharu~

Koharu felt her heart lighten and tingle as Gackt hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his chest. She was cold, but her chest felt warm.

”I love you..so much,” her grasp tightened around his shirt.

”I love you too,” she replied sweetly, even though both of them were cold, she felt herself become warmer the longer they embraced. She wanted to hurry up and be home. She wanted to stay just like this, but in a warmer place.

”not in the clear yet....still on the ice” Tora laughed. Hesitantly, Gackt let go of Koharu and put his arm around Tora and made their way across the ice and to safety. Her heart rate quickened, afraid he would fall in she followed behind on their heels. Practically limping, one of her legs felt numb. Tora looked over a Koharu, [b]" come on......you alright?" he smiled at her and looked at GACKT.

”I will be…soon,” she hugged herself, ”Once I get out of this damn cold,” she complained.

"hey! GACKT! stay with us!".GACKT opened his eyes his purple eyes looked at Tora. Koharus heart jumped and without thinking, she spoke harshly.

”You better not die on me. Don’t waste all my hard effort to get you back,” she grumbled before all of them had made it off the ice. Tora let Gackt go. An then Gackt punched him. Koharu was too cold and tired to think of laughing or scolding. The two argued back at one another before suddenly reaching a treaty and laughing at one another, or well, Gackt was really the only one laughing. She smiled. Her two favorite people were right before her, it was nice that they were ok and that she could still rely on Tora, her brave tiger.

Then he collapsed…

Koharu watched Tora assist him, ripping a piece of his shirt off and handing it to him so he could use it to cover his nose. Even if he was only tired, and had a bloody nose, it made her mind go blank for a few seconds when he had collapsed onto the snow. She staggered over and sat next to him, and then punched him in the shoulder pretty roughly.

”Stay awake dummy,” if the two had been alone, she would have kissed him to try and keep him awake but Tora was here, and she didn’t want to make him feel awkward. ”We should go back to the car, and check on HYDE,” Koharu stated. Maybe that would help Gackt stay awake; she knew HYDE and him were close. She leaned her head on his shoulder, ”Before you see your car…I just want to say I’m sorry,” she muttered.

~Loveless~

”I love you too but listen, Uta and Koko have been kidnapped!” he parked in the parking lot and laid his forehead against the wheel. He had experienced things like this with Megan, when girls back over in France would kidnap her or hurt her brutally, they had even burned down Megan’s favorite room in the house they had. Which was the only other thing she had had left of her mother other than her ipod. ”I’m at the A9 studio now, come down quickly!” he hung up and got out of the car, sending a text to Megan. She had been gone for a while now as well, busy hanging with Dir En Grey for some reason. He ran into the room the boys were in, and caught sight of them all. He could tell…they knew.
”Uta….Koko….” he started to tear up a bit.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!