Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tyrillia Academy

Tyrillia Academy

a part of “Tyrillia Academy”, a fictional universe by Green~Apple.

In the world of Mithyll, each person is born with a certain mythical creature. . . and before they play a part in the world they go to school. . . (NOT ACCEPTING PEOPLE. . . for now. . .)^^

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tyrillia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tyrillia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 am

I have to ask, what weaponry is Tyrilla's enemy using?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 pm

I believe Apple mentioned the sound of swords and guns in a previous post, i also imagine they have whatever nefarious magics their bonds have~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Yes, that's true Ace. Apple did mention swords and guns in the post with the fighting reaching the school grounds. So I'd say it's a given that swords and other weaponry is what Tryillia has at it's disposal. I think the bulk of the fighting is most likely going to be done through bond's and their powers and such :) Hope that helps!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 am

True, but are their weapons more of an Arabic design, English, Japanese? Different weapons require different treatments.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm

I has a plan!!!! Thank you Ace :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 am

lol more trouble awaits it seems, this development will be exciting! :P

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:40 am

Muahahaha and I'm working on my post now ;) I'm too excited for this! *cough* all plans are falling evilly into place >.> Anyhow!! I'll have a post up soon :D Looking forward to yours afterwards

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 am

!!!! Qaidaaaa you're such a mean person D:! That was nonetheless an shocking/amazing post LOL, but poor Rue! T_T

I'll have a reponse up soon :P just need to decide how exactly Luca is going to flip out!

EDIT: Phew! Reply in! hopefully Luca's actions were okay, if not feel free to tell me and i'll edit accordingly!

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:26 am

Loved that post Ace :D

And mine is up ;) Remember I mentioned about the mythology of the Phoenix? Yup! Hope you enjoy it! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

That was a fantastic post Qaida :D!! I do remember what you said about the phoenix mythology now hahaha, you've incorporated it really well into the story!

RIP Snow :'(

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you Ace :D Glad you liked it :)

Yes, poor Snow :( I'm sad to have her gone, but I have another plan up my sleeve that I think will be even better than my original idea which I'll tell later after I post :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 pm

o_o Another one of your devious plans i imagine? :P you have succeeded in piquing my interest hahaha!

EDIT: Welp i wasn't expecting her mother's wolf to bond with her! Another excellent post Qaida, loved it!! :D

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:21 am

I see hat the RP is going great ! I'm sorry I haven't been around much but I have some very big tests coming up and other things to do but I am not taking down the RP. I just can't follow anymore because you all are posting quickly which is good, it means you're really into the story so keep going and take control ^^ the RP is yours I will come in from time to time to see how it's going so if you have ideas just send me a PM =)
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 am

:D Glad you liked it!!! Oh and I posted in Reign of Dragons too ;) Hope you like that one. By the way! I loved your post there with Jennifer. I have a feeling things are going to get really interesting with her :D I'm sooo intrigued by her character I want to know more! I must know more! LOL

Ooh look! Green Apple is on! HI!!!! Happy to see you :D I look forward to your post ;) Don't mind our little mis adventure there... It was needed, well for my characters anyway. Anyhow! They'll be making their way back to the auditorium soon and join up in whatever mischief you have going on :D

Oops, we both posted at the same time lol :) Ok Apple, we will do our best to keep the RP alive ;) Though we would love to have you posting too if you can! We've missed you, though I totally understand about huge projects and other things. I've got mid terms coming up myself so, yay for school right? Anyhow :) Glad to see your doing okay though, school work aside.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 am

Hurray for exams! ~.~

Reading your other post now ;) your writing is as amazing as ever Qaida, that last post was well done in particular! Rue is so fun to read about lol :D I wish i could write like you T^T

I do have a few evil plans for Jennifer so we'll see how those pan out >:D

Ditto to what Qaida said though Apple, it'd be great to have you post whenever you can :) totally understand if work is tough though.
Last edited by AceofSpade on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 am

Aww thanks Ace, but I think you're far better than me lol :D I love your writing. You've got a touch that I don't have lol Plus I notice that you don't have nearly as much repetition as I do... I could repeat the same dang word fifty times in a post... lol it's something I'm trying to work on.

Looking forward to your posts!!! I can't wait ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 am

Is it the midas touch? XD

Okay, awful pun, but in all seriousness it seems we'll have to agree to disagree :P I think your writing is much much better than mine Qaida :) You always seem to capture scenes perfectly when they need to count in your posts, plus you have wayyy more creativity that i do lol!

On another note, i've no idea how to proceed from our current situation (lack of creativity see?)

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 am

Hahaha awesome Ace :)

Alrighty then, we can agree to disagree :)

I'll be posting tomorrow. I'm way too tired tonight (partying does that to you...) Anyhow! See you all tomorrow ;)

Oh and looking forward to more with Jennifer Ace! I love that character she's awesome :D

Anyhow, good night all :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Ace, you were the one who teleported everyone out in the first place, I'm surprised you forgot.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Forgot what Thunder? o.O

The revival of Snow? I was leaving that up to you, Brenna is still out there but Walker's injury seemed more urgent so i had Luca deal with that first. That said, given Rue has already bonded with her mother's bond, i'm not sure how that would work.

And thanks Qaida :) Looking forwards to RP more with Talon likewise XD i wonder what his key will be used for? :P

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!