Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Minthill Home for the Troubled

a part of “Minthill Home for the Troubled”, a fictional universe by ArhaHitomi888.

Four troubled patients are sent to a unique help facility, where they will learn to move on and learn how to walk through life with the help of two fantastic doctors, each other, and maybe a bit of love. (COMMITTED, AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE RPERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minthill Home for the Troubled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Minthill Home for the Troubled"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Minthill Home for the Troubled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 am

May I reserve a female patient? :)
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 am

Of course! It is reserved. :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sterek17 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:17 am

Can I reserve the female patient 2?

Sterek17
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 am

Submitted the application. :)

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 am

@Sterek - Yeah, no prob! It's already reserved for you.

@faux - Alright. I've accepted and sent a PM regarding profile/character related things.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 am

Might I reserve Male Patient Two? I'll try my best to have his bio up this afternoon after I get back from marching band ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:45 am

@Leon - Yeah, no problem! :) We'll be more than happy to have you! And don't worry, i understand. XD I'm actually in my 20th century lit. class right now. Rest up from marching band (my boyfriend was in it, i know it can be tiring sometimes) all you need, we'll still be here when you come back. :D

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 pm

I'll have to create my character tomorrow, I just don't have enough time right now. Is it ok if I submit a WIP Character later once I get home from Marching Band so that I can work on it on my ipod and my computer without having to worry about emailing him back and forth to myself?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 pm

@Leon - Of course!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Ok, I just have his personality and history to write. A very big 'just', but it can wait until tomorrow. Leon is going to bed. Goodnight!

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

SIMONE SIMONS. /fangirling

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 pm

AIWERH?GAILEHGAERGAEOURHGALRH SOMEONE FINALLY RECOGNIZES HER.

YES.

NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm

SHE'S JUST FANFREAKINGTASTIC.
I LOVE HER.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylie Renae on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 pm

May I please reserve female character 2?

Rylie Renae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm almost done with the female doctor. c:

Edit: I think she turned out terrible. Dx It's my first time taking a doctor's role. :c I'll read up on some things later.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyunshi on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 am

Can I reserve the Male Doctor?
Should get the character sheet done sometime today. ^^

Hyunshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am

Orry for taking so long with my charrie's bio ^^;; I'm working on it, I promise. I'll try to have his bio finished by Friday or possibly Thursday, depending on how much time I have.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Pardon the double post ^^ I finished my character's bio, finally. It's rather short, but I'm on ipod, and had perhaps thirty minutes to work on it over the past few days. I'll try and find the time to edit his bio to flesh out his personality and history slightly more once I finally get enough time to actually make it worthwhile to go on my computer.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 am

Hey, I know I haven't posted at all (Had school yesterday), but I'm going to a friend's house this weekend. I won't be back until Sunday. c: PLUS I started school yesterday and was soooooooper tired last night. I also had Chemistry homework...(Which was a scavenger hunt on stuff I COULDN'T USE GOOGLE FOR. aksjgjdflghkdhltsltjk)

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!