Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Surviving the Memories

Surviving the Memories

a part of “Surviving the Memories”, a fictional universe by fauxreality.

CLOSED.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Surviving the Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Surviving the Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

This is possibly the worst speech ever written. -___-
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 am

No! I'm sure it's not!
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 am

It really is, but it's the first one I've ever written. So I hope the teacher and my classmates aren't to harsh on me. :p

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 am

I don't get home till nine tonight, but don't worry I will definitely post when I get back.
I'll need something to keep my mind off how horribly I'm gonna suck at this speech thing. >.<
Why, oh why did I choose this class instead of one on one speaking or small group speaking?

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Whoa. Nobody posted today?

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 pm

I posted late last night waiting for others to post!
"And I'm alone now,
Me and all I stood for.
We're wandering now.
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely, find your own way out."

(props if you know the lyrics without Google and if your as obsessed as me we just became best friends :D)

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I know. :)
Everyone must be busy!

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm super-active, but i'm always afraid of posting too much. ;A;

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:17 am

There is no such thing! XD If you feel inspired, write away!

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 am

It's so weird for me to read through is sometime because my name is Alice. I'll see my name and be like 'WHAT. OH GO- Wait. Nevermind. Oops. Haha.' and i'll read through the second paragraph and i'll be like 'PREGNANT STRIPPING!?' and then i'll be like 'Wait! I Remember now! That's not me!'. When i saw Kieren ask if Alice was home i was like 'Uh, yeah duh- Oh wait shit...'

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 am

Oh my gosh.
"PREGNANT STRIPPING!?" made me lol hard. xD

I do that when people use characters with my name though (Paige). Aha.
Once, there was this girl who had this Mega-Sue character with my name and I was like >.> DAFUQ.

Anyways. I think we all know who the best stripper on this forum is.
He is The Bunny Stripper and he is my avatar. c:

AND CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE DAMN CHAT TAB TO ME.
I've been here almost year and I have no idea how to use it or what people use it for. xD
Chat play or something? It's so confusing.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 am

Haha XD I looked at it and almost had a heart attack until i realized that didn't make a lick of sense. At all.

Augh, there's always that awkward moment whenever you find a bad character, such as badly done, that has your name and you just sit there at your computer with your hands up screaming 'Why!? Why out of all the names was it my name!?'.

And of course, i agree. I've been watching him - He mesmerizes me. He draws me in with his movements and fluid grace.
It's arousing.

I HAVE NO IDEA. I'VE BEEN HERE OVER A YEAR AND I BELIEVE ONE THING ABOUT THAT TAB:
I BELIEVE IT'S THERE TO PURPOSEFULLY JUST FUCK WITH US.
It makes no sense.
It has no idea how many people are actually in the roleplay.
I don't know anyone in the chat.
And the commands are lost to space and i've yet to find one that really serves a purpose.
In conclusion:
MIND GAMES. FILTH AND LIES.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 am

HOLY MOTHER OF THE BLUE WHALE CALLED BARNABAS, I THINK I HAVE FIGURED OUT THE CHAT TAB. #flail

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 am

WAIT WHAT WHAT WAIT WHAT WAIT WAIT WHAT WHAT WAIT WHAT WAIT WAIT WHAT WAIT WHAT WHAT WAIT.

WHAT.

(those stopped looking like words a long time ago)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:23 am

DO NOT POST IN CHAT TAB. I REPEAT, DO NOT POST IN CHAT TAB. CHAT TAB IS SHIT AND MADE THE FIRST PAGE OF OUR ROLE PLAY UGLY WITH ITS PURE SHITNESS.

CHAT TAB ROT IN THE FIERY RECTUM OF HELL.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:25 am

AKGNMALEIRHGALEIRVUAERG

CHAT TAB WHY

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 am

WHO THOUGHT THAT SYNCING CHAT TAB WITH ACTIVITY TAB WAS A GOOD IDEA? And to only add insult to injury, THERE IS NO DELETE BUTTON.

CHAT TAB, I HATE YOU.

From now on, everything bad that happens will be blamed on Chat Tab.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

No one posted! = Chat tab

My post disappeared! = Chat tab

I cant get on the internet today! = Chat tab

I crashed my car! - Chat tab

I broke my finger! = Chat tab

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 pm

p.s. You're welcome.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Oh my gosh. XD That's beautiful.

Can't afford next months rent = Chat Tab
Mother-In-Law comes to visit = Chat Tab
Get the shits = Chat tab

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!