Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Love You, I Will Kill You.

a part of “I Love You, I Will Kill You.”, a fictional universe by Tilly.

He was supposed to assassinate her, it won't be that simple.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Love You, I Will Kill You.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Come one, come all! Or...three I guess. Reservations are open! :)

这个月我很慢!对不起!
This month I'm super busy, so sorry for my inactivity!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I Love You, I Will Kill You.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Can I have her?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm

I really wanted her too :/
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Of course my dear, the spot is reserved for you now! Please try to get your character up within 48 hours, if you need more time just let me know :)

EDIT: Sorry, Hanybanany, I didn't see your post before I replied. If your seriously want the role I would be willing to compare both character sheets and pick which one better suits the role.

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I'd like to reserve the guy please and my favorite color is uh... god I really don't know, pink I guess.

Edit: Well take a guy, I don't reserve stuff. Anyway guy up, sorry it's not decorated, but not only can I not do that, I really don't want to.

Edit 2: god the colors confused me. I want the Assassin red guy, Not business blue guy.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 am

May I take "He" ( the one in blue). My favorite color is brown. Yes brown. Nothing fancy just humble brown.

Addrinvan. Good to see you hear and by see I mean read. Dibs on blue.

Edit>Submitted the character. Not waiting for the reserve.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Okay, first, I'm so happy people actually read my rules :')

Uhh, I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to fill the male roles right away, but they are...so thanks for joining!

I'm sorry if the colors were a little confusing, I threw myself off with them too.

Horseygirl, I love your character, but I'm waiting to see what Hanybanany plans on doing. If she doesn't let me know soon I'll just go ahead and accept
your character to get things moving along!

Questions? Anyone?

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Tilly more than likely hanny is gone. She probably didn't look back after you said reserved. As a GM you need to be respectful, but not nice. You have to stick to your guns and you said reserves. Reserves (at least here) are first come first serve unless the GM says differently. Unless horseygirl's character is horrendous I think you should just take her character now before she gets bored and leaves. But that is my opinion you are the GM and do what you think is best.

Good to see you Roku... and damn an uzi jeezus man.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Think of GMing as DMing. Oh God are real Dms scary.

Yes, it's called mafia. Damien was nice with his big ass flail. My badass character are cruel. As in they carry a rusty nail on them at all times to torture cruel. Fortuanately this man is not that cruel. Only to his enemies.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Love the ice pick, great for assassinations, murder Inc killed like 50 people with em. Though honestly if you gave me a choice on carrying an Uzi or an m9 I'd chose the m9. The Uzi is good for drive bys, which is why the cartel loves them. They are worse than a bb gun in a sustained fire fight. You cant really burst fire with em and the recoil is every were. And a silencer would make it even worse. Though that's my dad talking, it's badass as all get out.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Tilly wrote:Okay, first, I'm so happy people actually read my rules :')

Uhh, I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to fill the male roles right away, but they are...so thanks for joining!

I'm sorry if the colors were a little confusing, I threw myself off with them too.

Horseygirl, I love your character, but I'm waiting to see what Hanybanany plans on doing. If she doesn't let me know soon I'll just go ahead and accept
your character to get things moving along!

Questions? Anyone?

Sorry I'll make her right now :)

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Now maybe I should have clarrified what type of Uzi it was. When an heir is walking around he can't always rely on guards and Israel knows how to make their weapons. Yes Uzi is made by the family as a military gun and it's Israel. Enough said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ht77VdXQaY

IWI Uzi Pro. Good luck escaping through the river.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Okay that's a freaking gun... No recoil single and auto. God dang. I'll take three. Oh and I knew it was from irsael. But I meen if a cop stops you major jail time. Overall I'd still take my m9, but more because I have experience with it. I'm glad I gave my self a scape goat ability to grab any gun I want ic, if not even with marine training I don't think Lan would win. But I'll just make a stop at a warehouse and pick up a p90. Na screw that. Not like were gunna shoot each other. Knife vs Ice pick.

Knife of course has slashing which is nice, but and ice pick has reach and is rather sharp. Alexander can open his knife in .3 seconds let's say that, that's way slower than the ice picks instant draw. Both are really easy to hide. Idk really, I'd say the ice pick is a better assassins tool, but the knife is probably slightly better in a duel. Of coarse Alexander knows Kali, but really knife fighting is just a theory. There are no master knife fighters. Haven't been for probably 50 years.I'd say "DEAD" even.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Bitch Please! James is Mafia "I kill you so bad your family will have to have your body in a closed casket." sort of attitude in fighting. But as an assassin you would have an element of suprise. More experience probably too. Though James has killed before he is no Durzo Blint. Though a spare brass knuckle would help too if our his weapon was out of his hand. Deadliest warrior: Al Copone vs Jessie Jame, awesome fight. Hell, maybe even a classic bat if he gets it. Or maybe a paper shank? So many brutal/simple choices to choose from.

Knifes are good for slit throats and slicing an arterry. So the process of death is slow but easy. Ice picks are stabs for vitals that can go through the skull but Alexander could parry and grapple James' arm if he extends it too far. So it all depends on who gains the first advantage.(AKA element of suprise)

Gunfight? I'll bring an army of gangsters! Nah I'm just kidding, though it be epic. Cops I'm not scared about. I could troll with permission and pull out a trump card. Diplomatic immunity! No just kidding, I would just stab an ice pick into the side of his head.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Well actually if you slit the ulnar artery downwards in the wrist, that's it. Even if you were on the operating table you probably wouldn't make it. And if you slit someone's whole throat they have a little while 10-30 mins more than likely. But if you slice straight across that big throbbing neck artery, and don't make the blow to big blood with straight up spray out with force... Gross. Anyways Wing Chung is basically knife fighting with hands. Everything is to kill, if someone is teaching you to maim in wing chung or krav maga they are teaching you wrong. I did use Durzo Blint as the picture don't know if you got it from that or not, but let's put it just like Durzo Blint vs the king in the book.

Durzo is one of the most skilled assassins ever and has a vast amount of money, but the king has deeper pockets. I feel like if in the book the king wasn't stupid as shit Durzo would have completely lost. Your character is the king with a brain... 2 tickets to Cuba please.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 pm

We should totaly go to Cuba! Anywhere Latin America is fine too, same goes for Africa.
Places to go if in hiding:

-Horn of Africa
-Land of Fire (AKA Argentina)
-Cuba
-People's Republic of China
-Republic of India
-Siberia, Russia
-The Sahara desert

If your really desperate try:

Dyatlov Pass, Russia

Oh dear God. Please don't make me go there.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Alexander may or may not of shot president Putin in a purposly botched assassination attempt and Putin may or may not of found out that it was Alexander who pulled the trigger and decided to put a rather large bounty on his head, that while the bounty is cold that doesn't change the fact that it may or may not be a very large bounty that would intrest several Russian bounty hunters. Basically no friends in Russia.

I feel that the best places to go would be touristy places like Argentina or India, but the horn of africa, Alexander would be like a speck of white in a sea of colored people (Not necessarily black, but very few white people.) Screw Dyatlov pass rather die than go there.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm

So uh what happened?

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been gone all weekend, I was out of town celebrating my sister's birthday! I just accepted our last character(Horseygirl got the spot). I have my last class in a few minutes so I don't have the time to right now, but once I get back I'll try to write an introductory post to get things moving.

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Alright cool I'll tell Roku.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!