Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Solatium Academy

Solatium Academy

a part of “Solatium Academy”, a fictional universe by NethanielShade.

A hidden school for anything not human? It's an elementary, jr. high, high school, and college in one? Haha, like such a thing could exist... Right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Solatium Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Solatium Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:47 am

LOL Bn! You chose the wrong rp to bring minecraft into, me and Will are minecraft addicts...
I'm tempted to make a Blazette... XD
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bnrdhdu on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Sorry, I found the picture a while back, and just had to make a character to go along with it. Strange how those work out, eh?

And yeah, I'm a Minecraft player myself.
"When it doubt, do a barrel roll."-Me

When I log on after school and don't see a response:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bnrdhdu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 am

I'm going to have to quit this roleplay. I've suddenly got a crap load of projects and homework to do, and it's making me very busy. Farewell. :C

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 am

Aw, OK :C Well! I hope to see you soon then (^ w^)/

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Anyone up for going on a quest with Kaoz out into the Dark forest, we'll probably be heading towards the shadows!

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bnrdhdu on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:30 am

*Le snip of epicness*
Last edited by bnrdhdu on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bnrdhdu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby William Brion on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 am

William can go with kaoz. The only thing he can do now is make force fields in simple 2D and 3D shapes, but he'll learn the other things with time.

William Brion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:40 am

Let's make a quick run up on my char's descisions:

Ankin - why not?
Tiakono - will probably stay in school so that she keeps an eye on people
Ayumu - Yes, but will surely be a dead weight than other.
Gyaku - " I'm huuuuuungry. " aka probably no.
Kamoku - the only reason is if Raven gets in too
Larianne - Too shy.

So, there is 4/6 that might join, but Ankin would most possibly would.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am

You CAN edit her profile, there's an 'edit' button next to her name. Just click Blaze's picture, then it'll take you to her full profile. Then click the blue edit button at the top next to her name,
Secondly, Mika is a Natural. She is gifted with more powers than almost anyone else here at Solatium, but she's young and doesn't know how to control any of her powers and mostly they happen randomly,
If she collided with Blaze, she wouldn't be ash. But I did realize I auto-hit Blaze... So sorry. I'll change it.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Quick! Everyone! what is the square root of 4x²+36x+81?

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 pm

4x²+36x+81=0

(2x + 9)(2x + 9) = 0

2x + 9 = 0
2x = -9
x = -9/2 <-----ANSWER

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Actually, no.

4x²+36x+81 can't equals to 0, since it would imply that it would need a number equal to 81 with the addition of both term 4x²+36x

the x couldn't be 0. since it would make 0+0+81.

I was asking the value of the square root, not what is x.

But since the answer is already given up in his caculations, nobody wins.

k, bye.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Actually, yes. That is a real equation with a correct answer.
The zero doesn't mean that's the answer. If you would have payed attention I stated what x= is the answer, but I wasn't aware you didn't want the answer of x. Normally on those types of equasions that's what you'd look for.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 am

Hmm. Yeah, after thinking, it is true:

(2x+9)(2x+9) if x=-4,5
(2*(-4,5)+9)(2*(-4,5)+9)
(-9+9)(-9+9)
0*0
0 <---true

4x²+36x+81 if x=-4,5
4(-4,5)²+36(-4,5)+81
4*20,25+-162+81
81+-162+81
162+-162
0 <----true

and you supposed to be aware of my question, since it was asked initially.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey all! William just did the pleasure of time-skipping for us. Appearently it's midnight, Connor you said you wanted night to come anyway, right?

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey all... Again. I'm going to be having short, not-so-detailed posts for today and maybe tomorrow. I injured my hand. I'm ambidextrious but typing with one hand is still slow, but hey... It's better than not posting at all.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bnrdhdu on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 pm

God, sorry. I am still a newb to this site. I just realized that, so I'm going to go in and edit her before I finish with Dacks. I'm eager to start using him.

And yeah, about your post with Blaze. Sure, she might not be ash, but she would have a nasty, nasty burn. But oh well, that's behind us.

Last thing. I've been in the process of moving these past few days, so I'm going to be busy so I won't be able to post as much. Even if I could, our new house does not have internet yet.

bnrdhdu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Faolon, please learn to roleplay properly. We're in third person, story-mode. No '*'s.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bnrdhdu on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 am

Sorry about not posting these last few days. As I may have mentioned before, I'm in the process of moving, and our new house does not have Internet yet. I'll do my best to make a nice, long post after school. Until then, see ya later.

bnrdhdu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey, mind to wait a little bit for Ankin? I'm about to go to bed and I have no time to post right now.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!