Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

a part of “Dragon Age: The Grey in Between”, a fictional universe by Simple Light.

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. Decisions will always be ours to make…but when the time comes to make a difficult decision, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Grey in Between”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:46 am

LOL i feel beaten by dimon's "pwetty please with super cherry fudge on top"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Everyone is so quite so im bringing up boobs once more....../////o///////// BOOBS!
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Booooby mc Boobster lol

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 am

it sure has slowdown down......Light were are you we need you to post.......and tell us witch one of us gets the doggy!

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 am

ok We seemed to have a few people missing and we have come to a stand still. I would like everyone who is still paying attention to say something after this. Those who do not will be considered afk until they do so and we will move on without them!

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 am

I have no idea what's going on. I really want to do this RP. hope it doesnt die :(

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:31 am

I'm still here, was just trying to wait for whoever hasn't posted to go and also for the Wardens to catch up a bit before I posted.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 am

Sorry I haven't posted guys. I've been really busy with work and it's been slowing me down. I will have a post up sometime today or tonight after work...but I am still here :D

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm still here. A little spread out, but still here.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Good it seems like all of the core members are still here so all we need to do is wait for light and we are good. After all if we all just stand around ferelden is kinda screwed!

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am

Technically we are still waiting on Hazezon to post. We don't want him to fall behind either. As for the Mabari...pick a number one through one hundred. Whoever gets closest to that spot gets the spot...I'll give you a hint, it's a double digit number :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:20 am

51!
ps I believe that we agreed that we would move on without him until he can post after all in the game you need to go fin your allys throughout the game.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 am

I pick 18.
Anywho, our characters are separated in different areas at the moment. Hazezon's character could catch up either way?
Up to you guys :)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 pm

hmmm i wonder how we are going to handle the mage tower?

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Sorry guys...seems I lied. I will try to post something tonight, but I don't guarantee anything. I am working on some things and yeah...sorry about that.

Anyways, as for who gets the Mabari...

Sorry arteech0kee, the number was 35 and dimon lord was closest by 16...you were 17...almost :[

:D

But yeah, and no we agreed to post a few things after, but we don't want him to fall behind. Computer problems are a bitch, I used to deal with them, so hopefully he can get something up soon. I am giving him two days, after that we can start posting again...

Deal?

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

sounds fair.
@arteech0kee: you put up a brave fight my valiant opponent but the spoils are mine! no hard feelings right =)

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:03 am

haha i'll get back at ya, but for now, no hard feelings :P
take good care of that mabari!

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm

I may have trouble posting till Monday, since some punce decided to cut my power. Sorry, I'm trying to work around it, but I'm pretty screwed till then.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:15 pm

ok light times up we have waited long enough. We need you to post soon.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm

I had to work on my day off and I was at the hospital with my grandmother. Please do not tell me that I need to post soon. Real life always comes first, and I can't always be on the computer. I will post something up either today or tomorrow seeing as I am really tired. I've been busy the last two days. Anyways,

@ Raidose: That's okay, take your time. There was no time limit to posting since I know somethings happen unexpectedly.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!