Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Mage Guild: Amaranth

Shameless self-admiration

a part of “The New Mage Guild: Amaranth”, a fictional universe by Temperance.

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Amaranth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild: Amaranth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shameless self-admiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 am

Finally!

A sketch of Ravenna and Murmur! Or, you know, Rammur.
P.S. The white lines are her scars. I understand that, perhaps, they take away some of her beauty but she just wouldn't be Ravenna without them.

I'll get around to one of K'brak and Freya one day and maybe even all our characters together in this roleplay. It's my first time drawing anime so if I run out of patience (which is not a rare occurrence in the least) and fail to draw everyone's characters - love me still, will you? ;P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 am

Oh my god. hnhnfglflgh I just I can't I mean
here's a gif that expresses my emotions on that picture, Layla
that is what i feel. despair and happiness at the same time. my soul...

and everyone here is so great. Now we have a drawing of Izzy, H'mong and K'brak. :') they are all so lovely, you guys are stars. i am so seriously.
๋‚  ๋ฐ€์–ด๋‚ด๋„ ๋‚œ ๋‹ค์‹œ ๋„ค๊ฒŒ๋กœ ๋‹ค๊ฐ€๊ฐ€์„œ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 am

First, you should take all the characters(Their names.) in this role play, and list them in this randomizer. Then you pick the first twelve, and write the names in place of their respective number. Enjoy!

QUESTIONS!

1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?

2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club. What happens?

3) You need to stay at a friendโ€™s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?

4) 2 and 7 are kissing. 10 walks in...Their reaction?

5) 3 falls in love with 6. 12 is jealous. What happens?

6) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?

7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?

8) 5 is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does 9 do?

9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?

10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?

11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose?

12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?

13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?

14) 12 walks in on 8 and 10 doing their drunk mating call. What happens when 8 and 10 immediately become sober?

15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?

16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?

17) 7 and 8 are on a date at the beach. 2 and 4, both single, run into them โ€“ how do they react?

18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

19) 3,8,6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?

20) Everyone gets together and start protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?

21) 9 murders 2 best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?

22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save him(her)self or 1?

23) Which one of them is most likely to fail at life?

24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?

25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?

26) 4,6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?

27) 1 starts to write a fan-fiction where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?

28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?

29) 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?

30) Would you want to read a Six/Eleven fanfic?

31) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.

32) What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Eight?

33) Four suddenly shrank to the size of a walnut. 1 is the first person to find them. What happens?

34) 11 finds a doll that looks exactly like 9. What does he or she use it for?

35) 1 takes an alcoholic beverage and immediately gets drunk. 4, 2, and 10 come in. What does 1 do to them?

36) 3 and 11 are set up on a blind date by their friends 12 and 4. How does it go?

37) 11 must become 4โ€™s slave for a week. What does 11 do?

38) 9 becomes the opposite gender. They have to go to the hot springs (for some reason) with 5, 7, 8, and 2. What happens?

39) 4 and 10 swap bodies. What happens?

41) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10โ€™s wedding except for 8. How do they react?

42) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10โ€™s wedding. What happens? Why are they late?

43) 6 and 3 are getting married! 12 is the priest. 5 objects to the marriage โ€“ what happens?

44) 7 and 5 suddenly become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that 5 was actually of the opposite gender! How does 7 react?

45) One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with Eleven and lives an unhappy life with Twelve before following the wise advice of Five and finding true love with Three. What title would you give this story?

1) 7 and 2 are playing strip poker...4 walks in...everyone's reactions?

2) 1 is forced to tell the scariest story ever happened to him(her)...how will it go?

3) 9 is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a bet...what are everyone's reactions?

4) It's Halloween! 5 and 10 disguise into something that are exactly opposite to them...what are they disguising into?

5) 6 slaps 11 for no reason...how will 11 react?

I repeat, I play no part on contributing in this. I only quote what is there and nothing else. I may add some questions if I am bored though. Now, everyone, please add our characters' names and enjoy a good laugh.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 am

The characters I got are:

1. K'brak
2. Ravenna
3. Cedar
4. Sidney
5. H'Mong
6. Gawain
7. Kiev
8. Browen
9. Sheena
10. Suoh
11. Yuliana
12. Issabella

Therefore:

1) Sidney invites Cedar and Browen to dinner at his house. What happens?

Answer:

2) Sheena tries to get H'Mong to go to a strip club. What happens?

Answer:

3) You need to stay at a friendโ€™s house for the night. Do you choose K'brak or Gawain?

Answer:

4) Ravenna and Kiev are kissing. Suoh walks in...His reaction?

Answer:

5) Cedar falls in love with Gawain. Issabella is jealous. What happens?

Answer:

6) Sidney jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Suoh, Ravenna or Kiev?

Answer:

7) K'brak decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what is happening?

Answer:

8) H'Mong is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does Sheena do?

Answer:

9) Cedar has to marry either Browen, Sidney or Sheena. Whom does he choose?

Answer:

10) Kiev kidnaps Ravenna and demands something from H'Mong for Ravenna's release. What is it?

Answer

11) You get to meet either K'brak or Gawain. Who do you choose?

Answer:

12) Suoh challenges Sidney to a chariot race. Why?

Answer:

13) Everyone gangs up on Cedar. Does Cedar have a chance in hell?

Answer:

14) Issabella walks in on Browen and Suoh doing their drunk mating call. What happens when Browen and Suoh immediately become sober?

Answer:

15) Why is Gawain afraid of Kiev?

Answer:

16) Suoh gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?

Answer

17) Kiev and Browen are on a date at the beach. Ravenna and Sidney, both single, run into them โ€“ how do they react?

Answer:

18) H'Mong and Sheena get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

Answer:

19) Cedar, Browen, Gawain and Sidney all go to the zoo for Browen's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get Browen?

Answer:

20) Everyone gets together and start protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?

Answer:

21) Sheena murders Ravenna's best friend. What does Ravenna do to get back at her?

Answer:

22) Gawain and K'brak are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Gawain save himself or K'brak?

Answer:

Answer:

24) H'Mong is trapped in a cave. Suoh comes to rescue him. What happens?

Answer:

25) Cedar starts a day camp. What happens?

Answer:

26) Sidney, Gawain, and Kiev are doing the Hokey-Pokey. Gawain walks in. What happens?

Answer:

27) K'brak starts to write a fan-fiction where Sheena and Suoh are going out. What is Ravenna's reaction?

Answer:

28) Kiev makes an apple pie. Is it any good?

Answer:

29) Browen and Cedar go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?

Answer:

30) Would you want to read a Gawain/Yuliana fanfic?

Answer:

31) Make up a summary for a Cedar/Suoh fanfic.

Answer:

32) What might be a good pick-up line for Ravenna to use on Browen?

Answer:

33) Sidney suddenly shrank to the size of a walnut. K'brak is the first person to find them. What happens?

Answer:

34) Yuliana finds a doll that looks exactly like Sheena. What does she use it for?

Answer

35) K'brak takes an alcoholic beverage and immediately gets drunk. Sidney, Ravenna, and Suoh come in. What does K'brak do to them?

Answer:

36) Cedar and Yuliana are set up on a blind date by their friends Issabella and Sidney. How does it go?

Answer:

37) Yuliana must become Sidneyโ€™s slave for a week. What does Yuliana do?

Answer:

38) Sheena becomes the opposite gender. They have to go to the hot springs (for some reason) with H'Mong, Kiev, Browen, and Ravenna. What happens?

Answer:

39) Sidney and Suoh swap bodies. What happens?

Answer:

41) Everyone is invited to Ravenna and Suohโ€™s wedding except for Browen. How does he react?

Answer:

42) K'brak arrives late for Ravenna and Suohโ€™s wedding. What happens? Why is he late?

Answer:

43) Gawain and Cedar are getting married! Issabella is the priest. H'Mong objects to the marriage โ€“ what happens?

Answer:

44) Kiev and H'Mong suddenly become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that H'Mong was actually of the opposite gender! How does Kiev react?

Answer:

45) K'brak and Sheena are in a happy relationship until Sheena suddenly runs off with Sidney. K'brak, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with Yuliana and lives an unhappy life with Issabella before following the wise advice of H'Mong and finding true love with Cedar. What title would you give this story?

Answer:

46) Kiev and Ravenna are playing strip poker...Sidney walks in...everyone's reactions?

Answer:

47) K'brak is forced to tell the scariest story ever happened to him...how will it go?

Answer:

48) Sheena is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a bet...what are everyone's reactions?

Answer:

49) It's Halloween! H'Mong and Suoh disguise into something that are exactly opposite to them...what are they disguising into?

Answer:

50) Gawain slaps Yuliana for no reason...how will Yuliana react?

Answer:
"Here's da plan: win. If we lose, it's because ya didn't follow da plan."

Eyliel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 am

Layla insisted that I post this. X3

THE NEW MAGE GUILD: AMARANTH โ€” HIGH SCHOOL AU

GAWAIN as the knowledgeable school nurse. Despite his eccentric personality and his weakness for women, most of the students find themselves going to him for advice. He isn't afraid to use force when dealing with rowdy male students. RAVENNA as the alluring class teacher. She is known to be cruel to her male students but gives special attention toward her female ones. The male students can't seem to take their eyes off her curvaceous figure and mysterious air.

MELINOE, FREYA, YULIANA, and IZZY sitting on a lunch table โ€” eagerly chatting amongst themselves. Boys are drawn to the four girls because of their beauty and personality. While MELINOE and FREYA are excitedly scanning the latest issue of a teen magazine and munching on sweets made by YULIANA, she and IZZY are discussing class assignments. AMAYA can be seen beside the gymnasium with BROWEN and SIDNEY. They make an odd trio but no one questions it.

ZAGREUS and K'BRAK are giving death glares to any male that happens to look at FREYA and MELINOE with indecent glints in their eyes. They're antsy and on edge, their overprotective instincts shining through. H'MONG and KIEV are chuckling at the two โ€” wondering why they're acting the way that they are. MURMUR is walking over, a kind smile on his face. He's holding several packages in his hands. Being the student council president is awfully stressful.

SUOH is on the school's rooftop. Despite warnings given to students about the dangers of spending their time there, he can't help but be drawn to the quiet place. Cigarette butts have been tossed aside as he lies there, fast asleep. JENNIFER is close to barging to the roof and disturbing his peace but stops in her tracks when she encounters SIKES sleeping on the stairway โ€” surrounded by cats. She is vaguely wondering where SHEENA and is about to voice that question aloud when she spots SHEENA walking toward them. She then turns on her heel and disappears.

Since my iPod is dying, that's all I shall leave you with. I'll add in all the others in future Shameless Self-Admiration posts to come!

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Yessss, LOVELY. That's all amazing. Hahah oh my god, bravo, that's awesome.

And since I'm a dork, Hogwarts Houses

Gryffindor : Izzy, Freya, H'mong, Gren, Amaya, Rankasuri, Melinoe

Hufflepuff : K'brak, Yuliana, Sidney, Erina, Sikes,

Ravenclaw : Browen, Gawain, Mysty, Cedar, Zagreus

Slytherin : Murmur, Alexander, Kiev, Ravenna, Suoh, Jennifer, Jezebel, Sheena

AND Avatar Bending!!

Air : Freya, Browen, Kiev, Cedar, Sikes

Earth : K'brak, Alexander, Rankasuri, Erina, Gawain, Jezebel

Fire : Yuliana, Gren, Ravenna, Amaya, Melinoe, Zagreus, Mysty

Water : Izzy , H'mong , Murmur, Suoh, Jennifer, Sheena, Sidney

Okay okay, and Magic: The Gathering colors..

White : Izzy, Cedar, H'mong, Yuliana

Blue : Murmur, Alexander, Zagreus, Suoh, Sheena

Red : Freya, Kiev, Sikes, Rankasuri, Jezebel, Melinoe

Black : K'brak, Ravenna, Amaya, Mysty, Jennifer

Green : Browen, Sidney, Erina, Gawain, Gren

Yes, I think those things may work. Hmm, perhaps some need some moving around..ah..well..
I tried to avoid the whole 'Bad guys = Slytherin' and 'Good guys = Gryffindor' thing but was mostly unsuccessful...

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:33 pm

It is creepily accurate, Aradia. Not in a bad way, I assure you but very true. And the houses, hah, Gry and Puff? Interesting... And now, my questions and answers

1/Kโ€™brak
2/Ravenna
3/Suoh
4/Freya
5/Gawain
6/Izzy
7/Sikes
8/Yuliana
9/Melinoe
10/Murmur
11/Hโ€™mong
12/Zagreus

QUESTIONS!

1) Freya invites Suoh and Yuliana to dinner at their house. What happens?

Answer: Suoh will not come because it is too troublesome?

2) Melinoe tries to get Gawain to go to a strip club. What happens?

Answer: I thought it was supposed to be the other way around but Zagreus would surely have something to say about it

3) You need to stay at a friendโ€™s house for the night. Do you choose Kโ€™brak or Izzy?

Answer: I suppose anyone is fine.

4) Ravenna and Sikes are kissing. Murmur walks in...Their reaction?

Answer: Murmur: Hmm. I do not know that you like man younger than you...

5) Suoh falls in love with Izzy. Zagreus is jealous. What happens?

Answer: They decide to fight for Izzy?

6) Freya jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Murmur, Ravenna or Sikes?

Answer: None of the above?

7) Kโ€™brak decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?

Answer: Hmm... the kitchen would turn into a poison laboratory?

8) Gawain is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does Melinoe do?

Answer: Err...call for help?

9) Suoh has to marry either Yuliana, Freya or Gawain. Who do they chose?

Answer: I am not sure between Yuliana and Freya but Gawain is a big NO - NO

10) Sikes kidnaps Ravenna and demands something from Gawain for Ravenna 's release. What is it?

Answer: Hey, Eyliel, help me with this...

11) You get to meet either Kโ€™brak or Izzy. Who do you choose?

Answer: I suppose either is fine...Pick one yourself

12) Murmur challenges Freya to a chariot race. Why?

Answer: I do not know...why?

13) Everyone gangs up on Suoh. Does Suoh have a chance in hell?

Answer: If you mean both Crimson Blade and Amarath then... no, actually, no.

14) Zagreus walks in on Yuliana and Murmur doing their drunk mating call. What happens when Yuliana and Murmur immediately become sober?

Answer: Awkward...

15) Why is Izzy afraid of Sikes?

Answer: I do not know

16) Murmur gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?

Answer: Once upon a time, there was a wolf wearing a sheep skin. He ate the other sheep and lived happily ever after?

17) Sikes and Yuliana are on a date at the beach. Ravenna and Freya, both single, run into them โ€“ how do they react?

Answer: Err, they will say 'Hi'? But what were Ravenna and Freya doing together anyway?

18) Gawain and Melinoe get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

Answer: Well, the first thing I am going to do is to call Melinoe's brother - Zagreus. After that, I will kick Gawain out.

19) Suoh, Yuliana, Izzy and Freya all go to the zoo for Yuliana's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get Yuliana?

Answer: I do not know...

Answer: They are protesting because I am such an ass? and I will do nothing about it.

21) Melinoe murders Ravennaโ€™s best friend. What does Ravenna do to get back at them?

Answer: Does Ravenna even have a best friend?

22) Izzy and Kโ€™brak are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Izzy save him(her)self or Kโ€™brak?

Answer: This one I do not know how to answer... Perhaps Temp can enlighten me with that?

Answer: *shrugs* Answer this yourselves

24) Gawain is trapped in a cave. Murmur comes to rescue them. What happens?

Answer: Murmur is from Crimson Blade, correct? This situation is not real.

25) Suoh starts a day camp. What happens?

Answer: I do not think it is a possibility. It is a troublesome work...you know

26) Freya, Izzy, and Sikes are doing the Hokey-Pokey. Yuliana walks in. What happens?

Answer:....awkward...

27) Kโ€™brak starts to write a fan-fiction where Melinoe and Murmur are going out. What is Ravenna 's reaction?

Answer: Uhm... she will start calling him a sissy?

28) Sikes makes an apple pie. Is it any good?

Answer: Uhm... I do not know, I have never eaten an apple pie so I cannot judge that

29) Yuliana and Suoh go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?

Answer: Call for back up?

30) Would you want to read a Izzy / Hโ€™mong fanfic?

Answer: I suppose I will give it a try. It is an interesting pair after all

31) Make up a summary for a Suoh / Murmur fanfic.

Answer: It is decided, Suoh/Murmur is canon I do not sure about the summary but I can try and give you its title. How about 'Unexpected love'?

32) What might be a good pick-up line for Ravenna to use on Yuliana?

Answer: Err... I do not know, really

33) Freya suddenly shrank to the size of a walnut. Kโ€™brak is the first person to find them. What happens?

Answer: Hmm, K'brak will certainly bring Freya back to Crimson Blade and never let her go again

34) Hโ€™mong finds a doll that looks exactly like Melinoe. What does he or she use it for?

Answer: to decorate his room?

35) Kโ€™brak takes an alcoholic beverage and immediately gets drunk. Freya, Ravenna, and Murmur come in. What does Kโ€™brak do to them?

Answer: K'brak is a loving drunk, everyone...what do you think?

36) Suoh and Hโ€™mong are set up on a blind date by their friends Zagreus and Freya. How does it go?

Answer: Badly...

37) Hโ€™mong must become Freyaโ€™s slave for a week. What does Hโ€™mong do?

Answer: Grit his teeth and endure?

38) Melinoe becomes the opposite gender. They have to go to the hot springs (for some reason) with Gawain, Sikes, Yuliana, and Ravenna. What happens?

Answer: Melinoe will not bath then?

39) Freya and Murmur swap bodies. What happens?

Answer: Once again, awkward situation

41) Everyone is invited to Ravenna and Murmurโ€™s wedding except for Yuliana. How do they react?

Answer: Hah, Ravenna/Murmur is canon...

42) Kโ€™brak arrives late for Ravenna and Murmurโ€™s wedding. What happens? Why are they late?

Answer: Ravenna would probably kill him for missing such an important event and the reason is because K'brak cannot accept it?

43) Izzy and Suoh are getting married! Zagreus is the priest. Gawain objects to the marriage โ€“ what happens?

Answer: I do not know...seriously

44) Sikes and Gawain suddenly become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that Gawain was actually of the opposite gender! How does Sikes react?

Answer: Hmm...how come Sikes does not recognize Gawain as a guy? Either the guy needs glasses or he is just...toooooooo dense.

45) Kโ€™brak and Melinoe are in a happy relationship until Melinoe suddenly runs off with Freya. Kโ€™brak, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with Hโ€™mong and lives an unhappy life with Zagreus before following the wise advice of Gawain and finding true love with Suoh. What title would you give this story?

Answer:There are many titles that I would give this story. For once, I will start calling it 'Cancer Sticks ship is canon' Or... 'Creepy, weird, straight, homo, incest love story' or 'The advice of a pervert'

1) Sikes and Ravenna are playing strip poker... Freya walks in...everyone's reactions?

Answer: Awkward...and Freya might try to join in...

2) Kโ€™brak is forced to tell the scariest story ever happened to him(her)...how will it go?

Answer: Hmm...I suppose he had that one poison went wrong and turned into a chibi version of himself...

3) Melinoe is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a bet...what are everyone's reactions?

Answer: Awww, you're so cute, Melinoe!(?)

4) It's Halloween! Gawain and Murmur disguise into something that are exactly opposite to them...what are they disguising into?

Answer: Ah, a hermit and a sheep?

5) Izzy slaps Hโ€™mong for no reason...how will Hโ€™mong react?

Answer: Standing there like an idiot until someone shakes him out of it.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 pm

THIS is what results when boring relatives come over. Wrote this earlier while hiding from them in a closet (Not even kidding. I sat in the closet for an hour on my laptop, because my freaking mom and aunt get mad when I use tech while people are vising -.- And I was electronic deprived and bored, okay? xD)

I tried to Incorporated all Amaranth members in somehow, though I might have missed some, sorry :/ I might do one for Crimson Blades characters if I'm ever dying of boredom again. ^o^

WARNING: Its slightly long...

But, Without Further ado, I present,

The New Mage Guild: Fairy Tale Files.(see what I did there? :3)
Entry One:
Freya of the Ball

Once upon a time in the small kingdom of Amaranth, there was a wealthy widower named Gawain who married a beautiful emotionless woman as his second wife. Though she put on a kind face in front of her new husband, the new wife Issabella had only married for the manโ€™s money. He was utterly wrapped around her gorgeous looks and seemingly pleasant personality and bought everything the woman asked for, no matter how outrages.
Issabella also had two daughters, who were equally beautiful- and equally demanding of their step-father. The fair haired maidens Yulianna and Amaya were as skilled as their mother at pretending to be kind, and often got everything they wanted. They were spoiled rotten in the manโ€™s manor, and together with their mother, their demanding ways eventually had Gawain nearly broke.
They moved to a smaller house and dismissed most of their staff. Still, Issabella and her two spoiled daughters managed to milk presents and money from Gawain. The poor man was so completely under his wifeโ€™s control he never even realized just how much financial trouble he was in.
Of course, weโ€™re missing a key part of the story.
By his first wife, Gawain had had a beautiful young daughter, a girl of unparalleled goodness and innocence. The girl was called Freya and had lived in the shadow of her demanding new family for years, not receiving any of the gifts the other girls got. Though Gawain was under the illusion his daughter was in the same boat as his step-daughters, she was neglected, and things got worse when they moved and dropped their staff.
The Stepmother and her daughters forced the Freya into servitude, where she was made to work day and night doing household chores. After the girl's chores were done for the day, she would retreat to the empty and cold basement, filled with cobwebs and dust and all other creepy things she hated. There she would curl up near an old fireplace in an effort to stay warm. Freya bears the abuse thinking her father wishes it on her as well, not knowing that her step-mother controls the man completely. Soon after her father passes away, leaving Freya with the cruel step-family.
One spring, news of a grand ball is circulating through the kingdom. Word had it the King Browen couldnโ€™t be delayed any longer in having his son married, though the young Prince had done a fine job of distracting the King and keeping him otherwise occupied. Now though, King Browen and his court are eager to marry off the Prince. (Though the court only supports it because their King is more like a lazy musician than a ruler, and hope his song will soon take the throne.)
King Browen, rather than sort through willing girls for his son to court, decides to let the Prince Hโ€™mong hold the ball for all the worthy girls as a way to pick his own wife. What the King doesnโ€™t know is Prince Hโ€™Mong has a severe nervousness when talking to women, so simply invites nearly every female in the kingdom.
The day this decree is ordered is the day our story begins. Freya is busy sweeping out the small entrance hall of the home while Amaya and Yulianna gleefully tramp in and out of the hall, trekking more dirt.
The mail slot opens and a small creamy envelope falls onto the floor. Seeing that her step-sisters are busy, Freya grabs the envelope, noting in awe that the wax seal is stamped with the palace symbol.
Before she can crack even a peak, the step-sisters are screeching to Issabella that โ€˜FREYA IS STEALING YOUR MAIL MOTHER!โ€
Issabella rushes down stairs in an extravagant gown, much the opposite of Freyaโ€™s own dirty hand-me-downs, baggy and large on her slim frame. The Step-Mother snatches the envelope and opens it hastily, Yulianna and Amaya peering over her shoulders. They all squeal in unison while Freya stands idly by, wondering what the letter was about.
โ€œIโ€™ll need a new dress!โ€ Issabella was gushing, clenching the letter tightly, with a huge smile. โ€œAs will you both of course- if I canโ€™t marry him, itโ€™s best one of you do! If we can get into the royal line we will have money to spare!โ€
She rushed up the stairs, throwing the letter to the ground and shrieking in glee.
Freya timidly picked up the letter, reading it through quickly.

By decree of His Royal Majesty, King Browen, and his son Prince Hโ€™Mong,
You are hereby formally invited to the Courting Ball of his highness Prince Hโ€™Mong. Any young ladies who think they can woo the Prince, or be a suitable match, should report to the ball in your upmost of finery. Any young woman may attend-

Amaya swipes the invite before Freya can finish reading it, ripping it up.
โ€œYou wonโ€™t be needing to know those things,โ€ She says snootily.
โ€œYes,โ€ Yulianna agrees. โ€œAfter all, maids arenโ€™t invited!โ€
Freya tearfully argues that the invite welcomed anyone, and the girls just laugh and further taunt, โ€œBut what would you wear? Not those rags!โ€

The two step-sisters and the step-mother gleefully planned their wardrobes for the ball over the next few days, happily coasting in and out of the house with different assortments of finery, paying with the remains of her fatherโ€™s treasury, while Freya dejectedly continues her chores.
On the day of the ball, Issabella tosses a list of chores to be done onto Freya bed In the cellar where she lays in despair. As they depart to the ball, Freya cries.
Her tears bring two magical forms into shimmering life before her. Both are tall and thin, and are dressed very strangely. The blonde form is clad in loose clothes with pink wings strapped onto his back. The other, with brown hair, is wearing tight white pants and a pink tutu, along with a light blue shirt.
โ€œIs she food?โ€ The blond one asks, and the tutu one tuts disapprovingly.
โ€œDonโ€™t be sad,โ€ He says with a tremble in his voice. โ€œIโ€™m your Fairy Godmother, Sidney and Iโ€™ll make everything all better!โ€
โ€œAnd I am Lord of the Fairies, Cedar. Do you know if Sidney is a boy, a girl, or a food?โ€
After multiple tries, Sidney, Freyaโ€™s Fairy Godmother, manages to create a shimmering lacy white dress out of one of Freyaโ€™s old rags. He uses magic to clean the girls facial features and sweep up her hair until sheโ€™s a fair young maiden again, like she was born.
โ€œUm, could you tie these straps?โ€
Lord of the Fairies Cedar ties up the lacy ties on Freyaโ€™s back, then reaches back to forcefully move his strap-on wings in a flutter motion. Dust sprinkles onto Freyaโ€™s shoes and turns them into beautiful glass slippers.
โ€œThere! Now you can go to the ball!โ€ Sidney exclaims happily, but Freya frowns.
โ€œI donโ€™t have a ride.โ€
They go upstairs and Sidney turns her broom into a fancy wooden carriage. He shoves Cedar into the driverโ€™s seat and tugs off his wings which somehow turn into six little fairies. With a bit more of Sidneyโ€™s magic, the fairies are turned into four beautiful horses and two well-dressed footmen.
โ€œThere! Now you can enjoy the ball!โ€ Sidney says, satisfied. Freya nearly cries with joy, exclaiming many thank youโ€™s.
The Godmother tells Freya to enjoy the ball, but warned that she had to return before midnight, when the spells would be broken. Then he taps his tutu and disappears in a poof. The footmen help Freya into the coach and Cedar drives her to the ball.
At the ball, all of the guests are entranced by Freya, most especially Prince Hโ€™Mong. He requests to dance with her most of the night, not feeling as socially awkward with Freya as he does with other women. In turn, Freya is star struck by him, and only manages to remember Sidneyโ€™s warning about the spell a minute before midnight. She runs away from the Prince Hโ€™Mong, and manages to trip down the stairs in her haste, losing one of her glass slippers on the steps of the palace.
Prince Hโ€™Mong chases her, but outside the palace, the guards and him watch as only a simple country wench walks alone down the street . Hโ€™Mong pockets the slipper and vows to find and marry the girl to whom it belonged. Meanwhile, Freya find the other slipper hasnโ€™t disappeared, and keeps it as a memory, thinking she will never see the Prince again. Cedar, still hanging around(Now wearing his fairy wings again) uses a bit of magic to โ€˜poofโ€™ Freya back to her basement before departing.
Later that week, Prince Hโ€™Mong is in a frenzy, traveling all over the kingdom to try the slipper on every woman. When the Prince arrives at Freyaโ€™s home, the Amaya and Yulianna try in vain to win over the prince. Though they are beautiful, Hโ€™Mong doesnโ€™t even let them touch the slipper, distinctly remembering his Princess not having red hair. Even Issabella tries to get him to let her try the slipper, though itโ€™s much too small for her. Recognizing her chance, Freya sneaks out of the basement and asks if she might try, while the stepsisters taunt her. They hadnโ€™t recognized her at the ball and thought sheโ€™d stayed home all night doing chores. Of course, the slipper fits perfectly, and Freya produces the other slipper for good measure. Prince Hโ€™Mong then sweeps Freya off to the palace, and a socially awkward wedding ensues.
The evil step-mother turns out to not be so evil, just a stubborn woman who now knew she was wrong, and gives Freya her blessing, apologizing for her cruelty and moving off into the wilderness somewhere.
The fair-haired step-sisters each manage to find happier lives as well- Yulianna married a wealthy baker named Sikes who shared her secret love and talent with baking. She was ultimately kinder and happier and was invited to the palace for a place to stay, which she turned down.
Amaya found happiness with the captain of the guard, Gren, a man well used to rough and tough handlings and simply found the girl amusing. The married and lived just outside the palace walls.
Prince Hโ€™Mong did eventually become king, with Freya as his Queen, simply so his Father Browen could pursue his dream of being a musician.
Sidney the Fairy Godmother continued going around helping people, often the cause of enchanted plush toys running around the kingdom.
Cedar Lord of the fairies was last seen being coated in crystals and falling through the floor of a bar, and though everybody meant to retrieve him, no one ever really got around to it.

Basically everyone lived happily ever after.
THE END

**Based off Cinderella, if you couldn't tell. ^o^

I hope you enjoyed todays Feature presentation!

PS: This isn't really true to anyones characters personalities, it's not meant to offend though (: <3

"All around I see raining, things donโ€™t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow meโ€ฆ"
Boy, wonโ€™t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 am

Whoa... *enter slow applaud here*

Gawain and Issabella being married though omg the mental image

a girl of unparalleled goodness and innocence. The girl was called Freya a shutter ran down my spine.

Though the court only supports it because their King is more like a lazy musician than a ruler omg...

โ€œAnd I am Lord of the Fairies, Cedar. Do you know if Sidney is a boy, a girl, or a food?โ€ as if the mental image of Sidney in a tutu wasn't great enough omfg..

And then Freya and H'mong together in general hahahah

finally
and though everybody meant to retrieve him, no one ever really got around to it. that's it. you killed me.

That was awesome! Hahah, I really enjoyed it! Nice work! *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* \(โ—•ฯ‰โ—•โœฟ)/

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 am

Woah. *enter slow applaud here*

That was fantastic! You're a bloody goddess. Marry me. It was the bestest fanfic EVA! You need to write more x3 Hats off to you, you amazing mamaysingmabob <3333333 I LOVE YOU.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 am

Beautiful, beautiful, QueenJen... Remarkable. I love it a lot... Haha, H'mong/Freya is a nice pair, too... Layla, what is your decision now? Which one do you want to pair Freya with?

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 am

I'm applauding you, QueenJen! That was fantastic! I absolutely loved reading it. I was smiling and laughing all the way through. X3

If you ever decide on writing a fairy tale version of Crimson Blade, you could always go for a twisted Grimm fairytale. XD

Ah, so many new pairings are coming into my head! I blame you all and your fantastic characters.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 am

I heard this song today and it really reminded me of Ravenna so I decided to sing it. I hope you'll like it :) Just in case my Aussie-american-british accent is too difficult to understand, I'll stick the lyrics in here.

v Click below v

~*~Iris by Layla Winter~*~

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Last edited by Layla on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 am

Your voice is so soft and pretty o3o.
And your accent ;~;
Marry me okay <3
Haha XD

I kid I kid sorry, I couldn't help myself XD

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 am

I am crawling into a hole to die
That was lovely (ยด๏ผ›ฯ‰๏ผ›`)

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Awee Layla Layla Layla! you can draw AND sing??? That was so gorgeous ( ใ‚œโˆ€ใ‚œ)
And your the goddess not moi. (;

Thanks everyone for the story praise! Makes me feel so loved tehe <3
I for sure wanna make one for Crimson blades now!! :D Any requests for what FairyTale I do? I was thinking Aradia was right and a Twisted Grimm would be cool, but any input on which one?

Or, I guess, any other fanfic requests? I don't like doing homework ^o^

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Hmmm....I got a sudden idea of something to place here. You know how the manga have a sort of picture story for each chapter at the beginning? Well..would anyone be interested in me making a sort of story like that of the time between Sikes leaving where he lived with his sister to when he arrived at the guild? I'm sure a number of funny things would happen in his first time in places. XD
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm

B'daawwrrrr, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to listen to me sing. I really appreciate it. You're all wonderful and super nice. You made my day~ A million hearts to you all <3333

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Okay, so I wrote a fanfic for our roleplay... It is not based on any fairy tales. At least, it is not based on any fairy tales that I know of. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present...

A happy ending?

Once upon a time, there was a big kingdom, ruled by King Halibatore and his Queen. He was a good king, loved by many people and in turn, the King treasured his kingdom and vowed to protect them as well. The King and the Queen had two very handsome and talented sons - Prince H'mong and Prince K'brak.

Prince K'brak was always the better of the two. He was a very handsome prince. His beautiful gray eyes and his brilliant mind were what made girls fall in love with him at first glance. He knew a lot of things - from how to successfully lead an army to how to cook a decent meal. However, contradicting his beautiful face and his many talents, Prince K'brak had a heart made of ice - cold, arrogant and uncaring. He only loved the King, the Queen and his elder brother - Prince H'mong.

Prince H'mong was the exact opposite side of Prince K'brak. While not as intelligent and as sharp as his brother, Prince H'mong could be considered one of the kindest person out there. He helped others without asking anything in return, treating everyone like a friend and ready to make a sacrifice for others' sake. His smile was gentle, kind and caring. To sum up, Prince H'mong was a good leader. Both brothers were good leaders. Time went by and the Princes slowly grew up under their parents' watchful eyes.

When Prince H'mong turned 18 and Prince K'brak turned 16, the King and the Queen decided it was time for them both to get married... or at least, get a marriage contract. It was decided that Prince H'mong - the older of the two, would get married to Princess Freya - a Princess of a neighborhood kingdom. It was purely a political marriage, one that didn't contain any love from both party for the sake of the Kingdom. However, Prince H'mong didn't believe in a marriage without love so he decided to ask his parents for permission to see the Princess' face at least once before he married her.

"Eww, get away from me! What a creep! Guards! There's a stalker here!" That was the first thing Princess Freya said to him when she caught him watching her from a safe distance behind a big tree inside the kingdom. Strangely enough, it was what made him fall in love with her in the first place. Princess Freya was the first one that didn't treat him like he was some kind of glass, ready to break if one just touched it too hard.

Unfortunately for him, Princess Freya seemed to develop a dislike for him after that incident, tried to stay away from him as far as she could, scolding and yelling at him whenever he tried to talk to her. On the other hand, Prince K'brak's brilliance seemed to attract her as she spent more time with his brother than she did with her future husband - him.

It didn't take a fool to figure out that Princess Freya loved Prince K'brak and Prince H'mong was certainly far from a fool. He had seen that the wall his brother had built around himself slowly crumbled under the Princess' bright smiles and her sky blue eyes. Carefully hid his true feeling behind a smile, Prince H'mong suppressed his love for the kind Princess in order to ask his parents to transfer the contract from himself to his brother.

Fate didn't seem to be in his side. The contract was an important one and could not be transferred by any means. It was simply how it always had been and just because Prince H'mong wanted it didn't mean he could change it. The day for the wedding came and Prince H'mong with Princess Freya standing side by side next to each other. One with the expression of happiness and pain mixed into one while the other had the expression of absolute loathing. Prince K'brak missed the wedding.

Two years later, it was Prince K'brak's turn to marry a princess. This time, it was Princess Issabella. It was also a loveless marriage. The two barely knew each other enough to be considered acquaintances let alone husband and wife. Prince K'brak was jealous of his brother and kept sending Princess Freya those 'looks'. Prince H'mong, once again, recognized the look though he didn't say anything. He, unlike K'brak, knew that Freya was still in love with his brother dearly and that his relationship with Freya was tensed at best. However, Prince K'brak, finally had enough of this, searched for an evil witch - the Witch of Blood - Ravenna

"How may I help you, young Prince?" The witch asked with a devious smirk, already knew why the younger prince came all the way here. "I want to be able to love Freya without all these rules holding me down! Without my brother as a third wheel!" The witch chuckled and took out a blue rose from her hair. "Here, take this rose, young Prince. You will have to hurt your brother with this... just a drop of blood is enough..."

Prince K'brak, too eager to ask what the rose was for, agreed and without another word, he came back to the castle to search for his brother - Prince H'mong. "Brother, brother... check out what I just got..." Prince H'mong, still the honest and trustful person that he was, didn't even doubt his brother as he picked up the blue rose from K'brak's opened palm. "Ouch" The thorns cut his finger as a drop of blood fell on the rose.

"Arg" Pain shot through Prince H'mong's body as he knelt down and lost unconscious. Prince K'brak, confused as to why his brother was in pain and horrified at what he had done, screamed for the guards to come and help his brother and himself. For the next three months, Prince H'mong was infected with a strange disease. In the morning, he would wake up and act emotionlessly, like a doll or a robot, without an ounce of emotions on his face but when it was nighttime, the pain would begin. He would scream and beg to be released from the pain, wanting to die, yelling and cursing everyone that came near him like a wounded animal on the bed.

For three months, Prince K'brak was tortured by his guilt and regret. He had cried and begged for forgiveness but his brother was not really there to hear it. He decided to search for the witch once again. "So, young Prince? Has your wish been fulfilled? Princess Freya is almost belonged to you now, Prince K'brak..."

"You, you evil witch! I did not ask for this... this madness! Give me back my brother!" Prince K'brak yelled but the witch just smiled "It was the prize you have to pay because of your own selfishness and jealousy... It is also the prize you have to pay for your arrogance... There is nothing you can now do beside waiting for your brother's death, knowing that it is all your fault that he is in this state"

"Please take it back... I promise I will change! Just... just give me back my brother!" Prince K'brak broke down but the Witch just laughed and began to fade away "I am not a fairy, young prince... I don't have a way to 'take it back'... It is your choice and yours all alone to give your brother that cursed object... I suggest you come home fast... Your brother is dying after all"

With that, the Witch and her house disappeared, leaving Prince K'brak all alone in the dark. Running like he had never run before, Prince K'brak came back home just in time to hear the news "Prince H'mong will not live pass this evening..." Running toward his brother's room, Prince K'brak knelt down and apologized in tears "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This is all my fault... I'm sorry. Please live, brother... I promise I will not be jealous of you anymore... I promise I will let go of Freya... just hang on..."

"It's too late... I can already feel my strength slipping away from me...Promise me something, K'brak... When you prepare to do something in the future, always remember that your actions have consequences... think of others around you, too..." With shaky fingers, Prince H'mong brushed a tray of hair out of Prince K'brak's face and placed a kiss on his forehead "Take care of Freya for me...and become a good king. As for Issabella, let her choose her own path... she doesn't deserve to be stuck in this... K'brak, I forgive you..."

That was Prince H'mong's last words as he died, leaving his brother behind. Suddenly, the wind blew gently and from H'mong still warm corpse, a violet butterfly appeared. "Brother..." Prince K'brak breathed and carefully took the butterfly with him. His brother still remained by his side even after he was dead. After that, Prince K'brak and Princess Freya re-married and became a good king true to his promise with his brother, Princess Issabella returned to her kingdom safely and overall, everyone lived happily ever after... or did they?

The End

So, what do you think about it? Is it bad? I am planning to do a sequel but I am not too sure about that... should I continue to write more?
Last edited by The Black Death on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:20 pm

GGgggggaaahhh Q~~~~~Q OMGGGAAAA!!!! x.x x.x x.x TURKEY!

Holy mother of balls (the balls you hold and play with, not the other balls.) That was so good! It was like asdfghjkl gurrr too many feels. can't form proper sentences. It was really good, so sad and burrdumchick. You should definitely write more! Poor H'mong!!!

@Eyliel
I made it up all by myself :D :D :D Love me!

@Everyone
This is the new 'Death's Daughter' (the Take Over): Image

Random but this reminded me of Ravenna: Image

P.S. I'll be removing and/or recreating some Take Overs.

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!