Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Delirium

Delirium

a part of “Delirium”, a fictional universe by Adoration.

The most dangerous sicknesses are those that make us believe we are well... So what do you do, when you do the unthinkable; You fall in love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Delirium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Delirium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 am

I thought emailing would be a bit creepy. I wouldn't want people knowing my email from this website. I guess if she made it public...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 am

I do that at times confidence, but that isn't the issue - my issue is that when I try to get on the website, it lets me stay for a bit, and then kicks me off saying that the website somehow cannot be found.
In this post alone, I had to press 'go back a page' about twenty times just so i could finish this :| really pissing me off.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 am

LOL, Erik, that would be extremely creepy. o_o but you can explain how you found it? Either that, or say goodbye to her :( I'll even write a lament song for her.

Oh wow, that... really sucks! Maybe it's the browser? It's not happening for me in Chrome... Grrrr, file a complaint! We want to talk to JokerofSpades!

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mituna on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

So, we lost two people and are missing one. That doesn't sound too good. I can try talking to some people I know but they're don't RP in this site so I'm not sure they'll join.

@Joker: The same thing happened to me on Google Chrome but in my case it just wouldn't let me on the site anymore. I started using Safari after that but after I cleared my cookies and other stuff on Chrome, it worked for me once again.

Mituna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm

RPGateway's being sassy again? PUNISH IT. Occasionally, it'll constantly log me out whenever I go to another page, which is a pain in the ass. Hope it stops misbehaving on you.

We lost two people? And one is AWOL? For shame! Bawwhwh.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

I have so far cleared my cookies, but it continues to happen. May take different measures.

Edit.
This new style is really messing me up - hard to join roleplays when I don't know where I'm looking >.<

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Holy crap. I come back and apparently the site's been taken over by aliens.

...also, what the heck are "bundles"?

Hey Joker, have you tried emptying your cache? Not sure if it would do anything, but it kind of similar to clearing cookies, so. Yeah, my logic sucks.

Anyway, I'll try to put up a Ginny post in the meantime. Hope you are well, Ado, and that the surgery is going swimmingly. Or as swimmingly as surgeries can go.
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:19 am

Wait, who said anything about aliens? Huh? I'm so lost and confused....and I need to get my ass in gear and post, I just.....Idk. My brain never wants to work whenever I try to post here in Delirium. No idea why...
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:22 pm

The aliens! The aliens, I say! Site went kaboom and metamorphosized!

Okay, so I'm exaggerating. Layout is only slightly (?) different, but I'm still rather boggled. What can I say? I'm easily boggled.

On the topic of Caroline, I guess she's still part of the Makota family? Only, unlike the other members of the family, we're kind of...jointly controlling her?

Or is she a nonentity?

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Grak. Christy has not responded to my PM's yet.

I guess we control Caroline directly. Perhaps she, ah, has a bad encounter with the Regulators? That'd certainly get some drama moving and allow her an exit in one move. Unless people are averse to killing characters off.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 am

According to her profile, she was last active almost a month ago. So, two/three members down, and GM is still recovering from surgery... This does not bode well. D: Hopefully, the roleplay won't stagnate too much with so many people gone.

Anyway, I'll try to get Ginny's post up soon. Keep the blood flowing. Hang in there, guys!

On another note, killing off Caroline? That's some pretty intense drama. Personally, I'm not adverse to it, although we probably shouldn't do anything drastic just yet. Missing members, and all. D:

EDIT:

Ginny's post is almost finished! Also, I've put up a post in Roleplayers Wanted. Hopefully we'll get some replies?

EDIT x2:

And...posted. Ugh, it feels so weird to be controlling someone else's character. I know she's an NPC, but still... xP

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 pm

I really hope this isn't dead :'(

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

It's looking that way, given the distinct dearth of people in critical roles.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 pm

:( I've been hovering around hoping that people would return but it isn't looking that way...

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:58 pm

:( NOOO! We've barely begun the drama!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 pm

By no means is all lost. I'm in an RP (not on this site) that went into a yearlong hiatus. Of course, now it's falling south again...but it still started back up.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey guys! I'm back.. I've talked to Erik a bit about getting back in, and I hope we can get things running again!(:
Sorry it took me so long, luckily I've sorted out mostly everything that was going on, and I'm glad to be back.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 am

Yay, Christy's back! *tackle hug*

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:48 am

Hooray :D Now all awe need is for everyone else to show up xD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!