Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Celebrity Rankings

Celebrity Rankings General Chat

a part of “Celebrity Rankings”, a fictional universe by UniqueYetUnoriginal.

Cashew Hotel, the best hotel out there, only for the biggest celebrities, with the highest security in the world. Supposedly. When someone starts a website dishing out all the celebrity gossip, how will you react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Celebrity Rankings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Celebrity Rankings General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Don't explode, you'll get all over the Night Club and we don't want that! D:
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Lol, then we should start soon~
*gets impatient and starts to walk in circles*
Otherwise the night club shall be a janitor's worst nightmare~ mwaha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm sorry! I'm almost finished with my girl! I just have to do her history now, and then she's finished. I apologize for the wait, I know I'm the one holding us up -.-

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Alright Everly's done, hope you like her! Sorry again for taking so long. I always put too much work into my characters, haha.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 am

I AM GOING TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST WITH YOU!

I am a straight, heterosexual girl...
and I would tot-ally hit that. 0-0 lol. I love her~ :3 if I was a straight guy, I'd like, stalk her- oh wait, I am playing a straight guy... MWAHAHA, prepared to get stalked. >:D

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 am

Lmfao, why thank you I worked extreeemly hard on her. Go ahead and stalk away, I'm honored(;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 am

Alright. First off I love your girl and secondly I'm going to sit down and do my guy right now, No excuses. :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 am

Alright, finished my guy, finally, hope you like him :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am

I just have to say that Matt Dallas over all is very attractive. :P His eyes and smile are awesome~
A-hem *clears throat* moving onto the character...
I'm going to be honest, his name reminds me of Fin off of Adventure Time. If my characters ever get to meet yours, be prepared to be the butts of their jokes. 0_0 But I really like him. :P
You guys are the only characters I've seen. :o I wish I could see others. :3 Phew~ I want to start~ >o<

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Woah this escalated whilst I was sleeping/at school xD
Almost done, I shall create my character(s) (which I have been procrastinatingxD) then make a post and bhwala, we may begin:)

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Being as smart as I am, I posted in the wrong place xD
Shall fix that :)

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Rawr~ I shall also post! *excitingly starts to type*
Blah, I'm so tired~ XD I have off of school yet I had to go to a competition for my sports team~ Blah. X)

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm

@yahoo I know right, he's way too attractive, and it's the name right

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Lol.
Anyways, I posted, I hope it's alright~ If you have any complaints please tell me and I will fix it~ :P

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Red sounds like quite the charmer!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Okay, so I posted and want to apologize for the shitty quality. -.- Hadda type it all on my phone.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Loll, I reply after a few more people post. :3

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:17 pm

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

:( I made a post that was like, 1000 words long. It took me HOURS to make! And when I pressed submit, it said I WASN'T LOGGED ON!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Oh Em Gee~ I know how that feels~
I'm so sorry. :( I hope you get it back, can you press the back button? It works on google chrome and firefox, but if you have internetexplorer than you're screwed. :/

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm screwed cuz I have internet explorer :((

Oh well, I made another one. It isn't NEARLY as good though *sniffles*
I'm just gonna...go cry in the corner now. *runs to the corner of the strip club and cries*

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!