Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Celebrity Rankings

Celebrity Rankings General Chat

a part of “Celebrity Rankings”, a fictional universe by UniqueYetUnoriginal.

Cashew Hotel, the best hotel out there, only for the biggest celebrities, with the highest security in the world. Supposedly. When someone starts a website dishing out all the celebrity gossip, how will you react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Celebrity Rankings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Celebrity Rankings General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 pm

lol, the strip club? XDD Are you going to make it rain there with your tears? XDD
and your post is fine, in fact, I like the interactions with my lil reddy. XD I'll post once everyone else does. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Maybe I will make it rain!
...Now that I think about it, since we're talking about a strip club that's a loaded question O.o

And thank you for thinking my post is exceptional. ~.~ It's just not extraordinary.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Loll~ XD We need one more person to post and then I will post~ lol.
And your post is perfect~ :P

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Come on people! Post please, already getting restless to post again!

And perfect? ^.^ I wouldn't call it perfect per say. But since we're calling it that...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 pm

If no one posts by tomorrow, then I shall post my reply~ :3 I just hope that everyone posts by then. ^3^

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey guys, sorry about not posting yet but I was totally lost of Finn, so then I i just changed the way the public sees him, The short version is in the public I made him a complete badboy, anyway I'll definitely post today sometime

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Alright, posted, hope more than just YooHoo, gezzy and I get to posting though, I'm still excited for this to really get going (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

So uh... BleedingLover, I took a look at your icon, and I must ask...
ARE YOU A FAN OF BIGBANG TOO? :O

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Lol! Seeing that Korean is my frist language, I'm 100% Korean and I live in Korea *excuse my sarcasm* ..... I.Am. A. Huge. V.I.P! Mainly G-Dragon and T.O.P with their sexy eyes! God, I love them. Sorry.... fangirling..... again. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm

0o0
I am also Korean~ I'm only half though. :P My mom was born in Busan and moved to the US when she was 16. :3 I love BIGBANG as well~ :D
My favorite members are Taeyang (he has a hot ass body) and GD as well. XD I'm not to crazy about TOP's looks, but man, he has a sexy voice. XD I am also fangirling Lol
What's your favorite song by them? :o

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I love them all! But I love Crayon by G-Dragon, Turn it up by T.O.P, Wedding Dress by Taeyang, and Wings by Daesung. But, together FANTASTIC BABY and my frist one I every heard growing up, Haru Haru.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 am

OOh, we have similar tastes. ^^ I also like Crayon by GD, and Wedding Dress by Taeyang. The first thing I heard from them was beautiful hangover, even though it was a Japanese single; but I have to second Fantastic Baby- TOP's rap in there was freaking awesome~ XD I haven't really heard anything from Daesung, but I love his voice. I like Strong Baby by Seungri and Don't Go Home by TOP and GD. :3 I also really like Bad Boy by them. XD I think Daesung looks hotter with blonde hair though. x3 Also, I like I need a girl by Taeyang- it was actually the first song I could translate into Korean. :P (without my mom's help... -3-*)

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:44 pm

I shall post once Miss_Dreamer has posted, and not straight away. Don't hold me to that. xD She probably has already posted but I'm not bothered to check so..

ANYWAYS. Sorry for not being an active GM for the past couple of days, stuff I knew wold happen but forgot to mention unexpected stuff popped up,and I was busy. So yeah. xD

O.o I have no Korean blood in me at all, as far as I know, so I'm just going to be the awkward third wheel, stumbling along your conversation. Don't mind me, and all my Irishness. cx

Hey, isn't Psy from Korea? I bet I've gotten this all wrong now and he's from Australia or something xD Oh well, I'mstill using this gif.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 pm

It's okay UnigueYetOriginal! I too, am not Korean. Not in the slightest. But hey, I'm Irish(Well, half Irish, some Scottish, probably some mexican, and then a lot of American), so let's not be the third wheels and form our own little Irish gang!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 pm

ooooohhh, can i join your little Irish gang? I mean I'm Australian but my Granddad was from Ireland, or at least his parents were from there :D It totally counts!

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

I definitely approve of this whole 'Irish Gang' business.. xD And ali you can definitely join our Irish Gang :D

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Sure you can join our little gang! After all, if there's only two people, it's not really a gang. More of a duo honestly :P

What should our name be? We could be 'The Leprachauns'! Fighting evil with pots of gold and rainbows!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!