Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Game of Alter Egos

A Game of Alter Egos

a part of “A Game of Alter Egos”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A one-on-one roleplay between Monochrome and Jakuri-chan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Game of Alter Egos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Game of Alter Egos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 am

Jakuri: So I saw. XD Ah, I'll reply to The Mozaik Role tonight, and keep waiting on the Pokémon roleplay.

Kiku: Jakuri has a rather short attention span herself~

Eva: Mm, I-I have to agree. . . .

Jakuri: Yep, attention span of a squirrel!

Kiku: You think she'd defend herself.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:46 am

Chro: Well, I probably won't get much roleplaying done today since I don't have this Sunday off.

Ryu: Because she dropped precious goods and smashed them my accident~!

Nikolas: Because she was watching TV~!

Chro: They had anime on when usually they just have BBC News! I was really happy and then I dropped everything T_____T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:48 am

Jakuri: Oh Chro. . . . XD I work most every Sunday anyway, happily I got a post done tonight.

Kiku: Dropping things, sounds like something Eva would do.

Eva: I-it is something I've done.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

Chro: I usually have my Sundays off so that was a bummer.

Ryu: I think she's paying extra care now.

Niko-tan: *groans* I can't believe Ryu hugged me. Eugh.

Ryu: Oh come on. You liked it~

Niko-tan: Hugs are for bears and young children.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 am

Jakuri: *sighs* I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure if I can continue on with The Mozaik Role at the moment, I just sit there and I stare at the roleplay now trying to think of something to type, I have my fingers on the keys and...nothing comes.

Eva: ....braindead/block.

Kiku: I have had many of those instances....

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Chro: It's fine. It took me ages to reply in the first place. By the way, for this whole week, I'm moving house so it will take me a while to type up posts.

Ryu: We will all work hard to finish Chro's posts and everything will be up and running by next Monday.

Niko-tan: Till then, not many posts, we're afraid.

Chro: I'll try though. I was also thinking that maybe we could bring some Alter NPCs into this, as in other Other Selves, really. For example, Evande or Kiku could be walking around somewhere and people could randomly come up to them and say odd things. Or Niko-tan and Ryu could see someone and suddenly say hello or freeze on the spot in some cases. I thought it would be rather interesting for people of their past to pop up.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:40 am

I'm going to try to rewrite my last post in this I think on Saturday, I was never real happy with how it turned out. >.>;;

Also, I 'm good with the idea of Alter NPCs.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:20 am

I finally have my Internet connection back so I'll be posting tonight after work. Sorry it took so long~

I think I'll bring the Alter NPCs into my next post too.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 am

It's all right, and I'm sorry I still haven't replied to The Mozaik Role.... I seriously cannot write for Rii at the moment. x_x

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Well, if you want, I can mess up the post order and post again in the Mozaik Role.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:50 am

I'm not sure that would solve the problem, I've been trying for days to write a post for Rii.... And I can't muster up much of anything. ._.''

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm not sure either. I was actually thinking of abandoning the Mozaik Role as I feel like every post for Eden and Eric is forced out instead of being more free-flowing as ideas come to mind, like this roleplay, and the Mozaik Role has started to feel like a chore. However, if I did abandon it, I have another idea and invitation for you and Tsukiakari. But it would have to be with more people.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 am

Gonna agree with you there, sadly the Mozaik Role did start to feel like that. >.< I think what happened for me though was that it started to go slow, so the longer the gaps became between postings, the harder it became for me to actually write for Rii. Eventually, it led to me not being able to write for her at all. Which is a shame, but it happens. I felt like I could've done better for Rii too.... Anyway, what was the idea you had?

I might know a few roleplayers offhand who could possibly be up for a another good roleplay to join in on.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!