Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carrick the Steady.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:26 pm

Carrick smiled and nodded as the man disappeared. He looked over at the new comer and wandered over to her. He towered above the tiny girl with a grim look before turning his back to her and making his way back over to the fire and Herion.
"We have a rabbit left. Help yourself."
He said with his back still turned and pointed at the cooked rabbit laying on the rock beside the fire. He went to the opposite end of the cave and took a seat across from Kurotsume where he could see the entrance clearly.

The giant had pondered about going after Yani, but it was useless. The cat was invisible and almost impossible to track for him. Not being a tracker by trade at all. If it needs help. It'll be back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:37 pm

Lacuna ate half of the small deer before Yani came back with a second one, tearing strips of flesh off with the help of her knife. She looks up and smiles as Yani comes back, still invisible.

Thank you Yani.

In her mind, Yani mumbles something about a wolf with an axe and Carrick. Lacuna secures the new deer on Yani's back, and picks up the cooked deer to take back with her. Yani runs ahead, turning visible before coming into the group's view. Lacuna takes her time with the cooked deer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rynalys560 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:55 pm

" Thank you kindly" Ryn said, taking the rabbit and sitting down comfortably on a log, not being the least bit intimidated by Carrick's large stature. " Are any of you coming from Stormgail? There was quite an interesting event there yesterday. Unfortunatly I don't have an clue as to what happened and my teacher would be dissappointed in me if I didn't get his supplies in the market without good reason"

Rynalys560
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:16 pm

When the new one was still eating Carrick sat back down in his corner near the fire. Herion walked past and sat down next to him.

Kurotsume was now up and she was looking around as if wondering where she was. A quiet girl. Carrick nodded to himself hoping that Lacuna and Yani would come back soon. He wanted to continue on his path back to Ravenport. That's when he could finally go his own way. Sure, they were handy to have around, but still. He was a private person.

Carrick wasn't always that way. He used to be a friendly, kind and gentle person. He had a brother once, Alistar. When he died Carrick was crushed and dedicated his life to the Crown. He vowed never to let anyone in again.

It was time to get going. He was starting to hurt inside again and he couldn't let that happen. Alistar was gone, he couldn't do anything about.

The giant got to his feet and looked around at the people in the party before picking up his Axe and started to make his way out of the cave.

"It's time to go. Kurotsume come with me. Elf, put out the fire. Lacuna can catch up. Pacifist, good luck."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:32 am

OOC: I guess you missed the part about Yani coming back quickly...

Lacuna and Yani reached the cave just as the others were setting out. Without a word, they left the other deer Yani had brought down for the wolf-man in case he should show again, or for any other scavengers who might decide to take it. Lacuna glanced at the girl. A mage? Is there a new school around here? Cursing herself for not having paid more attention to this portion of her area, she decides not to bother the girl. Stopping the foolish war between humans was more important. She looks to Carrick.

Are we ready to go then?

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:55 pm

Carrick looked over at Lacuna as she and Yani approached him as he and Kurotsume walked away. He glanced back at her as she spoke.
"Yes, onward to Ravenport. It is still a few days journey away and we didn't make much progress the last few."
He replied slowly. This brought him to reflect upon the battle. He looked over to the blood hungry assassin to his right and nodded ahead as they made eye contact.
"Scout ahead. Kill anyone that sees you. Or anyone that won't get you noticed. Report back every six hours."
The warrior woman nodded to him and took off. She looked excited. Carrick looked back at Lacuna. Herion was quickly on his way. His mind wandered momentarilly to the new girl. She was not his concern.

Then, he started to wonder why he had made these three and Yani his concern. A quick shake of his head cleared the thought so they could continue on.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cryc on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:46 pm

Cryc fell into step beside them, as yet unoticed. She had spent the night wandering the woods outside the cave, and had watched the happenings from a ways off.
I must not fear,
fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear,
And it will pass through me.
When the fear is gone,
There will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Cryc
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiskis on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:09 pm

Leona sat silently her pink hair danced smoothly around her back, her knee pressed against her chest, she sat on a log that arched over a rippling lake, her other leg dangled over the edge of the lake, her foot just missing the water's surface. On her back sat two small, cute, butterfly wings

her mostly black outfit fit neatly on her body, the colored edges draped over the back of the log, and flickered in the gently breeze, her golden eyes examined the area, a light fog drifted across the water, diminishing her ability to see.

Kiskis
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!