Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

White Group.

White Group.

a part of “White Group.”, a fictional universe by Bosch.

A Steampunk Western RP about a group of Thieves and Assassins. Storytellers who like epically long posts are the target group. We’re all about dark situations and character development.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “White Group.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: White Group.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Okay I am done writing mine, I just have to get it from paper to computer.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Very good Machete I'm assuming Add has read it. Poor old Puck, hopefully his death redeems his mistakes. Jenner is going to hit with train full of guilt over this one.

About the Ruby thing no worries, an interesting inclusion and makes sense for why she'd risk so much to go to New Mesa.

Add- take your time man. I'm pretty swamped this week and weekend. Odds are I won't have new jobs up until early next week at the earliest.

Both of you

Also while I won't kill your characters (at this point it would be a total dick move) everyone else that does not have a CS is fair game during the battle. I assure you going into the sequel we will have a dramatically reduced cast list. It's actually kind of sick in a way coming up with cool ways to wipe out our cast. Ideally I want situations were you are genuinely torn between what to do so your actions kind results in the deaths.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 am

Still alive everybody?

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Still here!! Anticipating the coming climax!!!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Sorry. My mother decided we are going to New Orleans and I am planning and paying for the whole thing. I have it done I just need to get my energy up to actually type it up. Sorry for the delay. I really really want to finish this thing. I'm just a very different person when school starts up again (Lazy as hell.)

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:56 am

No worries man enjoy "The Big Easy" (that what they call it right) just wanted to make sure you were were still here. You know I'm kind of a needy GM.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:06 pm

I added quite a bit, but am still not done. I'll finish it tomorrow.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 am

No worries Add. I still haven't read it on account of not wanting to ruin anything.

The next set of missions will be a lot shorter with a faster turn around from me.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:43 pm

I slept yesterday! Wha who. Anyway I'll get it done.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Any idea on an ETA Add?

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm really sorry this is taking me so long. I had a couple of excuses, but I am all out it's just pure laziness. Anyway, I am not leaving this fucking computer until I finish this thing.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

No probs man, I know you got a lot on. It's the annoying GM side of me expressing its need to prod.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Okay I added 600 more words, but yeah it's not getting done tonight. Tomorrow though for sure.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:31 pm

No probs Add.

I'm already thinking about the sequel but so much is up in the air until we get this RP concluded. I don't even know who is going to be alive for a sequel, or if a sequel would even be possible.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Done!!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED I FINISHED I FINISHED. FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH.

Whew. Anyway I really liked this one. I am really sorry it took so long though. It definitely was not worth the wait.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:23 am

Good work Add I didn't know what way you'd take it. Still mission success puts the war effort on a better footing. Shame about Tarkan though, guess alls fair in love and war though.

I'll get new jobs up when I'm near the 'puter.

The next jobs are going to be shorter and less precise in terms of targets as we're in a war after that the jobs will be more like situations you have to deal with. I'm interested to see how this works out.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 am

Boom we’re at War.

So these are going to work a little different.

Add your post should end with Gretch’s main force arriving from the North.

Machete yours should end with Ruby reaching the ground.

From there I’ll give you more situations to deal with. It’s up to you guys how much interaction there is between the characters. Both will have their own objectives though.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Cool, i'll get to work then.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 am

Now worries Add. Machete I assume you’re still out there.
I’m going to away from the 26th to the 31st so if possible could you get your posts in before the 26th so I can give you something to work on while I’m away?

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Course, I got it planned out just need to write it down.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!