Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Color Coded

Color Coded

a part of “Color Coded”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

People with powers are detected with different colors and labeled. Many are killed. What happens when a new threat arrives? (More details inside. spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Color Coded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Color Coded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Color Coded"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Color Coded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Can I reserve the little girl's older sibling, and the power level seven?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Can I reserve a level 5 male?
High up past dizzy vacua above the spheres of light and darkness
Their eyes are upon us, we who are the people of the city on the hill
Those who are greedy and hungry have seized upon our world
Come, chosen ones, take the fate of the world in your hands
The sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning
Asphodel Meadows is calling!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Yup, but may I ask, just so I know, Do you want the level seven to be male or female?

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Both female, please. And thanks!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

May I have six female and male for siblings ?C:
(If not then just the girl)

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:25 pm

May i reserve a Level 5 Female?
Image Image
Tumblr:
http://fokko-fennekin.tumblr.com/

Pesterchum:
psychicBastard or monochromeDreameater

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 pm

So, I know that we're ignoring that Lakeside is a Catholic community, but can I have my character live nearby the Chapel in the Woods and work there? I'm not making him Catholic or anything, but since he's level 5 and people apparently don't see those very often, I want to have him sort of hidden away.

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Can I reserve a level 6 male
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

I would like to reserve a level 4 male
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 pm

This looks very cool, could I reserve a level 4 female please?

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aaronace52 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

I had already set up my character, I don't know if you can see or find it because I'm not even sure if it was sent to you but I'm thinking about a level 6 male to be reserved for my but I didn't notice someone else had already requested that spot, it's up to you to decide which ever one to be the level 6, but anyway, it sounds like a good roleplay, it'd be nice to give it a whirl. Consider my character and go over him please, I'd appreciate it and thank you

Aaronace52
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luxe on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 am

Can I reserve a level 5 female?
тσ∂αу ѕнє'ѕ тυяηιηg ѕιχтєєη
єνєяуσηє is ѕιηgιηg, вυт ѕнє ¢αη'т ѕєєм тσ ѕмιℓє
тнєу ηєνєя gєт ραѕт αямѕ ℓєηgтн...
нσω ¢συℓ∂ тнєу α¢т ℓιкє єνєяутнιηg ιѕ αℓяιgнт?

Luxe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 pm

I love the gone series! Also I applied for a female level 3. I hope my application was OK, I used a real person but it doesn't show the power. Is that all right?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 pm

To All: yup, reserved everything.
To Fallen: I decided that there should/can be two siblings (one male and one female) that is what you meant by sibling?
To Aaronace52, I don't know. The person did reserve first. It had better be a pretty darn good character.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm

May I reserve a level 4 female please (I notice this spot is still currently open) I will have a character sheet up tomorrow after work if thats okay (about half six pm british time)

Also Haas33 I think I may have rp'd with you before? Could be wrong though lol
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

I was more or less going to make my female and my male twins basically lol.
I see you made my male the sibling of the young girl.
I'll try and work with that lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiPjAW 0x3 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 am

Now, I like this idea. Is there a spot open for a level 4 male?

I'll submit a character sheet to so you can see if his "powers" match the level I'm requesting, or if I need to go a step down.

RiPjAW 0x3
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:43 am

May I reserve a Level Three male?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 pm

To Belynta: I feel as if I have Rped with you before. I want to say it was in 24 elements? Does that sound familiar?
To Fallen: My mistake. I hope it doesn't inconvenience you...I must have read it wrong.
To Ripjaw: The powers look good except I'm a little confused as how pain suppression is linked to his power? If it is a completely different power, then I don't feel as if that is a level four power. I accepted it, but I just need some clarity.
To all: I know I do have it that weapons are necessary on the character sheet, but I probably didn't think that thru. Here, let me give some more detail about this location.

Lakeside is a very very small gated community. In that aspect, cars are rarely used. oddly enough, golf carts are a popular mode of transportation and so is bikes. Sometimes people even walk because everything isn't tat far from each other. There is no bus to the school, you just walk there. Because I really don't feel like incorporating school into this rp at the moment, lets just say that this is during the summertime.

Because this is a gated community and people know each other, normally kids and anybody just goes wherever as long as it is inside the gates. People would just walk around late at night for no good reason. This is a very quiet community. Parties are not common, but if there are it isn't at the house, it is at the docks. Alcohol is only seen inside homes (sold outside gates) and people rarely have weapons.

This is how Lakeside normally is. However, when it gets further into the rp, people will start hunting others down, acquiring weapons. The whole entire town becomes backwards. I sort of want it to start out completely innocent, and then turn completely upside down. So in the beginning, people rarely go out of the house with a cellphone let alone a gun or knife. As the rp progresses, you would be a fool to walk out alone unprotected.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!