Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Necropolis

The Necropolis

a part of “The Necropolis”, a fictional universe by NorthernSoul.

The undead take over Victorian London.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Necropolis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Necropolis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Snuff is this tobacco which you sniff, it was quite popular in Victorian times.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Lovechanning, Sam is on his feet and no one is checking his wounds. He also told your character in my last post that he was okay, just stuck. He's not critically injured or anything, he just had one leg jammed up under the tipped omnibus.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monroe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

Yep, and can we keep OOC to the OOC thread please!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry about the wandering OOC, @monroe- sorry I was confused by some of the posts where there was too much blood. Will edit then

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Sorry for the lack of activity over the past couple of days, folks. I've been quite busy at uni. But I've posted and hopefully our characters will have a chance to get acquainted with one another some time soon.

Perhaps they head over to Rebecca's house (which, for the sake of convenience, could be nearby) and hide out there as they realise London is going to hell...? Thoughts?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 pm

I figured her place would be good since it is likely big-ish and give them time to regroup. Sort of why I set up her carriage and such in case we wanted a way out for everyone.

I am good with whatever the group would like.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Come on people, what happened?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Working on a post! I was behind and have a house concert tomorrow. I swear it is coming.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Sorry I forgot to put a little warning out, I was suddenly swamped with work. I have a break coming up so I should be posting relatively frequently.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:24 pm

I was waiting to see if others would reply in response to the arrival and/or LadyNd's post. I shall start working on my post :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:12 pm

I will try and get a post up soon but seriously guys, is no one else still around? If you're planning to drop out a quick PM at the very least would be appreciated. Otherwise Monroe, Skulls and LadyNd- are you OK to carry on regardless? I'll bring in another character or two to bulk things out...

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 pm

I am good to continue.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah, I'm good. If we've got at least a couple of people who really are wanting to participate, I may submit another character as well, perhaps a bit further into the plot.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Sorry guys my frustrating week is capping off with an absolutely shit day. I will get a post up for my characters this weekend. Right now I am off to drink wine until I fall asleep :P

Sorry for the delay.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Hey guys, I'm leaving Sunday afternoon for a week of work-related training. The barracks I'll be staying in don't have internet, so I will not be around till next Friday night.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Sorry I held things up for almost a week. I'm still at training but found a McDonald's with free wifi! I most likely won't be able to post again till this weekend when I get back home, but at least now you guys don't have to wait on me.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 pm

No worries Monroe- thanks for finding the time to post! Hope you're enjoying your training- what does it involve? Your mention of a barracks sounds intriguing...

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:08 am

Sorry haven't been checking the OOC but obviously as I'm posting I'm happy to continue, I really love the idea and I don't want it just die before we start!

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 pm

I actually am quite enjoying my training. Yesterday was defense tactics, the day before was first aid and a lesson on con-games. Today was hostage negotiations and tomorrow will be a turn at the shooting range. Certainly not dull! The barracks are not as appealing as the curriculum, but they're livable.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:59 am

Ohmygosh Monroe that sound awesome! How is shooting? I really want to give it a go one day.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!