Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Necropolis

The Necropolis

a part of “The Necropolis”, a fictional universe by NorthernSoul.

The undead take over Victorian London.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Necropolis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Necropolis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Alas, shooting got canceled when testing for our officers took longer than expected. Fortunately the class was kind of just a bonus and not something I'll ever need to know in my current line of work. I prefer to leave firearms to the professionals, which I'm sure makes the world a slightly safer place for everyone else :-p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monroe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:02 am

Ha ha :L Yeah, the world would also be safer if I never go near one!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm

So I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to post. If no one does by the weekend I will post.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:01 pm

I'm going to post tomorrow- I have the morning off from A&E so will definitely get a post in then...

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Okay, sounds good :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 pm

>_< Bless your heart. I'm glad we've got people like you who are willing to do that kind of work. I couldn't do it! I'll stick to prisons, methinks.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 pm

I'll try to get in a post. I've been down with gastric problems all week, so I'll try to get myself off the couch and get something out this weekend.

Ugh, commute on weekends is going to be a pain.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

*cough*

Anyone? It's been almost two weeks since anyone's posted anything. I'm still on board with this game if anyone else is and wants to focus on a smaller group and work on the dynamics of a small-party plot.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Me too. I was waiting as Northern said they were posting. I imagine things got busy. I shall work on a post. Assuming we aren't the only two still posting.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:26 pm

I will be posting tonight, I was waiting for others! Just need to proof-read and edit my next post.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Just quickly - can I assume their is tea and biscuits etc. out on the table already or mention someone bringing it out?

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm

I don't see why not :) servants would be NPC's and good hosts would have them coming out

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Alright I will have my post up tomorrow. Glad to see people are still around. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 pm

So....hello? Did we lose everyone?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 pm

I hate to do this to everyone, but this pace is too slow for me. I'm going to formally withdraw from this game. However, if there are people who still wish to continue, I will stay along long enough for my character to be killed off by zombies.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Sat May 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Yes it is moving slowly but I'd just like to apologise as I don't get too much of a chance to sit down to write. I'm still up for it though, I can try and post tonight. I've not had a chance till now.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Sun May 12, 2013 4:28 pm

I was just thinking as I am struggling to move the story along much in my post other than Basil introducing himself, would a small hoard trapping them inside/breaking into the house move this along? I wouldn't write it now but just a suggestion, I will post a short paragraph of Basil introducing himself.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed May 15, 2013 7:47 am

I will work on a post today.

Northern is caught up in finals and will be back in a week or so when they are done and things have settled down again.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun May 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Alright I finally posted. That was tough and I struggled to put something together as I did not have much to go on.

Anyway there it is.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:44 am

Have we lost Monroe as well? I've been waiting for them to post something with Sam?

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!