Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias

Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias

a part of “Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias”, a fictional universe by HansenetteHeart.

World order has fallen. The Government rules all. Technology has become our master. Individuality is no more. Welcome to Marionette City and remember to obey The Government.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Dearest members of our new RP family~
First of all, welcome to the RP! I look forward to working with everyone!

I regret to inform you all that our GM Loki is not feeling well at the moment.
She says, "there will be a slight delay in which I start taking vitamins like a mad woman so I can speak again."
Kindly be patient for a little while~
Thank you ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Greetings and salutations, my beautiful people! As you've heard, I have been rather ill lately but worry not! Tomorrow, I shall (hopefully) make the first post and we shall be up and running. Check out the character section for the most recent characters, I believe we are just missing one or two now! Tis all very exciting!

A quick note to anyone who has a "plan" for their characters, could you just drop me a quick PM and I'll hash out the details with you so that nothing road blocks the main plot (which is actually a lot more complex than I first thought it was going to be!) and we shall be golden! On top of that, if anyone has any questions, just drop me a line. I promise, aside from my habit of nibbling fingers, I am completely harmless and open to any question. After all, no question is a stupid question...Except "what is the time" asked by people who know I have no concept of the circle thingy with movey lines on and numbers. But aside from that one, anything at all. :3

So yeah! For some reason the groups aren't working for me (oh, god of technology, thou art a heartless bitch) but apart from that we are ready to go! Now excuse me, I'm off to suck on cough drops for the next few hours while feeling sorry for myself. :3 See you all tomorrow, you handsome lot! Loki out! ;)
Have people always been this angry? I’ve got a funny idea that before the internet people were just writing ‘fuck you’ and attaching it to pigeons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 pm

And we are offically open for business! First post is up and the RP is now OPEN! //starts handing out balloons :3

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Woot! *takes a balloon and waves it around happily*

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

*takes balloon* YAY!!! So excited.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Yay, I'm glad it started. I will have a post up tonight or early tomorrow morning.

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Ok, just to check a couple things out! If you read this message on the OOC, could you please give a little reply of some sort? I just want to check that everyone knows we are up and running and if you don't reply, I'll double check using PMs. So, just give me a quick holler if you are checking our delightful OOC. :3

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 am

Hey i'm still here, checking everyday. o3o
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 pm

OK, I posted again, hopefully to get us all into gear over here! I'm glad people are with us and are checking everyday (I am too!).

If everyone could check out this lil link down here, I would be really happy. This has worked well in other RPs and so I hope we could do the same. I always feel like an RP is a family and I look forward to knowing you all! Happy RPing, guys!

http://wibbilywobbilytimeywimeystuff.titanpad.com/5

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!