Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Telekinetic Academy

Telekinetic Academy

a part of “Telekinetic Academy”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Askardia Academy is a school for telekinetically gifted youths. It is a dangerous gift and an evil group seeks recruits for world domination. But some fight against them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Telekinetic Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Telekinetic Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Telekinetic Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Could I please reserve a spot'?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

γƒͺγƒˆγƒ«Β·γƒŸγ‚ΉΒ·γ‚΅γƒ³γ‚·γƒ£γ‚€γƒ³
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Telekinetic Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

I would like to reserve a character please. She'll be a female student with telepathic powers. Thank you! :)
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Night Light on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Made the edits you wanted. TK Hyper Acceleration can no longer generate kinetic energy the longer my dude's in the air, and as a result of his powers, his metabolism is higher than the average human. So he'll have to eat massive quantities of food to regain one helluva calorie loss.

Captain Night Light
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 am

I would like to make a Warhammer 40,000 type psyker character, would that work?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:47 am

Warhammer 40k type character? Not really. It is telekinesis not uber-element bending or saiyan type stuff either. Psychics and telekinesis. And people you don't have the need to reserve a spot since I have nowhere mentioned a limited amount of character slots.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Exactly. Psykers are not benders or saiyans, they are exactly what you want, granted certain fanon psykers can become Mary-Sues if not handled correctly, but when it comes to canon psykers their power levels can vary greatly from rudimentary psykers like Gregor Eisenhorn(Though this does not stop him from being a badass) to powerful, Gamma-class Psykers like Gideon Ravenor. They have great mind battles with other psykers. My main question I guess, is how varied are the powers going to be?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Night Light on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Cha, what exactly do you have in mind with a 40k Psyker? Was there a specific trait or ability they possessed you wanted to use? And just a quick question, aren't 40k style Psionic/Psychic powers pretty intense?

Captain Night Light
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm

A character with very little power might have little or no power penalty, while very powerful characters will have massive downsides.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Little Miss Sunshine: You just need to add Personality and Background.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Alright, Acero is done. Hopefully he is alright, and because of the lack of the "norms" ill be making a few more characters.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:31 am

I'll have my character submitted tomorrow evening. He will be pretty powerful, but his penalties should be significantly proportionate to his power. If they aren't when I submit him, tell me and I'll try to adjust him.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

@Aniihya ~ hehe, how did you know what my name meant? :3

γƒͺγƒˆγƒ«Β·γƒŸγ‚ΉΒ·γ‚΅γƒ³γ‚·γƒ£γ‚€γƒ³
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

I got a book on Japanese characters and know a small bit of Japanese myself.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Night Light on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm

So, when shall we begin?

Captain Night Light
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscarion on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Could a mind scrambler have powers and be a student if such i would like to make my character one.

Oscarion
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:42 pm

yea we can start already. I will make a startin post

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:01 pm

As I wrote, scramble-minds (not mind scramblers) have normally have little to no power. So if one is a student then probably a total loser at powers.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

I will have Gregor up later today. I promise.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 pm

I've been debating with myself whether or not to make Gregor into a teacher... I'm not sure... What do you guys think?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!